That stare down. Also Black Panther thrrad

That stare down. Also Black Panther thrrad

>Speaking about a superhero property on Sup Forums
>Speaking about a black hero on Sup Forums

This shit is going to be good. MBJ and Ryan Coogler is guaranteed 90% on RT

>The Black Panther vs The Jellyfish

Based Marvel alone is a guaranteed 90% this is gonna be the highest rated superhero movie of all time

Man with Thor, Black Panther and Infinity War these coming months are gonna be amazing

It's literally impossible for it to fail. It would be racist if if did. Just look at Luke Cage. Tthe first few episodes were amazing but after Cottonmouth it went to shit yet no review called out the massive drop in quality.

I just recently read through the Jungle Action issues by Don McGegor that I pray to God they base the whole Black Panther trilogy on, 'cause Christ were they amazing.

W3

>no review called out the massive drop in qualtiy

Literally every review I've read of it did.

I don't get hype for trailers and especially none of the MCU ones after Avengers 2 but the BP trailer looks like it will have the stuff that matters and focus on action rather than quips. I doubt the villains will be that interesting but here's hoping for little miracles.

Why is Killmonger a tiny dude with a trendy haircut and Agents of SHIELD armor instead of a giant African Predator barbarian?

That's because prerelease reviews only got the first half of the series to watch, before it started going to shit.

STEP INTO THE SPOTLIGHT

Niggers

Why does he have burnt worms on his head? And dollar store saiyan armor?

And why are they selling this movie with american hip hop when wakanda is harshly xenophobic?

You just don't know how to act, huh

NIDF detected

See

Is T'Challa a Mary Sue?

Double Toasted called out the second half and that is three nergos who loved the character.

I haven't seen a person who wasn't disappointed with he second half. He must mean pre release reviews, which like all Netflix shows only review the first half. They should stop doing that because each time there's been a drop off

He's 70s afrofuturism memetic batman. If he is, its by design.

Will be the first nigga moment of MCU?

I am so fucking hyped for this movie.

Anyone excited for the first major mainstream Afrofuturist movie?

You must be new

divershitty quota. a modern nigger movie can do no wrong. if it is not the most successful oscar award winning and highest grossing movie of all time it is the evil white man's fault

Ease up there, tinfoil

>speaking about a live action movie on Sup Forums
>speaking about a black male on Sup Forums

>Who Killed Captain Alex

Like Wonder Woman.

>having crippling autism