Are you ready?

Are you ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dL6UgLmwydY
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
books.google.com/books/about/One_Second_After.html?id=cjNG2jh6GQYC&source=kp_cover&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yup

bump

>the candidate I like isn't going win because the majority of the people are voting for another one

>this means democracy has failed us and we must kill anyone who doesn't agree with us and set up Nazism in the US
Orwell is spinning in his grave

I assume OP is insinuating civil war will break out if the 2nd is repealed. Which is correct.

Oh.. you mean the fantasy that has been around for 30 years but never comes true?

>I swear guys, THIS time they are going to ban guns for sure!

Thank you for Correcting the Record!

>conveniently ignores the evidence of mass corruption that has taken hold of this nation

There is a yuge difference between Democracy, and (((Democracy))).

>Democracy means I get my way every time and my special idea of what democracy is perfect and infallible.

That's Hillary's line of thinking right there.

>oh boo hoo, you have to pay taxes to the king you didn't elect and who has been quartering troops in your hometown
>this means monarchy has failed us and we can just organize a new representative system all on our own
Colonist, please

PEACE
THROUGH
POWER
youtube.com/watch?v=dL6UgLmwydY

>completely misses the point

Hello, shill.

Who would you even try to fight in this supposed civil war? The military would instantly betray the US government especially if Hillary becomes prez and most of alphabet lettered government agencies would desolve from desertion, sabotage, and betrayal from within. The way you'll "win" a civil war is by not dying of starvation and protecting your family and property from looters.

The army would be dropping hellfires on DHS goons long before and of us regular guys would even get a shot off at a Fed.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

>/bigots/ actually believe their nonsense
Keep living on your delusional bubble OP.

this cat is sweet

Nice blurry image. Who is forcing this meme?

>blurry
open in new tab

Open image in new tab. click on that tab. click the picture once. Scroll through it.
Did you even try?

I don't think that SKS is gonna be up to the job.

the fact that even Sup Forumstards are referring to our republic as a democracy means we've already lost

I have 15 mags loaded up with 5.56 and my shotgun loaded 5+1 with a bandolier ready to go

VIVA LA TRUMPGEN

Oh yes

How much of this has actually come to pass?

The FBI's still in it, they've got a week to fuck her shit up or be fucked up.

Yup. My dad has never owned a gun, but I pushed him to get one, and I also got one just today. He bought a S&M SD9 VE (9 mm, 16+1), and I bought a Winchester SXP (12 ga, 5+1).

It's not much, but it's a hell of a lot better than having no guns.

*S&W

shit

Democratic Republic. It isn't true democracy were we vote on everything, but we do vote for our representatives. It's close enough to not warrant a distinction. Besides a democracy of 300 million people would never work

Having weapons is great but all of that is pretty useless if you're starving and dying of dysentery.

People need to wrap their heads around the idea that the United States would become a giant refugee crisis the moment the delicate supply chain gets disrupted by a civil war event.

You aren't going to be killing DHS black clad soldiers but your neighbors trying to steal your food to feed their starving kids. Food and water should be your top priority now if you unironically believe things might get that bad here in the states.

Pic related. It's a mylar bag stuffed with 5 pounds of Pinto beans. Learn how to preserve food and get a nice stockpile while you can.

Yeah, but if I have a gun, I can get food. One way or another, anyway.

We are a Representative Republic.

thanks for the wallpaper

Not if everyone else got one too.
In the very end only those with real skills will survive.

I know this is Sup Forums but don't be a murderous thug if SHTF. It's the surest way to get your ass killed guiltlessly. You win at this shit by being prepared and keeping your head down.

books.google.com/books/about/One_Second_After.html?id=cjNG2jh6GQYC&source=kp_cover&hl=en

This book demonstrates a hypothetical situation that shows just how fragile our supply lines are and how many would die if it ever collapsed. it's also a good read

I cannot recommend this book enough. It is a must read. It's a real hit in the feels in parts of it too, and there is some good action.

I'm ready for war with Mexico. Russia can do as they like for all I care. Trump just needs to say the word and he has my Sup Forumsarm.

Yep! Already read it lol. That ending though, right in the feels. Supposedly there's a sequel post 1 year after the EMP attack.

You should check out "Going Home" by A. American. Pretty good prepper series.

Have fun in jail Weiner Whore.

I read it. Diabetes sure is a bitch.

He mentioned an "October surprise" and the FBI is back at it. That user wasn't saying he had special knowledge, just giving his own opinion.

I'd like to read that because I seriously think since most people don't understand economics, they have no idea how these supply chains and companies moving all these resources actually provide them with such ease and convience and how fragile it all really is.

The more advanced an economy gets, the weaker it basically gets. Think -- our houses are made of wood and plaster, not stone and brick. But our houses are more advanced than those built earlier too, with electricity and pluming and central AC/heat. The more efficient something becomes, the more energy and resources it takes to actually get to that point.

It could all come crashing down pretty quick. People take it for granted really.