SEASON 4

Could there be hope?

>New suit.

>More Rogues.

>Bringing in Ralph.

>No speedsters.

>No time travel.

>Less drama.

>Apparently adapting "Crossfire" or at least elements of it.

Will the hype train get back on track?

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/flash-arrow-crossover-felicity-details/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Barry
>Again

I have no faith in this anymore.

>Wanting CW Wally

The man with no taste.

This, I was dreading wally once I saw those set photos of him in Barry's old suit. Hopefully we'll get something like the comics this season with a more experienced Barry and a better costume.

I wish Iris had died

but he's so cute

Fuck you, Wally's actually likable.

as if CW Barry is much better

No, all CW shows are terrible. The damage is done

Kenan pls.

He is infinitely better.

I'd take Wally over the fastest dumbass alive.

>>No time travel.
Sure, Jan.

He is not in any way you deluded fuck.

The new characters.

RALPH DIBNY / ELONGATED MAN (Hartley Sawyer)

>A fast-talking private investigator with remarkable deductive skills. Upon discovering he has the ability to stretch his body to superhuman lengths and sizes, Dibny uses his abilities to help The Flash solve one of Central City’s greatest mysteries. However, while resculpting his old body is easy to do, Dibny finds losing the old misguided sense of truth and slobbery, even after joining the team at S.T.A.R. Labs, is a far more difficult task to accomplish.

Mate with CW writing all that happens is Wally who has a slightly worse actor than Barry becomes the fastest dumbass alive.

I'll give it a shot but I expect nothing

CLIFFORD DEVOE / THE THINKER (Neil Sandilands)

>After being struck with dark matter from the particle accelerator explosion, Clifford Devoe became a meta-human with superhuman intelligence, at the expense of a frail and withering body. A genius who’s devised an intricate plan to fix all that he deems wrong with humanity, "The Thinker" will embark upon an epic battle with The Flash that pins the Fastest Man Alive against the Fastest Mind Alive.

>Will the hype train get back on track?

I sure as shit hope so. Watching Arrow S2 and Flash S1 with Sup Forums was so much fun.

THE MECHANIC (Kim Engelbrecht)

>A highly intelligent engineer who designs and assembles a plethora of devices for the ailing Clifford Devoe. Devoe’s right hand, she’s the truest of true believers, who’ll stop at nothing to implement his plan to fix all that’s wrong with humanity - even if she loses who she is in the process.

AMUNET BLACK / BLACKSMITH (Katee Sackhoff)

>The steely and ruthless boss of an underground black market for super-criminals. She uses every means possible, including the long list of meta-humans enforcers under her thumb, to ensure that her illicit enterprise thrives.

REBECCA SHARPE / HAZARD (Sugar Lyn Beard)

>A perpetually down-on her luck waitress convinced that her life is cursed — until a freak accident changes everything. With the universe now on her side, she becomes a threat to both The Flash and Central City.

THE BREACHER (Danny Trejo)

>A feared bounty hunter from Earth-19 and the imposing father to interdimensional bounty hunter, Gypsy. His mission is to prevent any interdimensional traveler from threatening life on his world — especially his daughter’s.

He looks like a black guy they add into boy bands to appeal to the urban demographic.

hire 40 meme actors when they should fire all the writers

>He isn't playing Lobo

What a waste.

>elongated man
>not plastic man
what a waste

it's cause he's mixed
actually, agreed. when I saw the set pics with Keiynan in Barry's suit, I was hype, but knowing everything is going back to status quo ASAP killed my hype

Since when does Plas have any sort of notable or relevant relationship with Barry?

He's too old.

>Iris is now the team leader

Its fucked

He stretches and he's a detective user.

FUCK YES

For all of one episode.

Then she's back to standing around. And not being a journalist.

At least she's easy on the eyes.

>less drama
>in a CW series

Keep that "can we talk? counter warm because you fucking know we're going to need it.

this show will never reach season 1 levels of hype

>this show will never reach season 1 levels of hype.
That takes me back.

Why would you want Plas wasted on a CW show?
Give him his own cartoon or comic , DC.

Good times.

Simpler times.

>being hype for Captain Boomerang
>he didn't do a goddamn thing and was a glorified cardboard cutout
>remembering that Sup Forums thought the finale was AMAZING because it had REFERENCES
>remembering that the writeres said the show was specifically written with Firestorm in mind
>Firestorm did fuck all in the show and then died
>Every episode someone had to tell Barry to run because he's a fucking idiot and doesn't know how his powers work
Ugh. Flash has always been bad.

He looks like the ethnically genderbent version of that webcomic artist that was supposedly a nazi or some shit, I forget her name.

The finale was good because it was nicely written and acted. References were just a plus.

I still miss Eddie

Friendly reminder that pic related should have played Barry Allen.

I still wish he had been Zoom.

>manlet

no

and it still wouldn't be Barry if they kept the script the same

You really want Lobo to be like 5'1"

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you SO HARD.

Ralph is a Flash Supporting character from day 1, and has a Thin Man style romantic element that Plastic Man has never had.

Ralph is one of the few people who got invited to both of Barry's weddings!

They should have just had him wear lifts and made his supporting cast be the crime lab, Singh, Iris, and Frye.

And yeah, they should have written him more like comics Barry. I feel like they're doing a decent job of that now though, he's definitely going to mature a lot after being in the Speed Force, and they've included a lot of the hubris elements that have been part of his character since Flashpoint or technically earlier, when he killed Thawne.

>They should have just had him wear lifts and made his supporting cast be the crime lab, Singh, Iris, and Frye.

You missed Ira West, dude.

Joe is fine and all... but he could have been Jesse L Martin playing Captain Frye instead if they're insistent on running with Johns' shitshow of a Barry backstory.

Ideally we would have just gotten his silver age origin, and have him already be dating Iris.

and look what has happened to both shows both shows pale in comparison to what they were

this both Arrow and Flash have fallen into the meme actor for an episode here or there for hype which is like going to the junkyard and putting fresh paint on the cars there

Are you 14 or just not an english speaker?

Both.

Both weddings? Explain

Wish he had been Barry

Barry married Iris and after she "died" he got engaged to Fiona Webb, but Thawne interrupted the ceremony, Barry snapped his neck, and the wedding was called off while Barry stood trial.

ELONGATED MAN?!?!

The best Stretchy Dude?!?!

Dude, no quotes on died. Eobard killed Iris and she only came back because of shananigans.

How many scenes do you think we're going to get of Barry leaning against a wall/table running his hands over his face, sighing, and looking stressed out to the point of nearly crying after he has an emotionally charged conversation with someone probably pertaining to secrets and/or lies?

New Info.

>Barry will return from the Speed Force more mature, upbeat and resourceful, unburdened by the past and eager to help people.

>Iris will be leading Team Flash in Barry's absence.

>Wally won't become the new Flash yet and is still facing the repercussions of being trapped in the Speed Force. Apparently he'll leave for a while, the actor hasn't been on set for weeks.

>Caitlin has returned but is still struggling with her Killer Frost persona. She can alternate between the two now, but going Frost makes her a bit of a wildcard.

>Harry will stick around for the long haul but more alternate versions of Harrison Wells will be seen.

>Gypsy will be a recurring character and her relationship with Cisco will be further explored.

>Cecila Horton will be a recurring character and her relationship with Joe will be further explored, apparently leading to marriage.

>Tracy has left Team Flash, but will return for a two-episode story arc.

>Julian has left Team Flash, but might still make guest appearances throughout the season.

>Captain Cold will make appearances.

>Ralph will be a season 5 regular if he becomes popular with the audience.

>Since the Thinker is not a physical villain, Barry will have to step up his game as a scientist and an investigator to beat him.

>A lot of the humor from the early episodes comes from Barry being a bit loopy and spaced out because of the perception-warping way time moves in the Speed Force.

>There's another musical crossover with SUPERGIRL in the cards.

Do you think they're finally gonna pull the trigger on Green Lantern this season? they've only been hinting at it since the very first episode.

This.

>>There's another musical crossover with SUPERGIRL in the cards.
Fucking disgusting

Nope. Still embargoed.

Ralph will probably eat all their "new guest hero" budget anyway.

As much as his actor sucks, I really wanted them to pull the trigger on Wally being the Flash, even if just for a handful of episodes. He might have improved if that were the case. I mean, be honest, you think he's going to take acting lessons while he's on break? They might as well write him off like Roy.

I was disappointed with how they did music meister

>Julian has left Team Flash, but might still make guest appearances throughout the season.
If they weren't going to be able to hang on to Felton why didn't they just kill him? Still the Frozen Pussy is getting less deadly it seems.

Maybe its only deadly when she isn't evil

Can't wait for Felicity.

screenrant.com/flash-arrow-crossover-felicity-details/

>Flash Promises Fun ‘Girls Night Out’ Episode With Arrow’s Felicity

>It was recently reported that Katee Sackhoff has been cast in season 4 of The Flash, appearing in the fifth episode, and that the episode would feature Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards) to serve as a mini-crossover with Arrow. Executive producer Todd Helbing has now revealed more details to TVLine on what to expect from the episode:

>It’s really fun. The girls [including a visiting Felicity Smoak] go and have a night out in Central City alone, without the guys. And they get into some trouble.

>The girls [including a visiting Felicity Smoak] go and have a night out in Central City alone, without the guys. And they get into some trouble.
Yes! Why else would I watch The Flash if it wasn't for stories like this?

An episode that focused on Iris, Caitlin, Gypsy and Jesse Quick out on the town could be interesting. Especially if Killer Frost was a bit cold and catty with the other women

But throwing Felicity in there for no reason is just blech

>Why else would I watch The Flash if it wasn't for stories like this?
My thoughts exactly.

>But throwing Felicity in there for no reason is just blech
Nonsense! Felicity is awesome. She needs more screentime.

>But throwing Felicity in there for no reason is just blech

She's still popular.

At least she's better-written and often entertaining to watch on THE FLASH.

Do you think WB would put money into a Crisis on Infinite Earths movie? You know, an Arrowverse/DCEU crossover.

>Arrowverse/DCEU crossover.
No way.

"where's felicity?"

Lol.

>Captain Cold will make appearances.

What are they waiting for, just do the Rogues already. They've introduced pretty much all of them at this point, just introduce the other Boomer.

>THINK, BARRY, THINK!

Because you can't make the Rogues a season-long villain mystery box horseshit, so they're out until their plot formula changes.

Would've been cool if one of his mentor figures went with "fuck you Barry. I'm not gonna babysit you your whole life, figure your own damn problems out"

Well, at the last second before Zoom killed Iris her consciousness was transferred through time into a clone body in the 30th century.

Does that count as dying?

So I never finished the previous season, should I even bother going back. Is it worth watching this new season?

Snart is dead and Rory is a hero, both which they can't undo because of LEGENDS OF TOMORROW.

Looks like we're getting Blacksmith's Rogues.

no, it just gets worse

>ditching gingold for more MUH METAS bang baby nonsense
harumph

You could always just, I don't know, NOT have a season-long mystery?

>Ralph Dibny confirmed
>male Dr. Light was confirmed to exist back in Arrow S2
Is it happening?

WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF FUCKING ANIMAL

>No speedsters.
>No time travel.
You know its not true. There will be an evil speedster, and there will be time travel

>Less drama
I understand less romance, but why drama is a bad thing? Season 1 was goat and was pure drama.

Didn't Thawne actually tell Barry this when he went back in time to ask him how to beat Zoom?

Barry barely angsted in season 1, but angsted too much in season 2 and season 3.

>not wanting lesbian raep