About damn time they took that shitty American flag get up off Sam. Black lives don't matter in this fucking country...

About damn time they took that shitty American flag get up off Sam. Black lives don't matter in this fucking country. What black man wants to be Captain AmeriKKKa?

>This is obvious Sup Forumsbait
>dumb faggots will still fall for it

inb4 200 replies

Yep, everyone who cares about comics saw the solicits ages ago.

What gets me is the OP of this is obviously the same guy spamming a variant of this in other threads, and yet they'll all stay up.

Honestly, I never got used to calling him cap.

Maybe if they kept old man Steve as a side character and out of the unity squad it might have stuck more, but even then he still dressed like Falcon. In the end this needed to happen.

Mods don't ban Sup Forums fags, they multiply. Been saying it for years. It's only a matter of time before the whole website is crawling with them. The containment board was really an incubation board.

Of course it was gonna happen. It was a changing of the mantle in a cape comic book. Just like Thor will ultimately go back to being Thor one day.

>It's only a matter of time before the whole website is crawling with them
user, I...

The whole website is already crawling with them. They'll even occasionally start shitposting in /po/ just because it's one letter off.

In all honesty, this is what they should have done in the first place.
Sam was already an established black hero in his own right for many years. He didn't need to take up the mantle, he just needed a push.

>It's only a matter of time before the whole website is crawling with them.

Have you been living under a rock? It's already happened

>They'll even occasionally start shitposting in /po/
Man I wish moot was still in charge of this site.

to be fair /po/ is definitely the second most racist board

I feel sorry for Sam.

Being Captain America was suppose to be the biggest moment of his life. And Nick Spencer ruined it. Now he's being demoted to Falcon again.

>"This shield doesn't belong to me, Captain America: Sam Wilson!"
>Goes back to being Falcon the next issue.

spitepost

He should have donned a full fledged suit similar to what Bucky did. He was just Falcon with the colors of the flag.

Probably because he's The Falcon and it was their way of showing he's his own man.

>Spencer REEEs in the corner

He was one of the few legacy characters that made sense and deserved picking up the title over another hero. Nick Spencer ruined Sam as Cap by shitting all over Steve to make him look better.

You're right. 90% of them use only cheap white paper....

I give this about two out of five, you've got the elements for some good bait but you're just not putting the effort to get it where it needs to be.

They won't actually help him get over.

>SE spoiled before it was halfway over
>0 lasting impact
>steve not a nazi
>sam not cap

Spencer btfo

That is a really terrible costume.