Fixing the Fox-Men Universe

How to fix movie X-Men

youtube.com/watch?v=bVb1utdCNy0

Thoughts, /co? Are they right?

Just reboot the damn franchise already. Get new actors Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Gambit, etc. And give screentime for them all and actually make them a team. Give them colorful costumes (and give Wolverine his mask). Have them fight other villains outside of Magneto and not make Magneto the surprise villain in the second half.

Keep Ryan as Deadpool.

/thread

1. Give the rights to Marvel
2. Start from scratch.

Team up with Marvel after The Mouse gets rid of Ike

Marvel already proved they can't handle big characters, look at how they disrespected Spider-Man. Leave them to make movies about 3rd rate franchises. That's clearly their comfort zone.

Let me put that point out there for discussion, because I think it's an interesting what it. If the Mouse ousts Ike, will that be a good thing for Marvel? How will that impact comics, TV shows, movies, etc?

Also, what would MCU X-men be like?

>look at how they disrespected Spider-Man

Jesus Christ, the butthurt will never end will it?

All of this.

>Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Gambit
Where have you been?
>Wolverine
No
>Give them colorful costumes
Where have you been?
>Have them fight other villains outside of Magneto and not make Magneto the surprise villain in the second half
This. It seems like it's going to be hellfireclub, brotherhood, and illiandra
>make them a team
Yes

Gonna have to disagree with you there. The problem wasn't that they "disrespected" Spider-man. The problem is that they can't let go of RDJs nuts and wanted to cater to young millenials (Generation Z or whatever they're calling the current tween bracket). The MCU has mostly done an ok job of honoring the lore and mythos of their characters until recently - but now they seem to be letting directors go off the chain.

Everyone complains about the "stifling creativity" and "executive meddling", but then they complain about deviation from the lore. The whole point of Feige and Disney oversight was to insure lore integrity. Now that they have a license to print money, they're letting directors/writers "do their own thing" (for example, Gunn and Homecoming).

>In Deadpool Universe
>Keep their Colossus.
>Cast new Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean, etc... no teens!
>No more Mystique

>Cast new Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean, etc... no teens
I actually want them to stay in the 90s

Massive asshurt.

probably worse that whatever MCU inhumans are or were gonna be + that'd be it for movies like deadpool or logan.

the positive side would be that they probably nix the racism angle since most people see it as a dumb thing that doesn't work in the greater MU now

he's a spiderfag he's incapable of being happy.

Not even that guy but why is not liking Spider-Man Homecoming considered been butthurted? Its not the worst Spidey but its barely what Spider-Man is about.

The new actors are shit and so are their costumes.

Scarlet Witch resets it.

>Tye
>nightcrawler
>quicksilver
>storm
>>>>shut
I'll give you Sansa though
>costumes are shirt
You never specified if they need to be good user.

Less gay pedo Jews

More action, more comic accurate costumes like Deadpool movie

Holy fuck!! A nu-male and a fat literal faggot unironically talking about turning the X-Men movies into a flamboyant SJW soap opera! Give me another Singer film over this horseshit!

Ditch the O5. For the love of God, ditch the O5.

>Less gay pedo
Singer is gone.

They should just make a Quicksilver solo film where Quicksilver defeats the villain within the first act and spends the rest of the movie chilling and romancing a cute boy.

This is actually a super easy fix

Replace Jlaws screen time and character arc..WITH CYCLOPS.

There fixed

I would actually be ok with this

What arc? Why is she even in this movie? If sansa doesn't ruin this movie than she will.

She has a father/daughter relationship with profx, and is having trouble understanding her role as leader of the xmen.

Get rid of Jenifer Laurence

>singer knocks it out of the park with DOFP
>proceeds to make this pile of steaming shit

What happened exactly? Scott left so it couldn't be studio interference or a writers strike like X3.

got too ambitious, maybe he felt like DOFP was better than he could live up to, plus they got lazy as fuck towards the end with not even really wrapping up magneto's arc. He just kinda... leaves.

But X-men was always an SJW soap opera

I get the impression that he was kind of over the whole X-movies thing, and that the studio really wanted to shake his shit up and go full comic book - so he just half-assed it.

It was the best conclusion for him. He couldn't be captured, he and Charles knew the Americans would kill him immediately after almost killing the president and showing himself as a huge threat. And Charles cares more about him than regular flatscans.

But did anyone really think they'd stop making movies with DOFP? Even though that would hav e worked.

It's not just that, it's the fact they didn't have quicksilver tell him they're literally family when it's literally his entire motivation in the movie that he had his family destroyed

is it even going to happen now?