Inhumanly bad

Welp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DrQcNwsjVEQ
uk.ign.com/articles/2017/08/31/marvels-inhumans-the-first-chapter-review
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When Marvel's general storytelling/editorial failures show in the more lucrative TV market, perhaps they will have to take a more serious look at where they are going wrong.

This IGN? Jesus it must be worse than Cancer for them to give it a 4.0.

Along with Hulk, Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3, Thor 2, Ant Man, Civil War, Dr. Strange and GotG2.

ten people died, three men suddenly became pregnant and immediately miscarried, the water cooler caught fire, and their entire office was transmuted into chemtrails.

It's always funny how Sup Forums keeps shitty on IGN reviews but will use when it reinforces their own opinion.

>Ever taking IGN's score to heart.

Must be new. They gave Imaginez Babies, a shitty party minigames shovelware for the Wii a higher score than God Hand.

They tend to overpraise things. If they gave it 4.0, then it means it's 0.0. actually

That's the thing when IGN the biggest shills says it's bad it can mean something.

I meant I barely ever see them give anything under a 5, a 7 is or was their average.

IMAX pulled Inhumans from the schedule in my country

Life is good

Normally I'd be skeptical, but this is a Scott Buck's show.

Somewhere in my dreams, I see Perlmutter writing a suicide note before plugging himself off his top view office.

Don't mess with x-fags

>Marvel's TV shows
>MCU
lmao

This has nothing to do with X-Fags, KIke is just a retard

Here in the States they pulled The Jonas Brothers Movie from IMAX to go back to running Coraline3D
sweet

>I see Perlmutter writing a suicide note before plugging himself off his top view office
I have never visualized pushing a man out of a window so many, many times

I have zero confidence and interest on Inhumans, but, IGN...

it's called x-men curse
you mess with the x, you get the dicks

there is also avengers taint,
meaning "ruining every character it touches, by associating i with avengers"

>Gameplay 2.5
I rage every time.

This

No one should EVER listen to IGN

And remember how Iron Fist turned out to actually be great and the negative reviews were because Danny was white? So there's nothing to worry about based marvel has another winner here you'll see

>Iron Fist
>great
GTFO

How many years ago is this by now? Do those writers even work there now?

Like I said, I could't give a shit about Space Game of Thrones but not actually in Space, but I will NEVER trust IGN.

And for what it's worth, Iron Fist wasn't even that bad.

Despite all the facts being well-known, X-Men fans still somehow believe the Inhumans going from a movie to a TV flop is something they made happen.

>It's wrong and unhealthy to enable deluded people.

>>Marvel's TV shows
>>MCU
>lmao
"It's all connected," bro. Regardless of how many 4chimps want to try and disown AoS and the like, it's how it's marketed and viewed by the general public.

>More shitting on Marvel in 2017.
I hope 2018 is this fun.

>Iron Fist turned out to actually be great
Said no one ever. And if you think people's problems with the show are because of the SJW BS being spouted around Tumblr, then you're living in delusion.

>not knowing about meme magic

Remember early Agents of Shield? Marvel's ABC TV decision sucks at getting into their groove quickly, but once they do they're great. I'm sure the Most Wanted pilot sucked too, but we know those characters are good.

>damage control squad

Inhuman fans also believe that.
They think Inhuman book sell bad because of X-Men fan defamation

"""Hope this isn't going to turn into a thread for bashing the show.

After Iron Fist (which was a fair 6/10 being trumpeted as a 1/10) I don't really trust reviews, especially when its one of 'those' franchises that keeps being hit for the sake of it. Iron Fist was always going to get bad reviews because of the casting 'scandal' of a white dude playing a white dude. And I think Inhumans are going to get backlash from the same people who spent time trashing their books and persuading others not to buy them in comic stores, and saying they were cheap x-men rip offs.

But I have my tickets for monday and if it really does suck then fair enough, but reviews don't make an informed opinion imo. """

Don't pretend it was just Tumblr shit. Mainstream media was shitting on IF from the start because of the race thing.

Honestly, if reviewers are saying its "only" as bad as Iron Fist... that ain't *too* bad.

Don't get me wrong, I think Iron Fist had a host of problems. Hire a kid with no martial arts talent to portray one of the world's best martial artists, tell a story focusing on corporate intrigue that nobody was asking for out of an Iron Fist series.

But despite all its problems, it wasn't Howard the Duck levels of awful.

From what I was seeing of Inhumans, I was expecting a trainwreck. If its "only" a 4, well, thats just a tad under mediocre. You've all taken a 4 home from a bar but even your drunk ass won't touch a 2.

>They think Inhuman book sell bad because of X-Men fan defamation
I think it sells bad because the stories were bad and they had no idea what to do with them for so long after Infinity. Now that Royals is great it's too little too late.

Thing is, the show itself wasn't that bad. It just wasn't Iron Fist. Honestly, it was so far removed from the Iron Fist stories I'd come to love in the comics that it almost felt like completely different characters. Maybe that's why I'm able to look at it objectively.
Don't get me wrong, though - there's a LOT I wish they'd done differently, not the least of which is making it an actual Iron Fist series.

I just don't know how someone can honestly put the hot mess of Iron Man 2 in with any of these other movies.

That's a fair assessment.

I mean, look at that scene with the old footage of an earlier Iron Fist. I was going "YES, THAT'S WHAT I WANT, WHY ISN'T THAT THE WHOLE SHOW"

Sup Forums just does this with reviewers in general, you see it all the time with Pitchfork and Anthony Fantano over on Sup Forums

>They think Inhuman book sell bad because of X-Men fan defamation
because it's true. stop being a contrarian nigger

Ewing sucks, get over it

Perlmutter BTFO

Better than fucking Hulk.

At least it gave us Mickey Rourke being good for a while, and the Burd

The only good thing about Hulk was that one scene with Tim Roth captain americaning it.

Ultimates 100 is the best Marvel book published this year, you get over it.

Ha. Ha HA HA HA HA HA
That was really a good one

It's not like there's much competition

True that

>Imaginez Babies

The IGN reviewer seemed to legitimately like the game, and be surprised that he liked the game. You can disagree with the evaluation but this doesn't look like a case of typical IGN score inflation, if anything it looks like they bumped his 7.5 score *down* a tad because the praise the review text heaps upon the game reads more like an 8-9 score.

See, there is this thing called different genres, just because *you* find the idea of a minigame compilation, revolving around baby characters nonetheless, to be completely unpalatable, other people do like those games. The baby game got a 7.5 for compilation games, God Hand got a 3 for a beat-em-up game. Your contention seems to be with the notion of giving *any* compilation game a score over any beat-em-up game. Thats not how it works.

This is why I hate scoring systems, because it boils things down to such a simplistic point of view that retards like you can reach entirely wrong conclusions. You probably think a RT score of 95%+ means the movie is literal perfection, dont you?

Again, comparing these two scores is apples to oranges.

Just stick to the God Hand review itself. That score seems to have missed the mark, the vast majority of metacritic scores are in the 60-80 range... with the singular IGN score of 30 sitting way off by it lonesome.

This is why we discard the high and low scores in the olympics. That damn east german judge always being difficult.

>It's as bad as whitewashed Iron Fist!

So it's good then.

IGN is shill central, if they give a 4.0 to a Marvel product the actual rating must be -2.0 or something

Keep believing that.

Rightclops memes couldn't keep Scott alive, or even give him a hero's death, and we're supposed to believe X-Men memes had any power over these events?

>The same people who hate Iron Fist love Defenders
I seriously don't understand these people

this is IGN rating Iron Fist

>>And remember how Iron Fist turned out to actually be great
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Post yfw Ike destroyed Marvels most popular property next to Spider-man for this

>worse than Iron Fist
Literally, unironically how

Exactly

When Marvel is mostly selling comics to a small audience of under 100,000 people, it's plausible that if a certain percentage of those people are angry X-Men fans, they could organize and hurt sales of Inhumans comics by boycotting them.

It's less plausible that they number enough to cause any problems for the MCU or the TV shows to care about.

I haven't even seen Iron Fist yet, but the reviewers were mostly obvious about giving bad reviews because they were virtue-signalling and displaying their manufactured-anger at a White man being cast in the lead role, despite it being The Current Year. And that's just one of the many reasons why they have no credibility anymore.

I'm not saying I have very high expectations for this show, but I'm going to see it for myself rather than trust one word those reviewers say.

We win! Long live the X men!

There are more people liking x-men than buying them. The last time I bought x-book was 5 years ago.

Marvel comics being influenced by vocal people who aren't even customers is nothing new, but we know all about the real reasons for Inhumans going from movie to TV show. We know about the power-struggle between Fiege and Ike. We know the TV show looks bad because Ike doesn't like to spend money, even on his pet project.

Anyone who really thinks X-Men fans had any influence over those events is just a deluded fool.

I knew saying MCU and MCTV were in the same universe was going to end up being a bad idea

Relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=DrQcNwsjVEQ

I usually use this for the DCEU, but I'll gladly post it for the Inhumans shit

>Iron Fist turned out to actually be great
I don't think too many people think this

Feige is friends with Singer.
Singer himself said during the X-Men being treated like shit in comics that he will talk to Feige about it. Especially that Singer was supposed to write a tie-in to DOFP that never happened

*treated like shit in comics-era

That doesn't mean that IGN is awesome just because they are shitting on something that we hate. This is more of a warning sign that this shit is so bad that not eve people who love the MCU so much is willing to give it a positive score at all to this.

Why is civil war in that list

I like GotG2

>IGN
For Christ sake. Please don't give them attention or any credit for crying out loud.

>this shit again

This is why review scores are shit. Not because individual reviewers give individual games in completely different genres different scores but because people get hung up on that stupid number at the end.

You should be mad that they gave God Hand a low score. The fact they gave a shitty baby emulater a higher score means nothing, not even as context or comparison.

>You should be mad that they gave God Hand a low score. The fact they gave a shitty baby emulater a higher score means nothing, not even as context or comparison.
You just said reasonable intelligent things that Sup Forums cannot comprehend

Ray Charles could of seen that miles away and he dont know anything about Marvel

Can we just admit that Inhumans, as characters, as concepts, suck?

>But muh Black Bolt

He is not enough to save their awfulness.

Yes. They were the middle ground between X-Men and Eternals, both much more successful characters

Who would win

>a social media darling that gets shilled constantly
>a literally who

When are they releasing that?

Wasn't these the people who rated pokemon oras a 7.8 and started the "too much water meme"?

ORAS should be lower than 7.8

>ign
/vr/ here. Please kill yourself for giving these retards any attention.

That's just embarrassing,and i'm pretty sure aside from Heroes Omega Magik hasn't appeared in anything other than comics.

>/vr/ here
Aren't you ashamed?

Sup Forums hates everything until it reinforces their opinion, user.

Downloads?

>Both of the MCU's major critical failures were written by Scott Buck

how does he keep getting work

who does he know

does he give Ike good head or something?

>And remember how Iron Fist turned out to actually be great
>show about martial arts where the choreography was only practised 15 minutes before shooting
>good

uk.ign.com/articles/2017/08/31/marvels-inhumans-the-first-chapter-review

they took it down because it was posted before the embargo

do you think ike threatened to pull advertising from IGN unless they increased the score

He didn't get kicked out when he wrote the worst season of Dexter (at the time, 8th season took that crown) which was mocked by both critics and show's fans. He's surprisingly hard to get rid of.

he's incredibly cheap to work with so kikes love him

Maybe then this will finally get Kike Perlmutter to finally stop shitting on the X-Men.
I know I know, but never stop dreaming Sup Forums. Never stop believing

You know there's something wrong when the most interesting thing about a martial arts show is the boardroom drama.

Time out, have they ever given a 0 or 1?

Maybe

>somewhere, a dog is born with a child's face and immediately starts screaming before perishing