And just because someone's different, or thinks different than you, doesn't mean you should be afraid of them...

And just because someone's different, or thinks different than you, doesn't mean you should be afraid of them. It means you should be angry at them! HOW DARE THEY BE DIFFERENT?! WHAT?! MY WAY OF LIFE AIN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YA?!

Well that seemed a little out of character.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0TEvK-mjlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

pfftt

I don't know about you, but I saw that coming a mile away. Have you seen how he treats Pearl?

That was perfectly in-character. Him and his friends were kind of dicks to Peridot until she converted to their beliefs, even when she clearly didn't mean any harm.

What are you talking about?

>that episode where pearl tells steven what they did after the war

I like how they went into a little bit of detail about what happened afterward, but that one segment about that failed artist they met who did great things later on in life sounded a little weird to me.

Wait what happened? I was on Sup Forums the whole time

>that episode where they try to cure Pearl's fear of clowns

Did they go too far?

Steven is a fucking stupid character with stupid beliefs

>thinking his mother is a "war criminal" because she killed an enemy leader

youtube.com/watch?v=F0TEvK-mjlg

>Steven...humans are capable of horrible things.

I know the Holocaust is a big issue historically and Rebecca is of course jewish but was this episode really necessary?

Thanks.

>out of character
>for the little shit that keeps stabbing anyone who doesn't agree with him

This

>that episode devoted entirely to Lapis' ten minute psychotic screaming PTSD breakdown the second someone tells her to "Please pass the egg salad"

>I love shattering diamonds
What did Steven mean by this?

RAGGLE FRAGGLE!

Nah, thats how Steven was originally.

>that episode where steven takes over lars' body and almost rapes sadie

Steven seems to forget that Pink was gonna pretty much kill every one/thing on the earth.

>Sadie almost rapes Steven via Lars

Ftfy

Who cares? She's a pearl.

>Amethyst, I'm dying. All because of a human. The rebellion, all those millennia I've done helping the people of Earth, and one kills me. Is this how humans repay everyone?
>Rose, I-I think Greg is an Italian
>Thank you Amethyst *dies*
I wasn't aware Raimi was a guest writer

>That time when Pearl had her room filled with pictures of Rose, and some of Greg
>All of Greg's face have been cut out and replaced with hers

That was okay, but when Rose's face was replaced with Steven's a few episode later that was a bit rough.

Steven would actually be likable if he acted this way.

>Amethyst: God, you're square.
>Steven: Hey, I'm not square, you're the one that's square. You're full of shit, man. What are you talking about? You walk out with those fuckin' creeps and low-lifes and degenerates out on the streets and you sell your little pussy for peanuts? For some low-life pimp who stands in the hall? And I'm square? You're the one that's square, man. I don't go screwing fuck with a bunch of killers and junkies like you do. You call that bein' hip? What world are you from?

Man that episode was weird

If that is what happened...

There is still much to be revealed.

Perhaps Pink is dead because Rose managed to get her to see things her way...

Peridot had thought of ways that Earth could be useful to the Gempire that didn't invove destroying it, so Pink could have done the same.

they hired raimi to write the episode and jontron to voice acting

>'Shut the fuck up Pearl, you stupid cuck. How does it feel to be rejected by your unrequited love, due to them falling in love with the first crush you've had in centuries. Oh I'm sorry, did I say something to upset you? It's okay, when you've grown some backbone in twenty years, maybe we can talk about it. You think I don't realise what you dreaming obsessively about both my parents means? Even I'm not that naive, you rejected albino twiglet. But being rejected by two people isn't the truly awful part; hell, to be rejected you have to brave enough to ask, but your ballerina dyke attitude never let you be honest with yourself, did it? No, it's the fact that after one of them dies, you're still in denial and you'll try to find other distractions, like 'mysterious motordyke' who'll lose interest in you as soon as they realise they're just another replacement. My sunblush tomato looking dad is probably going to die from skin cancer anyday, and even in his short lifespan he's lived more of a life than you. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong, maybe you are just a cold cunt, or maybe I'll catch you crying over his grave too not because you miss him, but because you've always been hurt he never tried to bone you'
>'What I'm trying to say is, we were just trying to have fun with the wrestling, and I'm sorry Pearl.'

Jesus Sugar, I didn't realise you felt bisexuals were closeted even in LGBT groups.

It's really weird how the episode played out and the fact there are so many interpretations is testament to the ambiguity of the situation. Did Sadie know about the possession? Was Lars really not in control or was Steven simply making the moves he always wanted? Is it rape if her eyes turn to hearts? And why did the baby look closer to Steven? Was it a result of possession or was the scene where Greg seemed to want to avoid Sadie something more?

>Your injuries do not matter, as long as he's safe you need not worry.
>He cares about you, so you must repay his kindness

Holy shit.

>"Steven, gem culture is much too different from human culture. Your kind freely allows these niggers to run rampant and ruin perfectly good neighborhoods because they can acquire jobs through affirmative action and own property. Homeworld had a very strict system in places for us Pearls; then again, even Pearls were more mentally refined than those apes."

JESUS fucking CHRIST, Sugar! I mean, I know we live in a different time right now, but holy FUCK.

Peridots becoming a crystal gem was literally step for step the process of brainwashing and subsequent stockhold syndrome. Belittle a person, take away what makes them who they are and make them completely reliant on you for even the most basic things. Then Peridot even went on to befriend and look up to her captors despite the fact she was kindnapped and legitimately tied down by a leash on a barn in the middle of nowhere.

>mfw hearing this
Was only like 1 season in too, Christ.

What's with Steven trying to get in shape this season? It's like he's preparing for something.

>Steven: I gotta get in shape. Too much sitting has ruined my body. Too much abuse has gone on for too long. From now on there will be 50 pushups each morning, 50 pullups. There will be no more pills, no more bad food, no more destroyers of my body. From now on will be total organization. Every muscle must be tight.

>That Ratchet and Clank crossover episode where Dr. Nefarious decimates the Gem Homeworld over an unpaid parking ticket.

I get it that he was justified in his actions, but did he really have to biobliterate half of Homeworld's population AND Yellow Diamond over 100 bolts?

Also, did anyone get chills going down their spine when he biobliterated Holly Blue Agate and had the Tyhrranoids take her apart?

>that scene where aquamarine cuts off lars' ear donut while dancing to "stuck in the middle with you"
I mean I can appreciate movie reference, but it was uuncomfortably graphic.

>Fightin' outside of a hockey rink is wrong.

Gets me every fukken time.

>Ruby:Ah...I feel great.
>Sapphire:We can mutate the whole world into gems.
>Ruby: ahhh....
>Sapphire: We can encrust the world into the dust of the universe
>Ruby:Let's do It
>Sapphire:Our love can destroy this whole fucking world
>Ruby: ahh...
>Sapphire:Get 'em!

That turned dark fast.

>that episode where they try to cure Pearl's fear of dick

Damn Sugar ease up

>It's yet another "Lapis rapes Steven" episode

>That episode where Steven gets fucking raped by Jasper, then fuses with her mid way
>That fucking gross diseased fusion-dick she grew to do it

Fucking christ, Sugar. Why?

>That episode Amethyst raped Greg and made Steven watch
The worst part is how Greg's Stockholm Syndrome became a reoccurring plot point.

>so you´re saying i should beat them up
>steven,fighting outside a hockey ring is wrong,but im imaginary,so do what you gotta do

to be completely honest, im glad amethyst got kicked out of the group for a good couple of episodes because of it and that greg got traumatized. If they had just forgotten about that horrible act amethyst did and continue the story like nothing happen, it would be bad writing.

> That episode where Steven and Connie burn down a mosque

I actually really like those, especially the most recent one. It seems like he's starting to enjoy it as much as Lapis does.

>that episode where Connie's mom took her sword because she heard it was Steven's so she took hoping Steven would come for it so that she could drug him and molest him but she had to work overtime that day and Connie came along with Steven, thereby thwarting her plans.

And they said this was a kid's show, dear GOD!

>Stevens been raped so many times now he just lies down and accepts it.

I wonder where this plot line is going.

Up his ass, that's where it's going

kek

Such a shame too. Dr Nefarious and Yellow Diamond could've bonded over their shared hatred of organic life.

>Steven...humans are capable of horrible things.

Yeah, things like heterosexuality, religion, morals/ethics and civic responsibility are horrible things that kill humanity.