Mike Pence VP Choice

Mike Pence is such an honorable man. Trump is very, very smart to choose him. I myself am an atheist, and I respect him more than anyone.

He is smart, has values, has respect, loves his country, loves all Americans, and hates corruption.

If Trump were to get kicked of the white house for some bullshit, or worse, I wouldn't flinch at the idea of a Pence presidency. Trump made a great choice. Watch Pence's recent rallies.

youtube.com/watch?v=fWxdJEtbc4s (44:11)

People were saying Flynn would be great, but holy shit Trump was smart as fuck to choose Mike Pence, I would have done the same thing.

I also liked pence desu, I didn't know much about him at first, but after the debate I was pretty impressed so I did some digging and he's not half bad desu.

I'm glad to hear he will be the de'facto man for social issues, I think that was a smart move.

pence believes in gay conversion therapy and also wanted to make it so that every mother would need to hold a funeral for their baby if they have an abortion

Reminder that a vote for Trump is a vote against free speech.

Pence is a religious zealot and he will drag your country back to the stone age.

lel. Based Pence.

>but importing millions of Muslims wont do this

Yes, And?

Ok?

Mike "Pumping Faradays Into Gays" Pence is still the shit

im pro abortion cuz niggers but that would be funny

>pence believes in gay conversion therapy

Yup. Pence is pure shit on gay issues.

Trump has been a huge disappointment. He did a 180. First, he claimed he'd be "better than Hillary" for gays.

Then, he started spewing Scalia and Santorum.

as well as palling around with Michelle Bachmann

>pumping faradays into gays
kek

Wow, the two "worst" things you can think of (can't tell if it's a compliment or not).

Gay conversion therapy wouldn't be forced on people, and if gays felt like they could have therapy if they WANTED to be attracted to the opposite sex, then let them. What if it works? I think Pence is smart to do that. Especially if someone loves their religion and wants to change, they'll have an option to try it out.

He wanted to make it so that every mother would have to hold a funeral if they abort their child. That was probably in attempt to guide mothers away from abortion in the first place. It should be an emotional process for mothers, and they should be aware of what they're doing. That's fine with me, and logical, if he proposed it in the past.

>>but importing millions of Muslims wont do this

I wonder if they know why tu quoque is a fallacy

>Gay conversion therapy wouldn't be forced on people, and if gays felt like they could have therapy if they WANTED to be attracted to the opposite sex, then let them. What if it works? I think Pence is smart to do that. Especially if someone loves their religion and wants to change, they'll have an option to try it out.

worst attempt to spin this ever

gay conversion torture is a money-maker that preys on gay people

if you're going to support if then just admit that you don't have a problem with torturing gay kids

>I myself am an atheisT
SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT, THE FACT THAT YOU FELT THE NEED TO INSERT THIS LITTLE TIDBIT JUST SHOWS WHAT KIND OF KEK YOU REALLY ARE

I think being thrown off a roof is worse than anything trump is planning on doing.

While Pence was waiting on the tarmac in Ohio because of weather delays before his plane slid off the runway at Laguardia he was seen throwing a football around killing time. It does not get any more American than this.

Someone made a poster depicting Trump as a lion and Pence as a white wolf. Perfection.

MAGA

I don't see how gay conversion therapy is wrong if gays themselves want to try it out. What if it does work? What if we have a medical breakthrough that converts people? I think gays wouldn't mind that at all. They shouldn't be forced to if they don't want to though.

>I think being thrown off a roof is worse than anything trump is planning on doing.

I wonder if they know why tu quoque is a fallacy

>I don't see how gay conversion therapy is wrong if gays themselves want to try it out. What if it does work? What if we have a medical breakthrough that converts people? I think gays wouldn't mind that at all. They shouldn't be forced to if they don't want to though.

You need to think more before posting.

doesn't even matter. both of them lost

He's an anti gay faggot liar who hates his own presidential candidate. Who tried to neck him at the convention. Frump is a commie pedo like his commie pedo sponsor Putler

I asserted myself to give Sup Forumsacks hope that even atheists like this man because of who he is, and even atheist have respect for the christian religion and conservative values. I don't see anything wrong with that at all. Great job being anal about it though. Kek.

>You need to think more before posting
That's not an argument.

>i love neocon cock in my mouth
nice OP

wtf i love hillary now

Kek, shills are out in full force tonight. Spinning shit like crazy and throwing baseless insults. Pretty pathetic. You can't hide the fact that Pence is the best VP choice possibly in the history of America.

hey newshit, when trump announced pence was his VP pick people were pisses and still are because he's an establishment figure 100%

>Establishment figure
>Calls our corruption, the media, lobbyist, and all of Hillary's scandals on a daily basis

Just because someone is professional and hold values doesn't mean they're an establishment figure. Do you really think the establishment wants anything to do with him anymore even if he was?

It's noble of him to stay loyal. Shame his political career has now officially peaked and his value will take a nosedive after aligning with an idiot like Trump.

>That's not an argument.

It's the truth.

Stfu faggot

He's smart and speaks well. I just hate that he's a Christcuck neocon. Thankfully people like him are on the way out and once Donald's done that'll be the time for Ivanka to come along.

Nothing you've said has countered my statement. Your word is as worthless as me calling you mentally retarded and then following up those words by stating "It's the truth!".

fucking based as fuck. The hero we need. Unironically love this man for this.

CAN'T FENCE "Shock every man who likes cock" PENCE

>Pumping Faradays Into Gays

thanks for scramjetting my sides to the Oort cloud, user

>Nothing you've said has countered my statement. Your word is as worthless as me calling you mentally retarded and then following up those words by stating "It's the truth!".

all your talk won't change the facts

WHITEY CORNGOOD FOR VICE PRESIDENT

What facts?

Gay conversion torture is a business that preys on gays and gullible bigots.

Attempts to excuse peddling that shit fail.

Anyone trying to peddle that shit needs to either admit that they don't mind torturing gay kids or that they're stupid.