Mfw I vote no on the legalization of marijuana in Massachusetts

Mfw I vote no on the legalization of marijuana in Massachusetts

>voting to legalize marijuana anywhere
How's it feel being 19?

Its part of the ballot during the president ellections. We have different things we vote for that is part of what we fill out

Thank you but speaking as someone who drives extensively throughout Mass daily it seems this is shall I say..m00t?

You people drive like you're all baked all the time already anyway..

It just pisses the left off around here, you wont believe how many college kids write entire essays on how weed cures cancers. I shit you not

>grow and smoke weed daily
>voting no on legalization because niggers getting arrested for possession is always a good thing

who /devilish/ here

Well since there will probably be other /massholes/ here, what's everyone thinking on the other 3 propositions? I personally dgaf about 3, and I don't feel strongly about #1.

Thx mate, as a drug dealer I don't want any competition.

Why the fuck would you do that, you stupid idiot?

>muh pisses off liberals

God damn you are one stupid motherfucker. That is no reason to vote yes or no on a ballot question.

Charter schools? I don't even care desu. I guess no because we need more funding in our shit public schools.

Weed is degenerate and a waste of money

So don't smoke it then. That's no reason to vote no on question 4.

>please increase my taxes and waste police time by having them bother dumb stoners

Smoking weed is blue-pilled but so is being mad about it.

Look we get it; you wanna smoke dope and be lazy. Look kid, once you get out in the real world you'll see how degenerate and worthless stoners like you are to society.

>in our shit public schools
WOW you are the dumbest motherfucker on the planet! Massachusetts has some of the best schools in the nation.

You are too stupid to breathe. Please end your life immediately. I can't believe a retard like you shares the same state as me. So embarrassing.

I am 30 years old, you dumbfuck. I have been out in the real world since I was 18. Unlike you, however, I am a knowledgeable and informed voter.

I am 56 years young asshole

So you're a clueless old retard, then. I bet you wasted your whole pathetic life, too. Kill yourself.

I am sorry to ruin the party, but this guy will probably never figure it out.
You are being meme'd, my friend.
Everyone on this board believes weed should be legalized. They just argue it because it creates tension and trolling opportunities. Like right now.

your no vote is essentially you admitting you're a federal government large agency fucking boot licker who doesn't believe in powerful states rights. You don't have to smoke MJ or even like it to realize that it's an extremely important fight against the federal government and overreaching agencies who make laws outside their original intention or give additional powers to themselves

This. I've run into so many people who are from different states and it boggles my mind how they don't know stuff that's so obvious to me

Anyway, I already put in my yes vote. And question 4 is going to pass, soooo.. yeah.

DEA gon get slashed

>In spite of stoners
>Not for legalization, out of principle

Anti-American coward.

>cops stop busting googles out of fear of media shitstorm
>start kicking in your door for fun
You a /faggot/ mane

>shit public schools

You don't live in Massachusetts evidently