WTF is this globalist trash?

Pussy riot came out with a new song called "make America great again"

Can someone please fucking throw pussy riot in a gulag? Giving women rights was such a mistake. Here's the chorus

>let other people in
>listen to your women
>stop killing black children

youtube.com/watch?v=s-bKFo30o2o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY
youtu.be/pBVtph48Fqc
youtube.com/watch?v=eiw0fw_sJOk
youtube.com/watch?v=yeyDfVjq6sw
youtube.com/watch?v=IxhxRyeX8tY
youtube.com/watch?v=pBVtph48Fqc
youtube.com/watch?v=VhjGmY7uzSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"I'll say it again: 138,539 black babies, nearly one baby in three, were killed in the womb in 2010. According to the CDC, between 2007 and 2010, innocent black babies were victimized in nearly 36 percent of the abortion deaths in the United States, though blacks represent only 12.8 percent of the population." Jan 21, 2015

This is embarrassing

Russia please just kill them already.

Where are those Cossacks when you need them?

i never understood why they got so much praise in the first place
they spreed a fucking uproar in a church and oh wonder got arrested (poor little girls)

black on black crime. Sad!

busy fighting the kalifat ukraine
ehm i mean the democratic pro european freedom fighters

How much did Soros pay for this? Pretty high end.

This was glorious

I needed this

g o back to re ddit

J u s t i c e S e r v e d
Based Ruskie police.

respect pussy riot for what they do. they are definitely counter culture and put themselves in front of federal abuse because of what they believe in. it's important to have people that disagree with the status quo (which would be the case, in russia).

still think they're retards, though!

What's better is they're bankrolled by the State Department

>sponsored by soros

That was the funniest shit ever. They take out their ski masks and start bobbing up and down like monkeys, only to get pepper sprayed and whipped into submission like half a second later

>front of federal abuse
and they provoke these reactions they are professional victims

This is awesome. America needs to start issuing whips and controlling public degeneracy like this. Imagine a hundred riot cops with whips breaking up a gay parade.

I wonder if Putin isn't actually endorsing these cunts as a way of destabilizing us

He was able to whack litvinenko in London, and nemstov outside his apartment, but can't whack these roasties?

I call BS

>russians trying to manipulate the election
ok

youtu.be/pBVtph48Fqc

its that type of bullshit, "i respect your right to be a faggot" mentality that got us into this mess in the first place.

no room for dissent.

It's not the original pussy riot, the founding girls all left the band this is some commercial abomination that panders to the DNC.

The orig pussy riot even refused to do paid live shows, or record any music. It was simply a 'protest art exhibit' and the 2 girls jailed became prison activists and left the group years ago.

Reminder: They are no threat.

youtube.com/watch?v=eiw0fw_sJOk

No Sorrow for Soros

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH 10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=yeyDfVjq6sw

>respecting attempts to destroy society

nah

That skank Natalia from pussy riot has been hanging around at George Soros' son's house and undoubtedly sucking his cock. Just another worthless sellout whore.

Every time I see crap like this I can only think about Yuri Bezmenov.

They are professional trolls.

this

>sucking the cock of soros child
...I think you might have missed this part but god punished soros by making his child a faggot

All according to plan LOL

Oh, kek, I wasn't aware

>30 seconds in and they put proof of dnc istigation of violence in their video

Wow that's embarassing.

>Donald Trump
>Removing Muzzies
Why would I support him then? My family been here since '57

i came

they tryed to start a fucking uproar in a fucking church and were instandly the poor, good and inocent victims
not suspicious at all

At my work last week some dyke who was 5'0" max with short spikey grey hair and incredibly oversized jeans came in wearing a tshirt that said "FREE PUSSY RIOT" .

Triggered me hard desu

"Speak....American!" Lol, the way ultra leftist will view the Trump presidency will be better than the presidency itself.

Pussy Riot girls are all disgusting Jews. It's so painfully obvious now.

>>let other people in
>>listen to your women
>>stop killing black children

1. Donnie notes the unfairness of not allowing European immigration (from say, the UK for example) considering they actually speak English and are Christian generally.

2. He has a female campaign manager, a damn good one.

3. Donnie will do more for the black community than Hillary has in 30 years.

Was I the only one who actually liked the song and music video? It wasn't intolerable like most Trump bashes and I actually enjoyed it. I love that flag too I want it now. Anyone know where I can buy one?

Reminder that the last three major things Pussy Riot did were to
>hire prostitutes to fill out an incoherent protest against exploiting women (this was not seen as a contradiction)
>destroy a memorial to innocent people murdered by Yezhov and Beria abd the Stalinist nightmare
>interrupt a church service with obscene noises and gestures inside the church and knock things over.

I remember when Clinton was saying pro-Pussy Riot comments.

With a name like Pussy Riot you know Clinton is in the moral majority. Yeah right...

Either Trump wins, and we remain peaceful, or we start killing these cocksuckers. The verdict today of the happening in Oregon with Bundy confirms this.

Pussy riot should have their pussies grabbed by gulag gaurds
youtube.com/watch?v=IxhxRyeX8tY

What would happen to pro-Palestinian activists who broke into a Synagogue during prayers and knocked things over?
How about some who destroyed a Holocaust memorial in broad daylight?

NPR is very much against Putin so it makes perfect sense that they'd go after Trump.
Also "muh feminism".
For being so anti-pc they are awfully pc.
Whatever. Glad they got out of prison either way, they should be able to speak freely.

Why are all liberals obsessed with sex?

if they are white they go to prison over here if they are brown noone cares

I feel bad for them because they are really cute, but then I remember they are liberal retards and deserve to be beaten. Would bang them all though.
I would not mind this being our new flag desu.

but violence in a church is no free speach
normaly you speak with your mouth

Pussy Riot hangs out with George Soros's son in his mansion. Of course (((they))) would convince the band to do this.

Women generally flock to fashion and the fashion trends that correspond to different ideologies. It just so happens that fashion has been defined by increasing levels of degeneracy over the past, I don't know, 90 years? Starting with the roaring 20's? SJW's are just the latest installment in degenerate fashion. So, the majority of women seem to flock to that nonsense.

Why cant the world just fuck off

why do you cucks feel the need to discuss anything related to america

>I would not mind this being our new flag desu
it's not tremendous enogh

>bad musicians
>bad writers
>bad political knowledge
>good attention whoring skills

>gotta respect those brave women who are fighting the system with based points of view

Nah

>Mfw I see the comments saying Trump is a Racist and a Sexist

Why can't liberals see that we stopped caring about those words a long time ago? It's cringe worthy.

Send in the Cossacks!

More floggers! More mace!

>Can someone please fucking throw pussy riot in a gulag?
Putin did
Then he backed out because SJW's threw a fit and he's too much of a faggot to throw them in too for sedition

youtube.com/watch?v=pBVtph48Fqc

stop comiting crimes

Yeah I don't condone that shit at all.

>Trump isn't globalist at all

>counter-culture
>funded by Soros

>Can someone please fucking throw pussy riot in a gulag
We tried too but people around the world got angry, They are your problem now, i guess.

Pussy Riot making pro globalist propaganda?

Surprise?

In some synagogues over here they would be shot regardless of color. I happen to agree with that. Freedom of speech does not protect the interruption of worship services.

literally no one would care about this shit band if they weren't trying to be edgy and you morons talking about it. just ignore it, no musician takes their garbage songs seriously.

They'll die eating some soup or tea, never underestimate Big P

i remember watching russian police beat them with batons...that was a good day

The branding of the girls was pretty hot. The rest of the video was shit though.

MFW they got released early after Putin was informed that pussy is english for pizda and realized he could use them to troll Americans by injecting them with militarized sjws masquerading as political refugees who'd make pussy talk and degeneracy more mainstream.

pussy riot getting BTFO by cops...beaten with koshes hahaha

Our "cossacks" act literally like SJWs. In fact they are disguised chavs that try to seek promotion in course of ruling ideology.

As Russians say, toad fucked viper.

>I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

die in a fire, that way of thinking is what got us into this mess

fuck them, they shot be shot

>SAY IT
>SAY PUSSY RIOT
>SHE WONT SAY IT FOLKS
>SHE WONT SAY PUSSY RIOT

You have to go back.

As shitty and nonfactual as it is this is fucking excellent propaganda. It's subverting Trump's narrative and making globalism seem like common sense. Using violent rhetoric and creating a false image of the fascist ideology people think Trump supports is perfect for ill informed (most) voters. Women and Niggers will eat this shit up and it will probably get votes.

>leftist agitators from Russia opposed a candidate loved by 70% of Russians
wew what a souprise

because they are base people who have nothing else going for them

you have no fucking idea what counterculture is. The key word is "culture".

Russia has plenty of counterculture. Mentally ill dykes taking a shit in a church during a sermon does not qualify

>Can someone please fucking throw pussy riot in a gulag?
I thought they did that already. I must be behind.

Russia needs to do their job and save the white race.

btw there is a common trend for Russian "intellectuals" to blindly believe in all that Western politicians and MSM say.

We're sorry

In my day, we had good female bands

youtube.com/watch?v=VhjGmY7uzSQ

I dare you to listen

It's ok Ivan. Hopefully trump wins and we can be best friends

I don't agree with the message, but goddamn if my dick doesn't go diamond when she says "Make America Great Again"

Sure. When they stop killing each other first.

>>let other people in
>>listen to your women

You are a sophist. We have a clear and deeply rooted idea of what MAGA means. Playing scrabble with a slogan cannot alter ancient traditions.

reminder