Everyone's throwing Hillary under the bus

>Comey re-opens his investigation
>Obama cancels all his Hillary events
>Anchors such as Wolf Blitzer have flipped their script and are now attacking Hillary
Do you think they see the writing on the wall?

The insiders know a lot more than we do, watching their behavior tells you a lot
If you haven't already, you should put money on Trump winning. You can still quintuple your money

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RxtpYawmc6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can I bet on Trump by using my online pre-paid card?

I have 15 very useless dollars that I could bet.

It should work

Obama's getting his inkwell filled up and a new feather ready so he can sign that executive order which will nullify the 2016 presidential election as, Trump will be too old to run in 2024. I'm sure Obama's pissed about this, and wishes he could just shoot some hoops and smoke weed instead of working for 8 more years.

Obama is just as guilty as she is, so Obama has to throw her under the bus

I've never bet before so im considering doing it in this case. If I put money down now while Trump is surging I wouldn't get much but if I had done it when he was down I would have gotten more? Does that sound right?

I want to bet too. Where can I do it? Bet365?

>trump too old to run in 2024
Tf did I just read...

I she goes down, the shilling MSM goes with her. Can't wait. What a fuken show, love'n every min of it.

Fuck i've been there

TESTOSTERONE IS RETURNING

>blue pilled idiots still not realizing both are controlled opposition following a script

>>Obama cancels all his Hillary events

Shitpost fail.

>Anchors such as Wolf Blitzer have flipped their script and are now attacking Hillary
link desu

>user stupid enough to think it's cool to use a meme from "The Matrix", a franchise that fooled basement dwelling losers to thinking they're great revolutionaries for embracing the franchise when the franchise was nothing more than a powerade commercial.

youtube.com/watch?v=RxtpYawmc6I

>Reddit is showing

Fuck off Normies.

Same

rare

this shit can be harmful
you are either a fucking idiot or a shill
fucking wait two weeks before you post this again and delite it
before some idiot has some stupid idears

This would probably be a liberals wet dream but its never gonna happen.

and this already is

they either all throw her under the bus or the entire government goes down for treason.

Fuck off. We are not cowards like you. Hang all the fucking traitor journalists. Come at me.

Yeah, they looked at how she was doing (which was not great) and said "shit, we better do something or we are all going to get it" - and are now all against her big to save their selves. To bad trump wont let that happen ;)

This is the price of failure. There will be no retiring to a quiet life in the bahamas. Hillary knows it more than anyone else.

Why are they avoiding her? Is there something I missed or they're not reporting?

oh god you fucking useful leafe

Obama hasn't scheduled any Hillary events since the third debate. Do your research, shill.

It's unprecedented. It won't happen, both sides will be equally pissed.

>look at what an enlightened faggot I am
>who makes decisions??

Can confirm. I was watching CNN this afternoon and saw more negative press about her than the last 2 years all added up. They are definitely not trying to help her, exactly the opposite, at least for today.

He just said Michelle would divorce him if he stayed for another 4 years.