Previously, on Ava's Demon

Previously, on Ava's Demon...

This was last weeks. I don't think there is an update this week. At least not yet. Also its shit because it'll take a month at least to get passed this janitors freakout.

Honestly best thing that ever happened to him.

New one is out. And it's HOT.

Everything from on is this week's update. Wanted to post the previous week's for context.

Ya just checked. Might get something interesting next week.

the new coloring style is weird

Gil confirmed for Sup Forumsster

Oh baby

Looks like Ava's turning to the Dark Side. That's all for this week, see you next time

This feels vaguely incestuous.

>*pomf*
>What are we gonna do on the bed, Wrathia-kun?

>Ava reveling in the monstrous power Wrathia gave her.

I'm so fucking hard right now.

I guess the drawer didn't matter. Wrathia is flat as hell too. Ava never had a chance.

I'm erect

YES AVA YEESS
BURN IT
BURN IT ALL

was it rape?

Really love those necks and collarbones.

It's ok, Ava isn't talking about all the killing. She is just happy to no longer be a complete femlet.

But she's still a femlet. Just one with horns the ability to bring wanton destruction.

No.
It was INCREDIBLE

Our little socially awkward girl is growing up and fucking demons. I'm so proud!

Happy Ava is the best kind.

What's up with Odin's stutter? What is this Rick and Morty?

He's always had a stutter

This is when they make out?

L-lewd

Ohhhhhhh shit! Here we go! I've been waiting for this for months!

It's a shame Michelle backed out from giving Wrathia nipples but I imagine there'd be another shitstorm if a 270 year old demon was 'proper' naked and on top of a 15 year old girl.

Wait, is that an edit, or is the actual image ahegao?

That's the original. She's very drunk/high.

>Eva turned
YES!!! FINALLY!!!
NOW WE"RE GETTING INTO THE GOOD SHIT!!!
Nice

it could be an effect of the potion. Ava is red now where before they were both normal in the mindscape.

Wait a minute, are her horns gone?

Yeah, it could just be mindscape stuff. Like how Maggie regressed into her pre-pact state when she was angry at Ava. Maybe Wrathia returned to a barbie doll ghost for this part.

yeah that patterns and color are similar to right before they made the pact.

Is that even wrathias? I thought it was some type of sub personality. Doesn't look like wrathia in the face.

Didn't Michelle hire a bunch of people to draw her comic for her? It might have something to do with that

whew lads.

This definitely looks like Eva talking to herself. Pretty sure its not wrathia.

I remember Michelle once saying that a demon and host are essentially one person, so it's technically true.

EVERY CHAPTER IS NAMEK

WE WILL ALL DIE BEFORE THEY FIND THE FIFTH POSSESSED CHILD

>the subtle bit of puff at the tip of Wrathia's small perky breasts

I didn't consider this before but if Nevy's powers are related to camouflage then we might have a little male mystique here specializing in identity fraud to get the life he thinks he should have.

Thank you Michelle-mistress may I please have another?

He only stutters when he lies, IIRC

FILTHY DEGENERATES! REEEEEE!

Isn't it the opposite? He stutters when he tells the truth? Or at least stutters when it isn't a direct lie?

It's the opposite actually. The only times he hasn't stuttered is when he's said stuff that are confirmed lies.

I wonder if all of Gil's data was literally wiped from the record because Six just decided he's as guilty as Ava.

>that sucks

I never knew that. What else did he lie about?

Damn, this was a pretty good update. More as a setup for the following one, but still. Can't wait for the next week.
Damn, the art really has improved a lot.

Get fucked blue boy

He hasn't actually lied much outside of maintaining his cover but people caught onto it pretty early when his stutter just stops mid-panel for some lines.

that actually fits well with 'envy'

particularly her squid/anemone color changing going on.

Ava is lava.
Slut is plants known for being hermaphroditic and spray sperm/pollen over everything.

I wonder if Nevy's camo powers extend to being able to change her shape and surface texture to a degree.

Imagine if Gil had that power. Just reform his face and pigment to look like somebody else.

kiss her

KISS HER

It looks like she's about to fucking punch her in the face.

Jesus, Nevy r u ok?

>degenerates
proper edit here for use when?

rip

This is what I got on the ride for, m8s

Good riddance

imagine all the off camera sexy time

Kek

>mfw ava's demon suddenly becomes KSBD

Please help I'm in a coffee shop and I fear the other customers are going to notice my ever-engorging boner.

>Hey, kid. Wanna /ll/?

I've only been following this comic casually on and off and yet this panel was really satisfying to see

I approve.

i know /ss/ but /ll/?

Lesbian Lolita

Lesbian loli

Very yes.

Damn it stop proving gil's point ava