Starfire vs. Toonfire: which one, Sup Forums?

>It's really fun the way that they kept so much of he essential nature of the character, and yet made such a fundamentally huge change in the nature of the character. Starfire has always been an elemental character, a character who was always about her passion. I don't think it's an accident that her first true storyline had her kissing of Robin as such a key element of the story.

>Now, on the other hand, Toonfire is equally passionate as Starfire, and seems to have much the same temper (view her fights with Blackfire, or Killer Moth's daughter). However, they took her and added a layer of deep naiveite. She feels her passion so strongly (and the ep where she bodyswitched with Raven shows it), but she's essentially an innocent. Sure, she has her goofy habits (keeping odd pets, celebrating Blorthog, and the like), but the character is just much more endearing in the end. I don't know, maybe it seems that underneath all that passion, Starfire's most essential emotion is anger, while Toonfire's is joy. That's probably unfair to Starfire, but that's the feeling I get from them.
ashtur.blogspot.com/2006/03/starfire-vs-toonfire.html

How much is enough for you faggots?

Aww let em be. They're just trying to get all they can out of her before she gets blacked.

Raven can die in a fire though.

>giving a shit about movie versions

Sup Forums seems like a better home for you, user.

It's not even a movie version, it's a shitty live action TV version

>Sup Forums seems like a better home for you, user.
Not that guy, but Sup Forums is a shithole. Also pic related.

There isn't a rule saying you have to have only one thread about a given subject or character(s). If there was, Batman would break that rule all day, every day.
and
are pretty much the same thread. This one isn't "Starfire and Raven pics pls" but is a attempt to discuss differences between Comic Starfire and the Starfire from the original Teen Titans cartoon.

You don't know how fanart works do you? Soon as that hits it's going to be everywhere. Sure She'll come back eventually assuming DC doesn't change her in the comics.

I guess you guys could pay more artists to draw the normal version.

Why would one version override the other versions also in popular media at the same time? TTGo, DSHG (both the current design and whatever they use in the Faust version), Injustice, etc are still going to be around. And you're assuming she'll even look that different after the makeup and CGI.

Shower can see the door, fuck that's a shitty apartment.

You've never lived in an affordable city apt.

Sup Forums get the fuck out
Not everyone is so insecure that we care about something as superficial as that
Get the fuck out and never return
Sincerely, all of Sup Forums

>forgetting puppets

>Sup Forums or Sup Forums enters the thread
>you can tell because they literally cannot stop thinking about black dicks

Not that guy, but I think they're referring to the fact that her actress is black, which makes little difference since they'll be painting her skin orange anyway.

>Not everyone is so insecure that we care about something as superficial as that
>Superficial
You know, for something that is apparently "superficial", there sure seems to be a concentrated agenda behind it.

>Sincerely, all of Sup Forums
I honestly wish this was a ban-able offense. Fuck you faggot you don't speak for us.

I want Sup Forums out too. Also, "bannable" is a word, you fucking idiot.

cool, faggot. I still want you faggots to stop speaking for an entire board. A few faggots who incessantly complain about the last place someone can make a race-swapped complaint being filled with race-swapped complaints.

it's a valid complaint, especially in the face of a growing number of such castings. It's tantamount to complaining about cartoons if you like comics or comics if you like cartoons. Just don't fucking come here if you're so opposed to what is posted.You can go collect your likes and other virtual back pats for being an insufferable faggot literally everywhere else on the internet.

>I am the whole board
Fuck off, retard.

>it's a valid complaint

Nah.

>Just don't fucking come here if you're so opposed to what is posted

Speak for yourself, retard.

>You can go collect your likes and other virtual back pats for being an insufferable faggot literally everywhere else on the internet.

I'd rather stay here, thanks!

>Sincerely, all of Sup Forums
Just how arrogant do you have to be to think you can speak for the whole board? And quit calling every opinion you don't like Sup Forums already.

I'd dispute the last one when they fill the front page and bring unrelated actor and twitter drama threads. Mods should impose more rules.

>Nah.
epic argumentation skill, Mr reddditor. too bad this isn't your subredddit safe space, where you ended believing it actually works.

Well, one is actually named Starfire, the other requires Toon in her name, making her false, also Toonfire began the trend of giving Kori human eyes rather than her exotic solid green eyes.

Why isn't it a valid complaint?

>Just don't fucking come here if you're so opposed to what is posted
>Speak for yourself, retard.

At what point was I speaking for anyone else?

MUH SAFE SPACE

Wearing his letterman. Noice!

But that's literally the opposite of what was said. You calling it a safe space doesn't negate the fact that I'm the one saying people need to stop sanitizing Sup Forums.

The faggots I replied to literally asked for a safe space:
>Sup Forums get the fuck out
>Not everyone is so insecure that we care about something as superficial as that
>Get the fuck out and never return

I know you faggots seem to think calling people you disagree with snowflake (almost always erroneously) or saying we want a safe space is in anyway offensive to us. But those were only ever (slightly) offensive to faggots like you because its what you people wanted the internet to be for the better part of the last decade.

I've never been to Sup Forums man settle down.

Just an observation as someone that's seen characters like Hermione go from a white dweeb to a proud black woman in the minds of the fans because of a single depiction. It doesn't even have to be race. Look how much people pushed back against Comic Starfire because their Starfire is toonfire.

Hell it may not even effect anyone here, but if you're a fanartist anywhere else and you don't go with the flow you're going to be ignored or attacked.

>which makes little difference since they'll be painting her skin orange anyway.

Are you assuming or was it publicly stated? Because if they do that's fine, but I'm not expecting it since they seem to be changing everything else about her.

I'm pretty sure the agenda is concentrated on getting people to stop freaking out over it when it's such a superficial and harmless difference.

What difference? We're talking about literally an orange alien with (at least in more recent things) fire hair. No actress on Earth has those features. It's was always going to require effects.

Is this our Asuka and Rei?

Less vitriol between the camps, but yes.

>Orange is the new blacked