What percentage of rapes and kidnaps are actual rapes and kidnaps?

When we think of rape, we think of some woman being thrown behind a bush by a stranger. But actual rape nowadays is more along the lines of some teasing whore and regret sex.

I heard radio ad today for a local politician where some woman was telling her "chilling" story of how her "children's suicidal father kidnapped them".

So what percentage do you think are legitimate vs penalties of living under a matriarch?

Other urls found in this thread:

mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/research/healthimpact.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=CybGo6hALVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

0.1% at most

>when is "rape", rape?

well, rape is rape is rape.

Is it rape if you achieve orgasm?

I mean come on, think of all the women who complain that their husbands can't PLEASE them sexually

I didn't know you could kidnap your own children

The thing is that rape actually does happen very often.
The most common type is a girl getting blackout drunk, being unconscious, and then having a random guy take advantage of her.
Similarly, if you were to get wasted and pass out and find some fag's dick in your asshole, you'd probably claim rape as well.

So, that happens often but when it happens women arnt usually vocal about it. They don't want to associate with the event or have people openly criticize them so they go to therapy and move on with their lives.

The loudest women, and the ones that you usually hear speaking about rape are usually the ones who have an alternate motive that's causing them to be so open about it. It didn't actually happen to them so they're not emotionally sensitive enough to want to hide it.
Those are the ones who get drunk and then claim rape when they realized they feel guilty for cheating on their boyfriends, or when they realize that they can get a lot of attention/support for being a victim.

Actual victims don't want that attention.
If a gay dude raped you- would you want your whole family to know? Would you want that permanently associated with your identity? Would you wanna be "that rape victim", or would you just want to move on an be a normal person?

my butthole isn't made for a penis though, vaginas are

>So, that happens often but when it happens women arnt usually vocal about it.

Because they were being sluts and got drunk

This is how "rape" usually is:

>girl goes out and "PAAARTAY, WOHO LETS GO YOUTH"
>"ugh bff stacey, that fucking guy keeps initiating talk with me"
>"why don't an alpha chad talk to me!?”
>get drunk
>go to the guy you were not interested in first
>"hey you liked me right? :))))))"
>get to a bed, have sex
>wake up
>"omg what have I done, people will know that I fucked him, omg he's such a low guy losrt people will think I am the same"
>what will Stacey and all my other friends say when they find out??!?!??!?? ”
>"RRRRRREEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE"

I tried to be as accurate as possible

Your throat is made for swallowing, but if someone crammed large amounts of gross food down your throat after you told them you didn't want it, that wouldn't be very pleasant, right?

Additionally, the feeling of having another person inside of you is very vulnerable. Having another man's penis inside of your rectum when you don't want it there is similar to how a woman feels when she has a penis in her vagina that she doesn't want there.

Plus, when men do rape women, anal penetration is common as well

>The thing is that rape actually does happen very often.
Bullshit.

>Plus, when men do rape women, anal penetration is common as well

source for that claim?

Being drunk doesn't make you a slut.
Is it irresponsible to drink that much? Of course- but it's still a crime to rape an unconscious person just like it's a crime to steal from someone who's wearing nice jewelry.

Women who get drunk, FLIRT WITH MEN, and then voluntarily sleep with them, have not been raped.

Women who drink a lot and mind their own buisness, pass out, and are carried off and unconsciously penetrated by someone they don't know have been raped.

HARD MODE:
Legit compliments and consentual drunk sex doesnt count

SO DON'T GET DRUNK. IT'S NOT A DIFFICULT CONCEPT.

Why do you think it's bullshit?
I work as a counselor at a university and I've spoken to hundreds of young women who have been raped on campus. Very very few of them have ever filed a report or spoken to anyone aside from me and the other counsellors about it for emotional support.
If you have any actual experience that you can back up your belief with I'd love to listen. Otherwise you may want to consider that you only have this opinion because you're reaction emotionally to the bitches who publically victimize themselves and were never even raped in the first place.

mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/research/healthimpact.shtml
Here's one.

>I work as a counselor at a university and I've spoken to hundreds of young women who have been raped on campus

Most of the time when people ger blackout drunk, they didn't intend to.
>so don't drink
Okay- but why? Why should women have to make that sacrifice when men don't?
When men rape women, most of the time they do it because they don't respect the person and just see her body as something that they want to use for sex. It's due to a lack of empathy and respect rather than due to a criminal desire to destroy someone's life.

Damn this is 10/10 trolling

Should rape even be illegal?

>when men don't?

I don't get blackout drunk around strangers. I also don't put myself into positions in which Things could go very poorly for me

99% of kidnappings would be the non-custodial father taking custody of his kids without permission

In most cases totally harmless

What is innacurate about what I'm saying?
Please present a clear counter argument.

Women who have been raped are on the same side as you guys. They hate when women come out in public and talk about rape because 1) it makes them uncomfortable and 2) it's usually very obviously someone who was never raped and is just trying to get attention.

Found the rapist

10/10 troll bravo. You'd be great over at Correct The Record

You don't, but lots of young men do.
There are lots of young women who don't drink either, and some who do.

The bottom line is that such a thing should not justify rape. Even if it's irresponsible to engage in behavior that's risky for one's wellbeing, it shouldn't be "okay" if that person gets murdered or raped or beaten or whatever.
If a criminal takes advantage of a vulnerable person, they deserve to be punished for that action

I'm not a shill,
And what you guys don't seem to understand is that the vast majority of women who have been raped identify more within your alignment, so it doesn't make sense to hate them based on the annoying ones who are likely faking it and being vocal for attention.

I was in love with a girl once. Early into our relationship, she told me a friend of her's broke into her house and raped her, so we suddenly because this weird pseudo-friend relationship.

I did everything I thought I could to try and help her and make her feel better. I made late night runs to get her favorite food, I scarified friends and my job and all my savings and a good bit of my mental health. I was miserable, but I thought it would all be worth it if it helped her.

Than after a year of this he told me she made it all up and she was very sorry.

I'm not in a good place right now.

not as often as is reported.

relevant: youtube.com/watch?v=CybGo6hALVo

5% law and order: svu rapes
70% regret sex
25% lies

There is no campus rape crisis.

There is however a black man raping white woman rape epidemic.

The fact that you pretend that one is real while ignoring the other (which is 100% real) shows that you don't take rape seriously snd think of it merely as a tool to gain politician power.

You're fucking disgusting.

So 95% lies?

>girl tells me she was raped
>ask her to tell me about it
>"well me and a guy were fooling around naked in a room and he kept rubbing his dick on my pussy but i told him not to put it in"
>"he put it in anyways and i just let it happen cause i couldn't stop him"

Like really.

>most rapes happen these days because of dodgy dating sites like tumbler and tinder...rapists like using these sites because it guarantees them an endless supply of degenerate whores.

How many kidnaps are done for secret government/military human experimentation or pedowood?

are you retarded? you know rape is when you perform a sexual act on someone against their will?

Lol I know right

> "girlz are fucking retarded, like this girl said she got raped and all that happened is some homo penetrated her against her consent amid her pleas to stop, LOL stupid fucking bitches amirite"

if i'm at that point with a bitch, my dick is going in, ruski.

>if it fits
>you must acquit

> not waiting till marriage

HEATHEN

>her pleas to stop

She said she didn't try to stop him at that point cause it was already in and she said whatever.

Christ

Camille Paglia on "No Means No":
>I wrote a date-rape essay in 1991 in which I called for women to stand up for themselves and learn how to handle men. But now you have this shibboleth, “No means no.” Well, no. Sometimes “No” means “Not yet”. Sometimes “No” means “Too soon”. Sometimes “No” means “Keep trying and maybe yes”. You can see it with the pigeons on the grass. The male pursues the female and she turns away, and turns away, and he looks a fool but he keeps on pursuing her. And maybe she’s testing his persistence; the strength of his genes… It’s a pattern in the animal kingdom — a courtship pattern…

So you've never seen Animal House I take it

You succeeded 500℅

>Yells SAUCE!!!!!
>If true liberal, will only use anecdotal evidence and warped data and rebuke with ad hominem.

Go back to /gif or /d

Yes...... Until we evolve

Welcome to /d

FPBP.

Women are over emotional and lie. So of course they the most EMOTIONALLY RALLYING lie when they want something. So they use the word "rape" to conjure up the image in the rational male's mind of what you described. When really she meant something else, but she knows the truth won't emotionally move people to do something about it. She has to make the story more fantastic to make herself look like the victim and avoid any responsibility on her part.

That webm is so much funnier with the sound and the guy trying to pronounce and translate dumb slut speak.

I hear this a lot too but it brings up this point about how women just bow down and cower to assertiveness on the male part. Hell I'd say that's how a lot of women even end up having sex or in relationships with so many douchebags, those guys don't take no for an answer and her weak-willed, cowardly ass doesn't tell him no or half-asses telling him no.

It's their fault for not defending themselves or asserting their own will like a fucking sentient being.

Women reject asking women for permission to do anything. You can't ask for permission to kiss them, they'll say no just because you asked. If you just go for it, they respond positively to that instead. "Confidence" they label it. So they keep rewarding the guy like this, rewarding his assertiveness and not asking for consent. They do this right up until sex and then expect him to pause and sign 4000 consent documents. OR she just lets it happen because she wants it to happen too, like all the other stuff she does. Maybe she regrets it later, but saying she was raped avoids the responsibility of her having to actually vocalize her thoughts or intentions.

Until women decide to get their retarded shit under control, her silence counts as consent.

Hard to say, but it definitely muddy's the waters.

In my mind, rape is some guy with a knife fucking a girl in an alley at midnight.
But in reality, it's a drunk couple in bed together, she said she's not in the mood but he carries on.

Are there degrees of rape?

Fucking someone at gunpoint is first degree rape.
Saying "Yes, but only if you make me breakfast" and he doesn't is third degree rape.