Best event ever

Best event ever.

*blocks your path*
NO

>be Nick Spencer
>write what you imagine is a deep political commentary
>be totally outshined by "The Batman Who Laughs".

Nick Spencer is a fucking hack

I wish cap stayed old

LOLOL WE BEAT DA EBIL NOTZEES GAIZ

#LOVEWINS
#TRUMPISLITERALLYHITLER
#MAKEMINEMARVEL
#RELIGIONOFPEACE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
STOP
STOP
PLEASE HAHAHAHHAAH

This

I've secretly been Hydra all this time and I knew that someday superheroes would ruin everything so I waited 90 years and pretended to be one of them all this time and then I took over the world to teach them a lesson.

More Pymtron when

It was better than Age of Ultron and CWII but still bad

I liked Steve as old Bruce from Batman Beyond

As far as main events go, I think Civil War was best just because I think the concept is great and it led to some very interesting changes in status quo like Cap's "death", the Incredible Herc run and Dark Reign.

Granted, there's a ton of OoC moments in it and I'll never buy the shit they pulled with Reed going full on fascist there, but a lot of tie-ins were really strong.

That would mean that Sam would keep being Captain America. No thanks

Secret Empires TL;DR

>Punching nazis is good, and fascism is bad!

That's pretty much it. This has all had a fucking ton of build up, and that's all this event just really is in the end. A fucking year long build up and 10 fucking issues, and that's all you can really get out of this event. It was just an event to put some libtard's political views in it.

These are both garbage.

I've yet to read an event that didn't suck.

Wait, had Pymtron shown up in the comics outside of the Rick Remender story? I miss Hanktron, how's he doing? Is he doing well?

Age of Ultron was good for like the first half until the time travel shit happened.

This guy gets it.
They are both beyond even being fun stupid like Axis was.

That's right, I said it, Axis was better that SE and Metal put together.

Between these and the Kirby specials, DC sure has taken a shine to $5 stuff.

It was fun while it was still about Ultron.
Had they called it something like "Crono-point" or something it would have been better since you would at least know that the story was really about time travel. It's like if they called Blackest Night something like "The Return of Dr. Light".

And it was worth it to see Tony get btfo by the other characters verbally and physically.

You didn't read past issue 1 did you?

So did Hydra Cap survive? I don't remember seeing him die, is he just in jail now?

I wonder if maybe they had to change focus half way through writing it due to an Editorial mandate or if Bendis is just an ass and wanted to make the time travel a story twist.

Yeah, he's in jail.
You see them talking about it on the news in Deadpool.

>Editorial mandate
>Bendis
I find it hard to believe that any editor has ever told him he had to do something,

You don't need to read the other issues to know this was gonna be shit from the start.

Axis had the Hobgoblin, Carnage and the revolutions tie in. Of course it's better.

Incredible Hercules came out of World War Hulk, not Civil War

Yes... in Uncanny Avengers vol 3 (Duggan) and in Secret Empire #4

True, but back then there was still hope it would just be a standard bad event and the cracks were only starting to show.

Now we are looking at something on the level of Original Sin or worse.

>Is he doing well?
He's been making sure that the last time Ultron was in space would be forgotten. To do this, he's done something even worse.

This is true. I'm not sure why that is.

Those were so good.

Gonna have to look it up. I kind of dropped out of Marvel for the most part around Secret War. Like, it was OKAY, but it was the signature Hickman move of interesting build up to lame ending.

That's the Hank Pym I know and love.

You can say it all you want, doesn't mean your taste is any less shit.

>It was fun while it was still about Ultron.

No it fucking wasn't.

What's up, Snyder? Still shitting up Batman and the DCU?

Dude, what wrong with you?
Metal sucks, we all know this, just let it go. Come on man, it won't be much longer till it's like seeing people defend Suicide Squad.

>we all know
We aren't a group, faggot. Take that 80s-after-school-special peer-pressure argument and pop it right back in your ass.

Read it. his Uncanny Avengers appearance was painful, and feels like everyone loves to shit on Hank, but his Secret Empire appearance was great, and I'm glad Scott, at the very least, said the one thing Hank has needed to hear for like 20+ years.

Metal is $4 an issue.

>the shill gets mad his shilling isn't working