Homeless woman guarding Trump's Hollywood star, gets beaten up by Hillary supporters

And told she deserved it.

This homeless woman decided to guard Trump's sign after it was vandalized then fixed. Hillary supporters bully and harass her Then they beat her up, they ripped up her signs, they pushed her around, and all the time telling HER THAT SHE ASKED FOR IT

She did nothing to defend herself, (what was she gonna do? she has little to lose, she's small and older) and truly really was PASSIVELY and peacefully protesting. And they still were violent and brutal. And then tell her she asked for it.

She said that if Trump could take all the heat and hate he was taking from everyone, then she could take this too for him.

1) youtube.com/watch?v=EhaTLfsbxbw

2) youtube.com/watch?v=HSRBPQIeNn8

3) youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAk

Im angry. We know the left is mean, hateful and violent and evil. But this..a homeless woman doing nothing, not bothering them, just sitting on Trump's star...and they think she DESERVES violence and they beat on her because shes weak and cant defend herself.
this woman is silently being noble. And they beat on her.

And the person who filmed the videos and uploaded them, has written paragraph after paragraph JUSTIFYING the violence and condemning the woman

People need to see this, exactly how evil and violent these leftists are, to the MOST vulnerable of us. I found she has a gofundme, but they haven't identified her yet so I wouldn't want to donate unless I'd know it was going to her. Anyone out there in Hollywood who has some idea? More info? Or would know if she's still guarding #Trump's star?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/rodrigoeilert/discussion
twitter.com/MichaelCohen212/status/792130832408408064
mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2016/10/social_media_post_tips_police.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>yfw this won't make the news
God americans are so cucked.

I saw the video the lady didn't get hit at all he just fell over and faked it
That being said the Hillary fags where a bunch of smug cunts and i hope they get the shit kicked out of them.

She threw herself on the ground cuck

bump

Really? Where'd this 10 billion threads come from? I never knew this happened! Anytime Sup Forums shills this hard you know the nose isn't too far behind. Frump included

Anyone have the pic of the cucks info who berated her. I know she isn't assaulted I just want to review him.

>beaten up

Bumping into some drunk nigger and making them lightly fall over is 'beating them up' now? Back to ribbit nu-male scum.

And they kept grabbing signs out of her hands to rip them up, then when she fell, grabbed things out of her cart to rip up.

That's the true face of Hillary supporters.

It's why we need Trump.

Hope someone makes an updated version of this meme with the black lady. (This one is the lady that the tolerant Hillary supporters threw eggs at just because she was at a Trump convention.)

Paid for by Hillary.
Own it, CTR shills.

Fuck her, she deserved it. I don't care if you are rich, poor, black, white you deserve the beating for supporting a rich old white racist, bigot, homophobe, and Islamophobe who has no interest to serve the American people.

You can leave a comment for the filmer on his youtube discussion page.

Oh look, his information is in the comments.

youtube.com/user/rodrigoeilert/discussion

you didn't watch all three moron, FUCKING WATCH before you let poop slide out of your mouth that way.

She is pushed, bullied, shoved, kicked and her stuff ripped up.

You fucking lie, when the video evidence is right in the thread.

wtf is wrong with these people? democrats have gone insane. how do we even fix this or wake these people up at this point?

Were they verbally pieces of shit that deserve to be exposed? Yes. But they did not 'beat her up'

That was flopping on levels of professional soccer players.

Have you never heard of insurance scams before, nu-male? The nigger saw an opportunity, pulled a pratfall, and exaggerated her injuries for those sweet gibs. You nu-male fucks make me sick.

>4chans Sup Forums section
why?

By letting Trump keep our military at bay while Russia walks in and curb stomps them into designated gulags.

OH SHIT WE GOT THE NUMBER

now what
someone make a thread on Sup Forums

Um.... Democrats: want majority rule, status quo, mob rule
Republicans: want true ideological diversity, respect majority and minority opinions, forebears innovated the Great Compromise to represent the big and the small

Why are you even surprised liberals are animals and the right is right?

Thank you for correcting the record!

>And the person who filmed the videos and uploaded them, has written paragraph after paragraph JUSTIFYING the violence and condemning the woman
the fag set a fund campagin to profit form this shit lmao

Right now even CNN is on the wikileaks train grilling Clinton lackeys. Chris "That Sucks" Cuomo even got a zinger that the Clinton camp loved talking about the CONTENT of the Trump tax return leak, why so evasive on the emails?

At this rate they'll do a story on this next year.

bump

Anyway, have we found this bitch yet?

god dammit, honestly fuck hillary clinton supporters, ive had enough of this shit, fuck politics and politicians and the shit that this all stirs up

It is a defense mechanism, rather than stand up and continue being shoved around or risk a more serious attack, she decided to throw her dignity aside and avoid worse attack.

Bullshit. Republicans are generally as cucked as Democrats right now. There's practically a one-party state, the neocon party. Republicans can't even bring themselves to back Trump even though he has big league support from the people.

Only a handful of Republicans are worth anything and most are small-time. It's fucking embarrassing when Newt fucking Gingrich is one of the few that can see the light at the end of the tunnel. He's an opportunistic cunt but he isn't stabbing Trump in the back and that's... surprising.

If they are willing to do this to a homeless woman of color, think of what will happen to white males once these people have some power...
Wew.

why are all Americans so void of character and morals

the jews

Good thing whites have guns. It's gonna get messy

Of course Commiefornia is fucked, but you reap what you sow

MY BAD I didn't check the catalogue before posting.

Best bread is here:

so move over there. Armenian bro is streaming looking for her on Hollywood streets

Which is why he's only taken the comments section down but is keeping the videos up: YouTube view money.

fuck you you asswipe piece of bullying filth, every word you said is wrong, starting with 'male'.

the 2nd video was the funniest
reasonable libcuck points out that the woman is homeless and likely mentally ill, so berating/assaulting her is accomplishing nothing.
then gets shut down for being a fucking white male

haven't watched the video
does the guy filming the video join the assholes beating the homeless woman?

She can expect a very gratuitous check from a Mr. John Miller soon.

How much is that nigger paying you to shill this video here? Kill yourself scamming nigger filth.

Trump is looking for her.
twitter.com/MichaelCohen212/status/792130832408408064

~*~*~*LIBERAL TOLERANCE*~*~*~

As soon as we can fucking find her

She was not supporting Hillary, learn to read newfag

Fortunately, one of you faggots was smart enough to archive.

Do these Morons understand if they win and they get the open borders they are dreaming of they will be making $35 per month?

>twitter.com/MichaelCohen212/status/792130832408408064

He's full of shit.

Like all liberals, he wishes death and violence upon those who disagree with him.

Monster.

They're useful idiots. They aren't selected for their critical thinking skills.

Just like in communist China, once they've succeeded in gaining control, they'll be the next on the chopping block

LAWL

Oh my God those things are disgusting. I fucking hate modern women.

Here's a normal looking girl to balance it out.

American people are annoying.

Do you mean Sup Forums's Sup Forums section?

nigga what the fuck. cyber bullying isn't real. Your little 24 year old wanker Hillary supporter angry words have no power here...

>oh lets see, she's paying me 2 ripped signs and that dirty dark tshirt she's carrying in her cart. Can you GET any dumber?

I realize you've had a terribad day. You probably aren't going to get paid, CTR is already rumored to be done. Momma Hillary is headed down the tubes and eventually jail, your whole little den of nerd virgins are nervous and you realize the dems are done. This video is just a nail in your leftist coffin and you can't stop it. you can't hide it, you can't make it go away. And that makes you so mad. So raging, ineffectually, weakly, desperately angry.

And no matter how you've all tried, how hard you've all tried...you still..STILL don't get /pol.

Those aren't Americans they're illegals, spics and niggers. Otherwise known as the future of the American Left

>twitter.com/MichaelCohen212/status/792130832408408064
heartwrenching i dont care what anyone says about donald trump
he is a nice man

Bro its getting so bad here in cali my library friends are asking me if they should be getting armed.

They are.

We are on the cusp of something very bloody methinks.

I am very mad about this, but I will spare you the all caps.

I don't care if she exaggerated the fall. She's surrounded by crowd of violent ignorant, intolerant scumbags. I'm certain she felt threatened and curling up like that is not an unreasonable reaction. It's not smart and not safe, but she's facing a fucking mob. One primarily made up of men. One can laugh and argue that a liberal male can hardly constitute a man. But I won't accept that in this situation.

I'm so fucking disgusted by this. Call me an internet tough guy, but these people are lucky they're on the opposite side of the country and not pulling this shit in my neighborhood.

Trump Sign Thieves

mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2016/10/social_media_post_tips_police.html

Line them up and shoot them down.

One by one we have to deal with these degenerates.

your Clinton bots are also going here

none of them with the ability to vote for Clinton and yet they promote her. cant you keep your garbage from spilling over to our place?

WHITE SILENCE = VIOLENCE

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE THESE PEOPLE WHEN YOU COMMIT MASS VIOLENCE AND RAPE ON BLACKS AND OTHER POC ON A DAILY BASIS THROUGH YOUR REFUSAL TO TACKLE AND IF NECESSARY SHUT DOWN AND INCARCERATE RACIST, SEXIST, BIGOT, HOMOPHOBES LIKE DONALD J TRUMP!

JEWS WERE RIGHT TO RISE UP AND STAND VIOLENTLY AGAINST HITLER. WE ARE RIGHT TO STAND UP VIOLENTLY TO TRUMP AND THE CRETINS WHO SUPPORT HIM.

#BLACKLIVESMATTER #BLACKLIVESMATTER #BLACKLIVESMATTER

Im really mad right now. Just kill these disrespectful rich kids already. Link this to Ethan eventho he's a cuck as well

I kinda want to go there and pick a fight with some clinton cunts.

We need to fight these people in the streets

Comments are disabled for this video.

>A fucking fat spic
Surprise surprise

switch the political affiliation and you can hear they screech about political assault, those people are fucking batshit crazy, my blood is boiling how unreal this is
also
since when being a blogger is a occupation ?
also
IDEAS IDEAS IDEAS

Wtf are those torn jeans this woman on the left is wearing
Does this cunt not understand how to sew, it is INCREDIBLY fucking easy

Libcucks can't read only feel

Why can't you do it then, misogynistic shitlord much?

Please call me 4233160861imma fuck you up

y dis transfag look like freddie from icarly dyed his hair yellow

His Google Plus said he got disability from the government. Think about how we're spending money on immigrants that came to the US when they we 16 instead of our homeless population.

He's a liar and a piece of shit. We're all paying for this loser's "disability" while he's listing blogger as his "occupation" and threatening citizens.

Even in a place like russia this shit wouldn't fly.

Think about it.

The people in RUSSIA are more morally upstanding than americans, especially hillary supporters.

This probably wouldn't be tolerated in mexico either, come to think of it. Fucking mexico.

Scum of the earth. Wish I was there to baton the back of that fat fuck's head.

>His Google Plus said he got disability from the government. Think about how we're spending money on immigrants that came to the US when they we 16 instead of our homeless population.
I'm almost there, bro.

I'm almost there.

I live close to Brighton.
I'll be there in 30 minutes!

it seems this guy goes to a certain gym a lot.
are there any Cali-anons on here that could "bump" into this guy at the gym?

You don't sound like a real liberal advocating violence like that.

Guys the beaner who uploaded the video disabled the comments and is trying to justify the woman's beating on the description. Download the vid and re-up to your own accounts, that way people can read the outrage in the comments. GO.

There is no waking them up. They will continue their shenanigans and probably end up killing someone and still not get blamed for it because they support Hillary.

WELCOME TO 2017 HILLARYS AMERICA! FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION AND SPEECH NOT WELCOME!

>this will be political gold for Trump...he should buy her a house.

>comments are disabled for this video

SOMEONE NEEDS TO BEAT THE EVERLOVING FUCK OUT OF HIM. PUSH HIM INTO THE BATHROOM AT THE GYM.

The Fascists of the Future will be Anti-Fascists.

>who's
English is hard.

This, even if I held the opinion they have for her, I would have at worst chuckled and kept on about my business.

I hear clinton's will be empty soon, why have a house when in on life in prison?

Dox his ass someone.

fucking Californians

cheer Hillary for wanting to bring in refugees, give them homes services money, then kick a homeless American out of the way and spit on her.

read the thread, someone already has.

All we need is for someone to walk to his gym and teach him a lesson. someone please go ask /fit/ nicely. California posters.

>And told she deserved it.

She was holding up some really, stupidly provocative signs. Smelled to me like deliberate agitation.

Michael Cowen, a lawyer for Trump, claimed he would go looking for her to give a "gift" for her patriotism.

I dunno, it stinks like a lame op. to me. Could and probably will backfire.

Can you imagine the OUTRAGE there would be all over the news and social media if these were Trump supporters swarming and bullying a HOMELESS WOMAN???

What I don't get is where were the fucking police.

A crowd like that and no law enforcement around watching over things? Like LA is full retard incompetent.

beating people and shutting them up is now the acceptable response to "wrong" opinions. Cool story, left

TYT has been shilling wikileaks pretty fucking hard, even that cuckold jimmy dore is fucking mad

"popular" progressives were willing to play ball for a minute with Hillary but they've long ago abandoned her

At this point I want Trump to refuse to let any major news organization into the white house press room that had "off the record" meeting with the Clinton campaign. Bring in TYT. Bring in InfoWars. Bring in fucking ha goodman or lionelnation.

Fuck these assholes. In hell they'll watch Don Lemon shut off mics and Chris Cuomo "ohhhhh no, that sucks" forever.