What does Sup Forums think?

What does Sup Forums think?

#DraftOurDaughters

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-and-draftourdaughters/
peopleinformer.com/us/conservatives-furious-after-clintons-draftourdaughters-ad-goes-viral/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We made it,
Also I love Australians

dont fucking mention trump idiot

Love it. I wish Rachel Maddow would get drafted kek

Retarded last ditch effort to discredit Hillary by losers with no lives and no futures

A vote for Trump is a vote against free speech.

SPREAD THIS ONE WE NEED TO KILL NIGGERS RIGHT NOW! GOD DAMN NOW I HOPE HILLARY WINS WE COULD KILL A SHIT TON OF MINORITIES

Go suck a tailpipe CTR.

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-and-draftourdaughters/

AAHAHAHHAHA They felt the need to debunk this for the 26% of people who actually believe factcheckers. LOL.

"die for her" is too obvious
"fight for her" would probably be fine

THIS IS A GOOD ONE, IF WE CAN GET ONE POPULAR BLACK TWITTER USER TO RETWEET THIS WITH A BLACK TWITTER CAPTION LIKE "SHEEEEIT I AINT GOING TO WAR FOR NO OLD WHITE BITCH, NIGGA! #HOODNIGGAZ4TRUMP" WE CAN MAKE THIS SPREAD LIKE WILDFIRE

Utterly demoralized. Is this the best that you have CTR? You've been utterly blown the fuck out so hard today on so many possible degrees and levels that you being here is actually commendable.

If your dedication wasn't to a criminal about to get wrecked by the FBI.

This is how you shit-post shills, #draftourdaughters is an example of the reach Sup Forums memetic warfare is capable of.

Enjoy your $0.02 CTR sellout.

Ehh. I would remove the hashtag and put in something like "Enlist for Hillary" or "Fight for Hillary".

Whole image needs to be redone though. Too pixelated from being compressed too many times.

We made it fags !
Google searches and news are exploding with #draftourdaugthers.
Let's pray to Kek this will finally put an end to a potential Clinton World War.

Pretty funny that they paid someone to write about something obviously false for dem CTR bux

pretty gud, post it in the main thread

You know bitches just gonna get fucked by 5 several guys in the barracks to get pregnant when shit hits the fan so they are sent on a leave.

Here's a template one I just made without any words, im not good at coming up with that shit

Aren't these Israelis? Looks like different gear and guns than the US.

needs a period after "We won't." to give it that snarky feminine tone. Also need to remove die for her and it's close to perfect
this is just fucking funny

Made it to buzzfeed

Doing my part. Feedback welcome

peopleinformer.com/us/conservatives-furious-after-clintons-draftourdaughters-ad-goes-viral/

Snopes has been hacked; this is the original version of the article

decapitalize "Woman" and its bretty good
also
>no magazine

Yo honestly it fucking amazes me how this shit makes it to the mainstream.
PRAISE KeK. PRAISE THE LORD EMPEROR.
ALL HAIL TRUMP. POL WILL BE REWARDED WITH 72 GLORIOUS YEARS OF INDUSTRIAL, TECH AND ECONOMICAL GROWTH FOR THE CONTINUED REPUBLICAN DOMINATION.
THEY CANT STOP US!

Normies only see the scary black rifle, and capitalizing Woman appeals to solipsistic cunts...maybe they'll unironically share it.

best election ever, making libs pro-war, lmao

Then bend over and pucker that pasty white asshole for my chocolate dick

>Tavors

I mean they're obviously Israelis; but neo-llberals don't know shit about guns or the military so it will probably work.

switch to immigrant theme