CLINTON WISHES SHE RIGGED PALESTINIAN ELECTION - AUDIO TAPE

soundcloud.com/user-30899546/hrc-determine-who-win-1

This is just as big as the email investigation and it's getting slid hard.

In 2006 Clinton told Jewish media sources: "I do not think we should have pushed for an election in Palestinian territories, I think that was a big mistake, and if we were gonna push for an election then we should have made sure we did something to determine who was gonna win."

Clinton confirmed in support of election rigging. Election rigging confirmed possible. US hypocritically confirmed to be ok with interfering in foreign elections.

Spread this to everyone, this is a POWERFUL soundbite.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAm43TWpbXM
observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/
thinkprogress.org/politics/2015/12/15/3732671/trump-isis-kill-family-members/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-reiterates-desire-to-murder-terrorists-families-a6912496.html
cnn.com/2015/12/02/politics/donald-trump-terrorists-families/
dailywire.com/news/3891/trumps-horrifying-anti-military-slur-last-nights-ben-shapiro/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/3/donald-trump-says-hed-force-us-military-commit-war/
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
google.com/search?q=clinton palestine
youtube.com/watch?v=_Tasti4r_F0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow.. If this gets out into normie space, her campaign is absolutely fucked in a single day

Youtube link if prefered

youtube.com/watch?v=lAm43TWpbXM

This is getting completely ignored by EVERY news source, it's not even on Breitbart. The ONLY story I can find is on the Observer, owned by Trumps son in law.

observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/

>Clinton confirmed in support of election rigging. Election rigging confirmed possible.
bump, I agree this is probably one of the most important releases to date and it's really not getting the attention that it should be.

The fact that she would even hypothetically propose interfering with the voting process to subvert the will of the electorate means that in principle, she has no moral qualms with rigging an election. Considering that alongside the DNC operatives and their fraudulent activities depicted in the O'Keefe videos, this is some serious shit.

Trump openly calls for the U.S to commit war crimes and advocates for the murder of innocent women and children.

thinkprogress.org/politics/2015/12/15/3732671/trump-isis-kill-family-members/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-reiterates-desire-to-murder-terrorists-families-a6912496.html
cnn.com/2015/12/02/politics/donald-trump-terrorists-families/
dailywire.com/news/3891/trumps-horrifying-anti-military-slur-last-nights-ben-shapiro/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/3/donald-trump-says-hed-force-us-military-commit-war/

I can't find this being covered anywhere. What the fuck? This is campaign ending corrupt, caught on tape. Please spread this.

This is old news and no one gives a fuck. Gas yourself, shill.

SEND THIS TO TRUMP, O'KEEFE, BREITBART, INFOWARS, ETC.

Indeed, it's genuinely disturbing no one has picked up on this all day. Is everyone too preoccupied with the FBI investigation? Can it get picked up tomorrow or will it be slid as old news?

Get this out!!!!

She really likes to rig elections apparently.

>muffled voice
>zero context
>10 years ago
>something about an election
>something about winning

*sigh*

LITERALLY could not be more nothing than this is

holy shit they really are at the bottom of the barrel now

welp let me just get my HRC party balloons set up now if this is the best they got.

Ya but that is against sand niggers so not real people

>a fucking leaf

you can hear it perfectly you autist. Is Justin's cock stuck in your ear

i want to punch the fuck out of hillary's face every time i see her laughing or making that stupid open-teeth grin

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

>no one gives a fuck

the height of narcissistic delusion is speaking for all people

im bumping

Even my mother was firmly in the Clinton camp until she heard this.

Yawn it's nothing

its not even hillary. she has a number of look a likes who pretend to be her for speeches

its why the fbi didnt prosecute her every time they would detain 1 she would show up at another place giving a speech

1 of the look a likes is a man who is in a photo with a little brown kid after hillary collapsed on 9/11. if you look at things like the nostrils and chin ect glasses cant hide who is behind them

After hearing this audio I'm now changing my vote to the Republican candidate. #MAGA

This will blow libtards minds if it gets picked up. Get it on reddit.

Bernie must disavow.

It's David S. Blumpkins!

If you know it's rigged, and you've seen the O'Keefe videos, and you're familiar with the primary discrepancies then this is just confirming what you know, who cares.

MOST PEOPLE HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD THOSE THINGS. When media says there's no evidence of rigging they gobble that up, they don't think Clinton would be capable of doing something like that...Then here's the it is from the queen bitch herself. If the media addresses this it will turn people.

Holy shot. If this is real then I almost wish it wasn't.
WW3 incoming

Faggot can't into search
google.com/search?q=clinton palestine election

We need something catchy. #DraftOurDaughters worked, people are even posting it on facebook

Now let's do something similar for this

Looks like RT picked this up an hour ago. Good bye CTR. Hillary is finished.

The fire rises

>SKIP THIS BREAK!

Thread dedicated to making this happen:

>innocent women and children
Trumps comment regarding the terrorist's family is that they were complicit in the activity. In full knowledge of what the husband/father was going to do they did not report it to authorities and thus are guilty as well.

It pretty much just broke earlier today, soundcloud post is 11 hours old, RT has it up.

Nope. The tape is using persuasion to make you hear what they want you to.

Like when someone tells you something before you hear it, you hear the words they told you.

Try listening to it without the audio and see what you think.

For me it's:

"I don't think we should have wished for an election in the palastinian territories, i think that is a big estate. And if we were going to wish for an election then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going in."

But again the audio is so bad and muddled (at one point it sounds like a gun went off), you cant really make out what's being said.

It's anyone's guess really.

(You)

Thanks for correcting the record. Now KYS.

A fucking leaf

Too bad everyone knows about it now anyway.

She's just being strategic. Nobody cares about what mudslimes want. This isn't the same as rigging an election in a first world country.

>Blames Russia on interfering with election
>Says it is a mistake not to interfere with foreign elections

IT'S OVER THIS IS THE SILVER BULLET TO HILLARY CLINTON'S DEATH SPREAD THIS LIKE WILDFIRE

I'll tell you what's getting slid hard

youtube.com/watch?v=_Tasti4r_F0

I will correct the record on that

SHE DID NOT SAY THEY SHOULD HAVE RIGGED THE ELECTION

She said they should not have allowed them to vote, but if they were allowed to vote then it should have been rigged.

RECORD CORRECTED

Bump