‘Titans’: Brenton Thwaites To Play Lead Dick Grayson In DC Live-Action Series

deadline.com/2017/08/titans-brenton-thwaites-lead-dick-grayson-dc-live-action-series-robin-1202159057/

Other urls found in this thread:

omgblog.com/2014/12/omg_his_butt_brenton_thwaites.php/#axzz3S3y32fjX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>brown hair

I remember when this guy was supposed to be the next big thing.

How's his butt?

Oh hey, it's the generic cute young guy from Maleficent, Gods of Egypt and Dead Men Tell No Tales.

Well TTG haters, you're finally getting a serious Titans show, hope you're happy.

Why wouldn't they be?
What's wrong with being even a little "serious".

This is the most important thing

>average face

concerned, post butt

You have to be over 18 to post here.

Oh yeah, that's still happening.

Show us his assets

Here go nuts
>omgblog.com/2014/12/omg_his_butt_brenton_thwaites.php/#axzz3S3y32fjX

that might be stunt ass, I need a full body shot

It'll do I suppose

Looks kinda flat

definitely not enough ass there, should have gotten CW Superman

Should do more push-ups.

He doesn't exactly look... Acrobatic. They should have done what Marvel did when casting Spider-Man and found someone who can do flips and shit.

trips of faggotry

This show is going to be such shit

I see neither Jim nor Juan. Helena's girls will be disappointed.

>ugly face
>brown hair
>no ass

Inhumans thread is right there.

I own the entire Wolfman/Perez New Teen Titans run, this show is still going to be garbage

tumbler/twitter meltdown incoming.

>tumblr mad because he's not romani
>Sup Forums mad because his ass is flat

Does anyone like this?

Nope. Tumblr also thinks he's too old

Didn't the casting call ask for someone in his late twenties-early thirties anyway?

Well unless they think Diop is too old as well I'll still continue my perfect record of wanting those faggots to fuck themselves (preferably on-camera in a streamable format as most do already). Bitch is 29, I know she's black and it's tough for them to dislike a black woman getting cast in something but if he's "too old" so is she. especially because she looked 42 and he at least looks his age maybe a few years younger.

>, I know she's black and it's tough for them to dislike a black woman getting cast in something
Nigger shut up. You're making me loose brain cells.

Nah there are people there hoping for Babs to show up so I hope they're the ones shut down by interracial kissing

>there are people who still ship DickBabs in 2017

disgusting

then why does everyone post like they're 12?

KoryBabs is the superior ship desu

>loose braincells
clearly.
Are you retarded enough to think that chick was well cast? I unironically would have preferred Zendaya for starfire over an old looking person like Diop. Fucking Meagan Good would've looked more like starfire, since they're disregarding age so blatantly.

>Babs at all

"no"

>tumblr mad because he's not romani
Oh shit I'd forgotten about that
No they'll go berserk once they realise they have "Whitewashing" to be mad about.

>Dick Grayson looks like he's on his late teens early twenties
>Starfire looks like she's 40

I mean they got over the assorted movie versions of Wanda and Pietro so I guess it doesn't matter that much.

There are legit people who hate Kory and think babs is a better childhood sweetheart. She's also easier to to pretend to be so anything that destroys their ship is fine with me. Most of them are white girls so imposing onto black women is hard for them

>flat ass
>barely otter mode

This show is trash

Dckino

Nah they're still pissy about it.

>Dick isn't 10/10 beefcake with a large caboose
>kino

no it's fucking DROPPED

I feel the Tumblr Batfamily fans are likely a lot more vengeful. But at the least expect a couple of months of this very real post.

>So like is it possible to demand dc recast that white australian dude or
>#cuz like #not here for them whitewashing dick grayson #boy wonder who doesnt deserve this #n based on this white trashs career so far #he clearly doesnt care about whitewashing #so he wont be stepping down #so lije #wheres the petition

he looks more like Tempest

>Whitewashing
Dick is a blue-eyed brunette. This guy is actually the brownest Dick Grayson ever.

>Doesn't know what hair dye is

You know they won't bother, they basically never do unless it's a girl (Mera, Kara).

Why are Dickfags so fucking weird?

Do you not want every rendition of your husbando to be perfect?

When will they cast Artemis?

She doesn't look old though

>Dick will never cuck me

might as well kill myself now

Wrong hair, wrong face, ass not good enough. It'd be nice if he had blue eyes too, but that wasn't exactly important. Hugely disappointed - he's not remotely correct for the role.

The man so devoid of charisma it actually made me miss the wood dummy that is Orlando Bloom

this is going to haunt us forever, isn't it?

What, you mean like Burt Ward?

He didn't cuck him though, he got friendzoned.

Least until Lobdell caves and has Jason and Artemis fuck, marry and enrol Bizarro at a nice little school in the suburbs.

Dick was never turned down. She just said after the fact that it wasn't serious, probably as damage control.

Yes.

They ended up spending the entire time talking about Jason.

Literal who and why?

Yes people talk about their families sometimes, Dick is a slut but he wasn't going to literally fuck her right there. Come on now.

And Batman himself hasn't adhered to the comics coloration in his own movies, so who gives a shit?

Only Bruce is asshole enough to fuck another Batfamily member's romantic interest.

We give a shit, that's why we're talking about it in this thread.

Jason fucked Talia

My point is audiences have never cared and this will have zero impact on the success or failure of the show.

It will do, I suppose

This was a discussion about the preferences of us on Sup Forums not general audiences. Most normies probably know Dick with brown hair because of the old shit.

>Talia
>romantic interest
c'mon now.

Not as important during his Robin years what with the cape and all...

He's probably going to be in standard body-obscuring tacticool garbage painted like Nightwing.

delete

I legitimately don't care that Starfire is black. She gets another big media portrayal where she is with Dick.

Slowly undoing the cuckining she and her fans have received in the last 2 decades.

Yeah...no.

She was always coded pretty black desu. And she's an alien so all that matters is whether she looks good. Her cast is ten times better than Dick's.

Beast boy better have green skin in show, i swear to god.

Isn't he almost 40?

He looks about 15 years younger than Affleck. Which is pretty much what we need.

But for how much longer?

He's not changed in 10 years. I'm pretty sure that cum has some kind of magical skin care properties.

it's a titans era thing, Ass is important

>He's not changed in 10 years. I'm pretty sure that cum has some kind of magical skin care properties.
he's just gay
gay death is long slow and painful

Clearly Artemis is playing the long game

Titans deserved a movie, WB has no idea what is doing.

Dropped

And? I hate the casting call too lol.
But I don't think 28 is too bad,

>Titans deserved a movie
Well at least wait until JL is out first.

Obviously a Deadshot and 5 Harley Quinn movies are more important to them.

At least he's white.

Kill yourself you stupid fat headed cunt.

save him for midnighter

>Whitewashing
Did they cast damian as someone not asian?

>not even 100 posts
This how is dead on arrival.

*show