/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: Chaffetz is back to fuck shit up!

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/7vd2V2Pf

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DgwLHAC5mk9Ghblc6O7AXzxX5dNLlMg0hHUn-D_Ay7I/edit?usp=sharing
archive.is/7Vkuq
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33956#efmAKVAT6
youtu.be/Uy4Ey3QodL4
podestadocs.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAk
scribd.com/document/329292812/WikiLeaks-Podesta-Email-Releases-Archive-October-28-2016
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Accused-With-Filing-Fake-Voter-Registration-Applications-399027631.html
chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-hillary-clinton-emails-kass-1030-20161028-column.html
soundcloud.com/user-30899546/hrc-determine-who-win-1
mememagic.biz/neverhillary/
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
gqrr.com/#who-we-are
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=gqrr.com&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4190
wikileaks.org/),
wikileaks.org/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4629)
politico.com/story/2015/03/chelsea-clinton-diane-reynolds-secret-email-115786)
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2346)
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/
gqrr.com/clients#us-camp
ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/post-election-audits635926066.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=pnxEFMM-Xv4
youtube.com/watch?v=01Yw6YhR0hI
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
vanityfair.com/news/2015/10/hillary-clinton-inside-circle-huma-abedin
cloverhound.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=nFXH2sJV7zM
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/10/01/audit-media-matters-sign-the-petition/
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/
projectveritasaction.com/docs/10192016/FEC Complaint re Hillary for America et al .pdf
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/10/16/super-pac-coordination-an-explainer/
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/10/19/super-pac-coordination-an-explainer-part-2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keked hard. Can I get a link?

Never, you around mane? if you have a quick sec, would you mind throwing this into a scribd? thx homie

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DgwLHAC5mk9Ghblc6O7AXzxX5dNLlMg0hHUn-D_Ay7I/edit?usp=sharing

its also archived.

archive.is/7Vkuq

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33956#efmAKVAT6

youtu.be/Uy4Ey3QodL4

"no interaction with people". As opposed to?? What is he trying to say here? Was there extraterrestrial contact?

podestadocs.net/

infinately better than the google sheet. autists FTW! im out OGs, have a goodun!

Yo, I'm around. Sorry for letting the last bread get archived before 300. That's my fault.

Let me know when you want me to Scribd that Doc.

Thanks for creating the bread

all good homie. whenever you got a quick sec would be perfect. thx man!

shills out tonight or something? didnt seem like it was stale for very long

youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAk

Here you go mane - scribd.com/document/329292812/WikiLeaks-Podesta-Email-Releases-Archive-October-28-2016

If you notice something is off on the Scribd document, let me know and I'll try to correct/reformat it.

----------------

I think there is a lot of damage control happening. First, they were trying to slide the #DraftOurDaughters campaign but now it looks like they have given up and our focusing on the new FBI investigation that happened earlier.

You can tell because of the threads that are going on. You don't see any "CTR is doing a psyops with #DraftOurDaughters" or "You are going to get in a lot of troulbe saying it's sponsored by Hillary."

You don't see those threads now, but you do see a lot of threads designed to shift focus and discussion about the new FBI Investigation.

Maybe Comey will redeem himself and get back the respect of his peers and co-workers. He totally shilled for Hillary on the first one.

That Google Doc is one pretty mother fucker! Damn! You've done a great job with it.

Thanks again

I hope they get those faggots that did that to that homeless person.

It amazes me how the Left portrays themselves as anti-violence and them being the victims, but in reality they are the ones inciting violence, attacking people, stealing signs and registering dead people.

Another voter fraud article from today:

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Accused-With-Filing-Fake-Voter-Registration-Applications-399027631.html
>Man Charged With Filing Fake Voter Registration Applications in Va.

"n the spring of 2016, Massaquoi was registering new voters as an employee of the New Virginia Majority, an advocacy group aligned with the Democratic party. According to the Commonwealth's Attorney, Massaquoi fabricated applications and used fake names to fill out the registration forms."

>LARPing this hard
Get a life, faggots

Has this been discussed much? I'm creeped out by this whole thing. The Sheik thought Bill Clinton would "like the saxophone player" in his private room at the club??

I came here after reading all of FBI user.
Anything going well in /cfg/?

chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-hillary-clinton-emails-kass-1030-20161028-column.html
>Democrats should ask Hillary Clinton to step aside

"Has America become so numb by the decades of lies and cynicism oozing from Clinton Inc. that it could elect Hillary Clinton as president, even after Friday's FBI announcement that it had reopened an investigation of her emails while secretary of state?

We'll find out in a little more than a week.

It's obvious the American political system is breaking down. It's been crumbling for some time now, and the establishment elite know it and they're properly frightened. Donald Trump, the vulgarian at their gates, is a symptom, not a cause. Hillary Clinton and husband Bill are both cause and effect.

FBI director James Comey's announcement about the renewed Clinton email investigation is the bombshell in the presidential campaign. That he announced this so close to Election Day should tell every thinking person that what the FBI is looking at is extremely serious.

This can't be about pervert Anthony Weiner and his reported desire for a teenage girl. But it can be about the laptop of Weiner's wife, Clinton aide Huma Abedin, and emails between her and Hillary. It comes after the FBI investigation in which Comey concluded Clinton had lied and been "reckless" with national secrets, but said he could not recommend prosecution.

So what should the Democrats do now?

If ruling Democrats hold themselves to the high moral standards they impose on the people they govern, they would follow a simple process:
FBI says emails found in Anthony Weiner sexting case may have links to Clinton probe
FBI says emails found in Anthony Weiner sexting case may have links to Clinton probe

They would demand that Mrs. Clinton step down, immediately, and let her vice presidential nominee, Sen. Tim Kaine of Virginia, stand in her place."

Uhhhhhh nope. Didn't accomplish anything. 4 months wasted

Previous Bread - >Previous Bread -

Much thx homie! I'll add this to the dump tomorrow morning. That seems to be a good time for it.

Dude, I almost feel like we can retire. HRC corruption has gone full mainstream now and we haven't even gotten to the leak of her 33k emails.

It's amazing to think about the magnitude if what we were fighting against and the fact that we won. We went up against the most protected and powerful family in the world and took them down in the eyes of the public. That was our mission.

Just think about that for a sec

It's a made up quote, so, I like this one better I think.

Replied to the wrong post
meant to continue:

Yea that shit made me Furious. Justified violence because the media has demonized Trump and supporters.

Saw that Trump has a special surprise for her.

If he gets in, wouldn't doubt those fuck holes are going to jail.

Holy shit. Main stream newspapers giving up on her. Looks like this was the straw that broke the camels back.

That about sums it up

Would love to get FBIanon take on all this and what's happening and why

Hey guys, using trip even though I haven't been around forever, because this one's important.

I have NO photoshop on my computer right now as I'm at my fiancee's house. Can someone make an image out of this text? It's a direct quote from Hillary in 2006. Here's the quote, transcribed:

“If we were gonna push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was gonna win.”

And here's a link to the audio.
soundcloud.com/user-30899546/hrc-determine-who-win-1

>Dude, I almost feel like we can retire. HRC corruption has gone full mainstream now and we haven't even gotten to the leak of her 33k emails.

Respectfully, fuck no. There are only 11 days left. We've put in a lot of work, a lot of time and too much effort to get complacent.

We go HIGH ENERGY! Every fuckin' day until the end of this election.

Less than two weeks left. We've been doing this for over 3 months. Two more weeks ain't shit.

We had major success today, but that might turn around tomorrow. DraftOurDaughters was YUGE. We need to work every day to make sure we don't lose any steam.

Memetic warfare is a mother fucker, and we need to coninute researching (emails, polls, voter fraud, etc).

I've finished a side project - timeline and events of DNC rigging Primaries. It shows current election fraud relevancy, and info to provide to ex-Bernie supporters that need reassurance to not vote for Hillary. If you need info in regards to the Democratic Primaries fuckin' over Bernie, I got info for days.

I'm going to start working on poll data and past election results. Emails are also important.

We have to make the most out of our weekends. We are almost there.

We haven't won yet. At this point in time, it's our battle to lose. Let's not fuck it up.

For Assange, for Seth Rich, for Shawn Lucas, for Manning, and for everyone else that the Clintons and their cronies have fucked over.

HIGH ENERGY!!!

Yeah, mainstream news seems to be turning on her. We'll see how all of this plays out. The next 11 days are going to be interesting...

I hope Trump comes through and does the right thing, if he is elected.

FBI_user will probably show up after the election or after the FBI concludes their investigation.

Wherever he is, I wish him and his wife the best.

>gmail without phone number verification

How do I go about this? I'm retarded when it comes to social media and emails and shit.

@95025657
Bro, I have no idea. I just shit post /CFG material.

--------

From this cat:
>I made a generator to help with meme magic. Please use and spread this tool. If this is useful I can make more.

mememagic.biz/neverhillary/

Fair enough my friend.

IN IT TO THE END! GONNA CRUSH THIS BITCH!

OK DUDE, I'M OUT. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT RESEARCH PIECE AND TIMELINE! THAT'S GONNA BE ONE HELL OF A RED PILL

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

>IN IT TO THE END! GONNA CRUSH THIS BITCH!

FUCK YEAH!

>CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT RESEARCH PIECE AND TIMELINE! THAT'S GONNA BE ONE HELL OF A RED PILL

I'll e-mail it to you. Way too much material.

Take care, and thanks for everything!

>If we were gonna push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was gonna win.

spellinggg

Bitch got Weinered and Schlonged. MAN POWER!

Just e-mailed you the timeline; it's a PasteBin URL.

Take care, and thanks again

Feels Good

It's not over yet. We celebrate tonight, and get back to grinding tomorrow.

Sweet! I look forward to it.

Idea, you should hook up with bonner and use some of his contacts for this to get it out

Is there anything I can do to help? Long time cfg lurker

Cool, I'll check it tomorrow. Out for reals

Yea buddy! Always things to do!

1. Find a task
2. Do a thing
3. Post results

You don't have to be great at any particular thing, just interested in bringing this bitch to justice.

Never is working on a bunch of stuff. U can create memes using the meme generator in the op

It's already info that people know about. I just research the articles and put them in a timeline of relevant events.

It's more about shutting down any sketpics that say the Democratic Primaries weren't rigged. When you unload all that information, they'll shut the fuck up.

Cool beans. Laterz

-------------

If any of you remember the Tree-man, he just dropped this over in the Podesta 16 thread:

>In all the podesta emails, gccr.com shows up all over the place going back a ways.
>This is the polling company for which Seth Rich worked.
>That info needs to be memed out there.
>>gqrr.com/#who-we-are
>>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=gqrr.com&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
>They're involved in exit polling and that is needed to rig the election. You rig the poll so the rigged election totals are believable.
>Remember FBIanon said:
>"The rigging works by forcing the computers to calculate the vote percentages skewed to a specific margin of error. The bigger the election, the smaller the margin has to appear because exit polls will reveal fraud if the vote is off by even 2%. With primaries, the rigging is easier because information is divided and largely hidden (public does not focus on it)
>The New York polls, for example, were skewed in favor of HRC by upwards of 20%. The National polls will not be skewed as such, but they will be skewed. T can win in a landslide, so that the actual vote exceeds the attempted skew. "

We've all done tons of different shit over the last few months. Get creative like inversion user

Good shit. I could Def use that then. Lots of stuff in the emails confirming it too.

Out for real for real this time

We need help searching the latest WikiLeaks releases. You can search Twitter's Live Feed for anything #Podesta

Or, you can search the WikiLeaks archives.

What you need to do for email research is:

1. Take a screenshot of the e-mail.

2. Copy and paste the URL associated with it onto the e-mail

3. Highlight or outline the interesting parts.

4. Report back with URL in text format. Here is an example of what is should look like:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4190
>Eric McFadden, who was Hillary's Catholic liaison in the primaries, was arrested yesterday forrunning a prostitution ring.

Everything I described about posting WikiLeaks e-mail info can be done in MS Paint. That's what I use :)

-----------

If anyone is having issues using the search feature on WikiLeaks main site (wikileaks.org/), try using Google.

This is what I mean. You can use Google to do the searching within the WikiLeaks website. You just have to know how to tell Google what to do. Here is the phrasing:

"podesta site:wikileaks.org/"

This means you want to search for anything related to the key word 'podesta' inside of the WikiLeaks site.

Here are other examples:

wjc site:wikileaks.org/

[email protected] site:wikileaks.org/

or, if you are searching for an exact phrase, just put the phrase or keyword into quotations. Like this:

"we've all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry." site:wikileaks.org/

Key terms to search for:

>bari = bari lurie (wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4629) (chief of staff for Chelsea Clinton at the foundation.)
>Chelsea Clinton (CVC, also goes by [email protected])
>Chelsea Clinton = DIANE REYNOLDS (politico.com/story/2015/03/chelsea-clinton-diane-reynolds-secret-email-115786)
>jesus christ, didn't notice a chelseaoffice.com domain before (wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2346)
>[email protected] = Neera Tanden = President of Center for American Progress
>Berckle Clinton = Possible Cayman Island Account

Per FBI_user: "cards", "favors", "extras", "officers"

--

Read e-mails from WikiLeaks - wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/

Search for these names:
>WJC = Bill Clinton
>HRC = Hillary Clinton
>Chelsea Clinton = CVC, Diane Reynolds, chelseaoffice.com & [email protected]
>Bernie
>ISIS
>ISIL
>Bashar Assad
>Israel
>Cummings (he was leaking about Gowdy during Benghazi committee)
>Gowdy
>Benghazi
>Berckle Clinton = Possible Cayman Island Account
>Obama = [email protected]
>Bari Lurie = bari

If you find anything juicy, take a screenshot. Upload it to a comment. Copy and paste the URL, and explain what you think you might have found.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

------

Any help is much appreciated. Even a bump to keep the bread fresh

>Get creative like inversion user
Absolutely!

Best of luck mane! Get some good quality rest. You deserve it. Later

Thanks. I have scanned over 300 emails and reported details ( under Korean flag) in other threads. These key words sure will make the scanning more efficient!

You're welcome, and thanks for the help!

Greenburg-Quinlan-Rosen Client List:

> Open Society Advocate...look at bottom of page

gqrr.com/clients#us-camp

> Another member of the "Clinton Cabal"

--------------

Greenberg-Quinlan-Rosner

Telecom, Media & Technology Clients:

> Cisco
> CNBC
> Comedy Central
> ESPN
> INCOMPAS
> Interstate General Media (Philadelphia)
> Microsoft
> Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA)
> Sun Microsystems
> Time Warner Cable
> Univision
> Verisign
> Verizon
> Virgin Media

Did you guys pick up on the fact that the company Seth Rich worked for just prior to his work at the DNC is all over the Podesta emails. going as far back as 2007 and involved in rigging the polls?

And that FBIanon talked about how the polls can show fraud or not:

>"The rigging works by forcing the computers to calculate the vote percentages skewed to a specific margin of error. The bigger the election, the smaller the margin has to appear because exit polls will reveal fraud if the vote is off by even 2%. With primaries, the rigging is easier because information is divided and largely hidden (public does not focus on it)

>"The New York polls, for example, were skewed in favor of HRC by upwards of 20%. The National polls will not be skewed as such, but they will be skewed. T can win in a landslide, so that the actual vote exceeds the attempted skew.
{additional comment by FBIanon:} 2% discrepancy between actual vote and exit polls is fraud"

ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/post-election-audits635926066.aspx
>States that require a post-election audit

"29 states and D.C. require post-election audits.

4 states have post-election audits under some circumstances.

17 states do not have post-election audits, but may conduct procedural audits as part of the post-election process."

>States That Don’t Have Mandatory Audits, But May Conduct Them Under Certain Circumstances
Idaho, Indiana, Nebraska, Virginia

>States That Don’t Provide in Statute for Audits
Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota and Wyoming.

------------

Key States "That Don’t Provide in Statute for Audits"

Georgia

Iowa

Michigan

-

freepress.org/article/why-can’t-nation-left-deal-election-theft
>Why Can’t the Nation & the Left Deal with Election Theft?

"There is no way to verify the official tally on the electronic machines on which the majority of Americans will vote this fall. Nearly all the machines are a decade old, most are controlled by a single company (ES&S, owned by Warren Buffett) and the courts have ruled that the software is proprietary, making the vote counts beyond public scrutiny. In fact, they are beyond all independent monitoring altogether. In many key swing states (including Ohio, Michigan, Iowa and Arizona) GOP governors and Secretaries of State will have a free hand to flip the vote count to whatever they want it to be without detection or accountability. This could turn control of our government come November, as it did in 2000 and 2004. "

Reporting in.

ay mane, could you e-mail me the timeline too?

Hey lads. I was thinking, as a moralization tactic, we could try making pro-Sup Forums anti-CTR/media videos based on the following videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=pnxEFMM-Xv4
youtube.com/watch?v=01Yw6YhR0hI
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

I wouldn't mind writing a script for it but I'm afraid I'm not good enough at videos to actually make it. In any case, the butthurt that this causes in the people being mocked by these kinds of videos would make it worth it I believe. Thoughts?

Sorry if I'm a bit rambling. I'm at work atm and it's 1 in the morning.

freepress.org/article/2016-election-already-being-stripped-flipped
>Is the 2016 election already being stripped & flipped?

"“Flipping” is related to electronic voting machines, on which the vast majority of Americans will vote this fall. Nearly all these machines were bought with money from the 2002 Help America Vote Act, which came after the theft of the 2000 presidential election. Virtually all these machines are 10 years old or more, and can easily be hacked. Swing states Florida, North Carolina, Ohio, Michigan, Iowa and Arizona, among others, have GOP governors and, except for Florida, secretaries of state who can easily flip the vote count once they are cast, without accountability or detection. Also, private partisan voting machine companies have unlimited access to the electronic poll books, voting machines and central tabulators.

Those who dismiss such warnings as “conspiracy theory” might confront this simple question: “How will the electronic vote count in the 2016 election be verified?”

The answer is simple: “It can’t be.” The vote count in 2016 for the offices of President, US Congress, governorships, state legislatures, county commissioners, dog catchers and thousands of others will come through electronic black boxes. The veracity of the outcomes will vary from state to state based on the whims and interests of those in charge of the electronic tallies.

In the meantime, we have already seen deeply disturbing signs of the “strip and flip” scam in the 2016 primaries. All, of course, have been to the detriment of the Bernie Sanders campaign:"

-

Just sent it.

thank you senpai

You're welcome f-a-m

vanityfair.com/news/2015/10/hillary-clinton-inside-circle-huma-abedin
>How Hillary Clinton’s Loyal Confidants Could Cost Her the Election

"In reporting this story, I spoke with current and former members of Hillary Clinton’s staff, going back to Bill Clinton’s first campaign for the presidency; with people who have advised Hillary at every stage of her career; and with people who have covered her and run campaigns against her. Most of those I spoke to insisted that the conversations be off the record. They had to be cajoled even into “background” attribution. The most common refrain I heard was “I just don’t want anyone to know we had this conversation.” Setting up an interview with Nick Merrill, the Clinton campaign’s traveling press secretary, who himself has his own scheduler, required more than 40 e-mails, and it took place only after six canceled calls. This is the man who is Clinton’s public interface with the world. One longtime Clinton adviser agreed to meet with me and made an appointment, and then, when I e-mailed to confirm the meeting, retreated into radio silence.

The first thing many people I spoke to for this story told me was to watch out for the people who weren’t really close to Hillary but pretended to be. It was a reminder of the constant jockeying for position within her world. Nick Merrill told me that he had worked with Clinton for nearly 10 years, but if he were going to give me a list of 10 people who really knew her, he himself wouldn’t be on it. “Everyone says they have a deep and abiding relationship with her,” he said, “but you have to be careful.” Being in her inner circle is as much about keeping people out as anything else. It is a recurring theme, and it has deep roots. “The biggest mistake of the American press,” Maggie Williams told The New York Times in 1999, “is thinking they know her.” "

this is good

Hello pls respond. I want to know if my idea is decent at all.

yeah this shit is good. do it, brother.

Shut up, faggot. You're a tripfag. Your ideas are always horrible. Fuuuuucking kill yourself

Thanks!

-------------

>Employees: 1

cloverhound.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=nFXH2sJV7zM

>Cisco
>active Clinton donor

Right now, we're focusing on the Podesta Emails. CTR are a bunch of nerd virgins. They're a joke.

We're passed CTR at this point in time. I'll post some anti-CTR memes.

The real focus on CTR is how they violate campaign laws, and the FEC is already investigating them. There are ways that you can spot fraud. I'll start posting that info.

Promote this petition, so we can get signature on it, and finally bring David Brock and CTR to justice.

thecitizensaudit.com/2016/10/01/audit-media-matters-sign-the-petition/

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/

Bernie Sanders Calls David Brock ‘Scum of the Earth’ - freebeacon.com/politics/sanders-refers-to-brock-as-scum/

Phrases that can be used to promote getting signature on the petition:

"Sign this petition to hold Super PACs accountable to the law.

Send a message to multi-national conglomerates and corrupt special interest groups that think they can break the law and have an influence on elections.

They are breaking the law. We the people can hold them accountable. Please sign the petition to get rid of illegal Super PACs."

-

Project Veritas is Suing Hillary for America. projectveritasaction.com/docs/10192016/FEC Complaint re Hillary for America et al .pdf

2 part Super PAC Coordination explainer - will help you understand the lingo:

Part 1: thecitizensaudit.com/2016/10/16/super-pac-coordination-an-explainer/

Part 2: thecitizensaudit.com/2016/10/19/super-pac-coordination-an-explainer-part-2/

(Behind Closed Door Meme)

Super PAC Coordination: An Explainer

thecitizensaudit.com/2016/10/16/super-pac-coordination-an-explainer/

O'Keefe is teasing that he has evidence of Super PAC Coordination on tape - orders from the top. Very illegal.

In the event he releases that tape, attach this article to whatever you guys put out. It will help validate what he will be putting out.

Please read and educate yourself. Clinton will try to deflect and obfuscate - it's important that people are educated on what Payment, Content, and Conduct means.

There are no new allegations here - this is documentation on what constitutes Illegal Coordination.

Anything that comes out needs to be linked to the Three Pronged Test

Payment

Content

Conduct

If those 3 prongs can be proven with any leak that comes out, it's verified Illegal Coordination.

Plus, it makes us sound really smart. MSM has done an awful job explaining what a Super PAC is.

-

The purpose of this is to shed some light on the overly complex campaign finance system.

Our collective ignorance of how the system is supposed to work is being taken advantage of.

This piece isn't exciting, but it's necessary.

Alright lad thanks. I'll get on that.