This is on the corner of san vicente and Santa monica blvd, in west hollywood...

This is on the corner of san vicente and Santa monica blvd, in west hollywood. One of the most 'liberal' areas of the country.

Tell me again why Trump wont win.

Other urls found in this thread:

thisguycantbepresident.com/mothers-dont-deserve-jobs/
content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2071119,00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I took 3 pics

2/3

3/3

Lets turn this state red again

MAGA
MCGA

>No jobs no country

>MAKE ME INTO YOUR WAGESLAVE DADDY TRUMP

Nerd virgins must be hella mad right now.

any chance you can get these guys to look for the woman who got hurt protecting trumps star? trumps looking for her.

No joke there is a huge "TRUMP NOW" sign that just went up on the 10 freeway downtown.

...it used to say "Coexist" with all those gay symbols up until this week.

CA goes red this year.

I can't blame them really; their candidate is such a fucking retard hes losing to the most mediocre candidate for president in American history.

the info we have is
Marsha Lee from Santa Monica
references suggests she sleeps near a pier.

there was no sign of her in santa monica so the search is expanding into the hollywood walk of fame. but since it's only about five people there could easily be places in santa monica that got missed.

I know.

If I werent at work right now id be out looking for her myself. I took these 10 minutes ago after making a delivery.

I get off at 11, i plan on heading over to santa monica then.

thx user, be safe.

If SM is out ill head up to hollywood after work. Is anyone meeting up or is everyone just looking on their own?

Do we have any coordination?

just armenian bro-user is organized. he's got a periscope account going on and has been at it since an hour before dusk.

here's the current thread

right, one person putting up a pro-Trump sign reflects the political views of an entire state

typical Trump retard

Man the automation revolution coming up next is going to be tough. Glad the people are rejecting the globalist notion that the govt has no responsibility to the taxpayer before that happens.

>Tell me again why Trump wont win.
Because there is only a dozen of them.

They found her. She hung herself this morning. Trump is gonna do something for her family. RIP in peace based sheboon.

Looks like the entire county out there partner. Make California halfway decent again fellow patriot!

nice try troll but the video occurred in the middle of the day. she also didn't own anything to hang herself with. go bug the religious bigots with your edgy atheism.

>bwld that wall
What did he mean by this?

The video is from yesterday, cockwad. And why do you have to own the thing you hang yourself with?

no, the one from yesterday was the liberal twats defacing the star. this even happened today.

Trump refuses to hire mothers because, “She’s not giving me 100%. She’s giving me 84% and 16% is going towards taking care of children.”

thisguycantbepresident.com/mothers-dont-deserve-jobs/
content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2071119,00.html

Mothers should be home with their kids you retarded faggot.

a few loud contrarians mean nothing.

Trump just tweeted about. Get REKT faggot

Fuck off ctr shill

so trump now has video of this woman getting beaten for defending his recently defaced star on the hollywood walk of fame and now she's dead from a suicide?

it's time like this I wish I had saved one of those perfect spice memes. the faggot who posted that video (and took part) is found to be a brazilian immigrant with a strong liberal leaning. even a fifth grader would be able to spin this into a sob story with the immigrant as the villain. Hillary is rekt if this is true.

Stfu go cry to daddy

fake tweet nerd

Looking at his twitter now and thats not there. Nice try, CTR.

My wife just told me today that she's voting Trump.

"Well I 1 million percent don't want Hillary. And I hate to play into the two party system but Stein and Johnson are not impressive. I basically hate my life over this election."

"The progressive woman in me hates and fears the idea of a Trump presidency the mother in me hopes for it "

forgot to mention I live in SF

Be honest, you were thinking just that weren't you?

This is on the corner of my street.
It's very quiet.

He's going to win, or we're going to revolt.

I live in LA, these guys probably drove into West Hollywood from Orange County or the Inland Empire.

There's only one pier in Santa Monica IIRC and there's a lot of homeless people that sleep around there. Walk along the sidewalk, above the beach, on the strip of lawn and grass between the street and the bluff

There's a lot of homeless people everywhere in LA now that I think about.

Pretty cool.