Woah is catwoman a bad person or something?

Woah is catwoman a bad person or something?

I still don't know when she got a body count that damn big

>Wipes out an entire terrorist organization that's murdered Gothamites
>getting the death penalty instead of a medal

None of the actual sane supercriminals ever face the death penalty, but she does? Bullshit.

>criticizing based King's writing

Kill yourself. Shit like that isn't important.

Wasn't it revealed to have not been her but she was taking the fall for someone else? It was that woman that managed to shank Batman.

>Death penalty for only 237 kills
Pfffhaahhahaha, Joker has killed like 100 times that in kids alone and he gets a christmas basket everytime

Comics everybody

Selina didn't do it, it was her friend. Selina took the fall.

>mental illness
>criminal responsibility

that's literally not how it works, but he'd break out before they killed him even if he was sentenced to death so it's not like it matters

And? still none of the Batman's rogue gallery or pretty much any other hero's rogue gallery got the death penalty for even worse stuff, this is just silly.

In fact, I remember Batman crippling the shit out of a SWAT squad who was going to legally kill Joker

She didn't, it was all a ruse; Selina took the blame for a friend because she's... selfless I guess? King/DC wouldn't do anything to jeopardize BatCat, so of course she didn't.

We're not talking about the other villains though. Read what OP said.

>expecting Sup Forums to actually READ the comic
lmao

Huh, context?
I thought Batman was going to marry her.

We have to talk about other situations when we talk about judiciary cases, user, this isn't about "now I do this, and in the same situation now I do that".

>I remember Batman crippling the shit out of a SWAT squad who was going to legally kill Joker
When did that happen?

Read the thread, you fucking imbecile.

>Dude still says Selina didn't do it
ANNNNNNNNND? it doesn't matter, she's being charged with that, nobody else got death sentence in these comics for worse stuff. This is like putting a kid on the death row for stealing a candy when another kid who stole 5 billion ones, killed 6 million store owners and nuked 5 cities got by the same legal system a trip to Disneyworld as prize. Coherence and continuity shouldn't be optional on stories.

Was that the story that Joker had to be kept alive for some reason and was actually innocent for what he was convicted of?

>Coherence and continuity shouldn't be optional on stories
/thread

the rest of Batman's rogues usually end up in Arkham, because they're insane and its unethical to kill someone or hold them to the same level of scrutiny if they're not in complete control of their actions.

Catwoman isn't insane, shes just a thief. So any crimes she commits, she gets the sentence.

>was actually innocent for what he was convicted of
He was, but he was commiting muder and the SWAT team was trying to stop him by force (because he didn't want to stop by other means), still, what those policemen got for doing their job right? being crippled for life, what did the Joker got for being a mass murderer? walk free and more kills.

Catwoman was also in Arkham.

>Bane is insane
He isn't
>Rash is insane
He isn't
>Talia is insane
Nope
>Penguin is insane
Nope
>Mr Freeze is insane
Wrong

Selina is as "insane" as them

The majority of Batman's rogues are not insane

>Catwoman isn't insane
Man, I wonder why she spent so much time on Arkham then

thats because most writers just use Arkham as a catchall holding for Batman's villains, usually ignoring Blackgate's existence (or having that just be a normal prison, and Arkham being a prison for supers in Gotham instead of a psychiatric institute)

The problem is that people take every story like it's the norm. That's like using Kevin Smith's Batman to justify that Batman pissed himself in his first confrontation with the crime families and he likes to tell people about it.

What was the comic and who wrote it? Also, those police officers should become iconic villains that have plot armor due to being popular.

I didn't read the storytime thread, you white nationalist.

The problem is that happens with Joker 80% of the time, he's untouchable, he has plot armor, he gets away with murder by spending 2 days on Arkham at best. I dunno why people like him so much, his character is shit and most of his stories are garbage. I prefer two face or Mr Freeze, Penguin even

I'm talking about this thread, you mentally-challenged moron.

see its easier for writers to have all Bat's villains in one place to interact instead of having to have him bounce back and forth between Arkham and Blackgate.

you could argue that Arkham is specially equipped to hold meta prisoners (the special freezer room for Freeze for example), but then it stops making sense to have it be an Asylum.

all of this comes down to lazy writing really.

Actually, Batman is only going to marry her after he tells her about this one thing he did way back

The insanity defense for joker is dumb, it's clear that he's very intelligent, plans out his actions and knows full well what he's doing is wrong. In the real world he would get the death penalty

How about you post the pics, you fucking Drumpf supporter.

It feels like that was a cop-out, like King wanted to have Catwoman be a murderer but DC said no about it so instead it's Holly, which was lame as fuck and a waste of time

The Joker isn't insane in that way though, he is completely aware of his actions, is highly intelligent, and derives pleasure from his crimes. He's not hallucinating or something, he's just a guy who likes to kill people

>faggots itt still using the same shitty reasons to justify a character not getting a death penalty
It's because DC and Marvel don't want to kill of established popular rogues except for a big event which will get reversed with more revivals

Yeah, forgive us if we use 80 years of comic books as a precedent on why Selina shouldn't be in the death row. I mean, coherence? who wants that, am I right?

you're a very fun person.
did you know Marvel and DC bring characters back to life (something that doesn't happen in the real world) to make more money off them too???

No shit but you retarded faggots still argue about Joker or some other cunt for the umpteenth time

Yes, but she's hot so Batman doesn't care.