Friendly reminder that this murderous, sex crazed femdom goddess was, at the most, 13 years old

Friendly reminder that this murderous, sex crazed femdom goddess was, at the most, 13 years old.

Other urls found in this thread:

jerome-k-moore.deviantart.com/art/JL-CRISIS-ON-2-EARTHS-SUPER-FAMILY-MARY-MAYHEM-696481901
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pankration
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why?

Even if she was their version of Mary Marvel, that doesn't necessarily mean that she was the same age as regular universe Mary.

For instance Rose Wilson daughter of President Deathstroke wasn't a teenager either

>why?
Because Timm.

>For instance Rose Wilson daughter of President Deathstroke wasn't a teenager either

yeah she was

FemDom is a good look for Mary.

Did someone say pantyshot?

Tell me more

Man I love this. Whoever choreographed this did their homework and knew that Themyscirans/Wonder Woman don't fight like fucking hoplites, they wrestle and use judo.

Actually, no. The crew member who stated that was mistaken because of a mix-up in production. Mary Marvel had her own alternate equivalent in a background scene.

Pic related. He's the original official design of "Mary Mayhem" for the movie.

And here she is in the actual movie. She was miscolored but still in there.

This thing about Superwoman being the evil Mary Marvel was either a screw-up or a joke made only by one person.

No m8, she is Mary Marvel. She had the Marvel family as lieutenants.

That user seems to have a lot more proof than you do.

>Mr. Horrific

This simple name pleases me very much.

>No Rules

This is the first i heard of this and instead Olympia was alternate WW when i thought it was Donna Troy alternate.
I never believe that because Olympia was too weak yo be WW.

Crime Syndicate members are not one-to-one copies of their counterparts. Like Owlman being Thomas instead of Bruce.

Superwoman and her lieutenants were people who were SIMILAR to the Marvel family, but more Black Adam-esque origin.

Mary Mayhem has a more traditional Marvel Family look
But Superwoman and her lieutenants all had a unified theme black and yellow color scheme, as well as the Shazam lightning.

And then there was Olympia who was supposedly Wonder Woman's counterpart.

>Falls in love with a teenager
What the hell J'onn?
>Encourage him to stay with her
What the hell Diana?

I always thought Olympia was Wonder Girl. Far too weak to be WW

>people still post your webm

No, the confirmed that was in fact parallel Wonder Woman. And so what if she appeared weak against Wonder Woman? The Justice League completely destroyed every Crime Syndicate member they fought, including their doubles.

Well, except for Batman. He was very unprepared for this shit.

It could be a Kid Miracleman situation where Superwoman is a muderous psychopath while the host is only a typical 13 year old with a 13 year old's morality.

J'onn, last I checked, is very old and immortal. If he worried about age differences, he wouldn't be allowed to mate with humans at all.

There just seems to be alot of contradictions. I still dont think SuperWoman was Mary Marvel but was made up in her evil color scheme to make sense of ger using the boys.

>you will never gloat on your accomplishments with wonder woman.

Then who was Superwoman? Because Wonder Woman made her look like a chump, too.

And who was Johnny Quick? Flash made him look like an utter joke. Was he Impulse or something? I thought Impulse was faster than Wally.

Not true but at least you reminded me of something.

J'onn is of mental maturity, a teenager is not.

Well he was British so obviously that leaves the only British character DC has.
>John Constantine.

If anyone were to create Earth-3 versions of the Titans I would definitely use Olympia as the name for Donna's counterpart.

But I the armor, tiara and cape of the movie Olympia's costume are more influenced by Diana's design than any of Donna's

A psychic would know better than you do whether or not someone is mentally mature.

Besides, I'm pretty sure the Rose in the movie is college age. She certainly doesn't act like a teenager. Who would let a teen president's daughter give her own speeches?

Superwoman is Lois Lane. Johnny Quick is... Johnny Quick, the Golden Age character, aka Johnny Chambers.

pedos need to leave. This is a Christian board

The Crime Syndicate has always been sorta direct counterparts to the JL so excuse me i dont believe the flismy excuse for it to change cuz they wanted extra muscle for SuperWoman.

It's obviously an Aussie accent. So he must be Down Under Mate.

And excuse me if I don't buy your dumb reasoning of Olympia being "too weak" to be Wonder Woman.

Or just greek influences in general. Her name is Olympia.

And Donna has have very few costumes that use Greek influences

I just dont believe WW's counterpart wouldnt not be a big boss with the others.

Did you even read what he said when he posted that pic?

>At the time, I got crossed up, failing to understand that the evil alternate version of Mary Marvel was actually Superwoman. And so, I designed a close-up of an evil alternate of Mary Marvel, dubbing her "Mary Mayhem," for use on a briefly seen monitor screen.

jerome-k-moore.deviantart.com/art/JL-CRISIS-ON-2-EARTHS-SUPER-FAMILY-MARY-MAYHEM-696481901

The mistake he made was designing an evil Mary at all because Mary was already Superwoman.

Straight from the horse's mouth. Debate over.

The Jester killed J'onn's counterpart with a freakin' bomb
He surprised a telepath and killed a Martian capable of density changing and shapeshifting with a bomb.

The Crime Syndicate were pretty weak in this movie. Just 5 Leaguers and Lex Luthor were enough to practically dismantle their entire operation

God to know that telepaths job in both worlds.

So how about a superhero who is the exact of Captain Marvel/Shazam? Adult who transforms into a super powereed kid form?

>Superwoman and her lieutenants were people who were SIMILAR to the Marvel family, but more Black Adam-esque origin
What if Mary Mayhem was actually this world's version of Black Adam?
Or to at least fill his role as a former champion of the Wizard who is outside of the Super Family

Read Black Hammer.

According to one of the OTHER makers of the movie the mary marvel counterpart was Mary Mayhem who appeared as one of the made men in the tv screen.

Superwoman here being a mary marvel counterpart is literally Timms fetish

See

Will do boss.

Imagine a word where they are tolerated...

These two are super strong, why didn't Wonder Woman put her head through the floor when she suplexed her?

>mr horrific

you mean Sergeant Hatred right (the face tatto)

Based Tim.

Well fuck Bruce Timm and his shitty fetish.

This holy shit. Perfect portrayal of WW by far. She even ties up her enemies with the lasso forcing them to SUBMIT.

>college age
>18
>not a teenager
Until they're 21, it's still kinda pedo.

You know that the ancient Greeks loved wrestling? Then you have Pankration too.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pankration

Is that Power Girl the one besides Metamorpho and Uncle Marvel?

Better than any Wonder Woman movie fight scenes

Evil Power Girl with jacket over leotard and my dick is diamonds

No, that's the mistaken Mary Marvel double. The Power Girl counterpart is the redhead in green in the last row.

These exact words have been said far too often.

I'd gloat on her accomplishments, if you know what I mean.

I want more of Mr. Horrific just by seeing this picture and that name.

I thought it was a super lois lane?

So owlman was banging an loli

>he finds out
>"It doesn't matter"

Why assume she was that young? The Batsons were like 15 in comics when the original arc was written. Did they ever show Billy transform back or something?

I'm rock hard

Wasn't there a hero in The Boys or something where every time this girl used her power, she got younger?

How fast did she die?

Why doesn't Superman, who apparently has infinite strength obliterate everything with his pinky when he wants to fight?

Why doesn't the Flash just end it all?

Which arc? It's different every time.

>Implying it wasn't Georgia Sivana

Power of Shazam ongoing had them at least 14, and by the time of IC they were like 16+.

They haven't been really young in a while outside of full AU stories.

They were 15 in Power of Shazam, but I'm not sure if that's much of a difference. Owlman was still fucking a high school girl who got off on killing people.

If you're gonna post incest you might as well make it related to the topic thread.

God this was so well done

I guess my point is that it would be fucked up regardless, but it's possible she's legal rather than "at the most, 13 years old" like OP put it.

Sweet lord. I need more Mary Mayhem. We don't know anything about her personality, there's not even a full design, and I have no clue what it is that draws me to her, but I absolutely need to somehow get more of her. Either design.

I never got this argument. Just because it can technically be legal, doesn't mean you should do it. If you're a 35 year old man, you really shouldn't be chasing after teenagers, regardless of whether it's "legal" or not.

It's a good design. I miss when this guy was lead character designer for all the DC animated movies. Phil Bourassa is okay, but this guy is so much better.

Can't you read
>it would be fucked up regardless

I didn't say you condone it. I just see it way too much on Sup Forums. Mostly from virgins tho.

Owlman was thomas?

t. prude

t. not a creep or loser

There are perfectly stable relationships that can be formed between an upper teen and an older adult who isn't in a position of authority. They have to share the same values.

Truly /ourguy/

In some other universe maybe you bang a loli. It doesn't matter.

Superwoman can fly breh, she was probably trying to fly opposite Wonder Woman's throw so she didn't impact as hard as normal.

>who was Johnny Quick?

The only member of the Syndicate with a conscience. And Batman killed him for it.

With mooks like this, how was Superwoman not in charge?

Timm is great when he is not letting Harley go to his head

Ultraman could destroy her in a second while Owlman is not only supplying her the D, he excels at paying Ultraman and Superwoman off each other while he furthers his own agendas.

>the Supergirl is Mary Marvel meme
She's not, and that's been confirmed long ago.

see

IIRC John Byrne actually planned to do that when he was going to do a revamp of the Marvel Family in the late 80's. He was gonna have Captain Marvel Jr be an adult who transformed into a teen superhero. But then the project got shelved or something.

I thinks it's Thomas wayne jr

>She-Bat
Who is her earth 1 equivalent?

Probably Man-Bat