11 New episodes on the app

boomerang.com/watch/181/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Da1CjGTFgoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are they online somewhere else?

Cool, upload then then.

What do the Gruesome Twosome look like?

I was actually pretty surprised when Penelope got badly injured and it came down to Dasterdly vs Muttley instead.

Dasteredly's voice sounds off, I mean I know they can't get Paul Winchell but other replacements sounded closer to his than this one.

While we are on the subject, I want to share the greatest commercial of all time

And I forgot link because am dumb

youtu.be/Da1CjGTFgoY

The app isn't bad, and watching them on it makes more episodes more likely

Now I'm angry we can't get a live action Wacky Races movie.

Not him, but I don't own a smartphone and they also say it's not available in my country.

Can you watch it on the website?

you can if you have a boomerang account

Not from my country.

They are probably witholding it to show on your CN.

I say pirate it, if you can find a link.

After that free episode, I wouldn't pay 50 cents to watch the other 11.

Reminder that there's only FIVE cars, and one of them is a brand new generic genius kid.

What happened to the whole idea of them all being the kids like in that youtube video from a while back? this is just so watered down and dosnet feel very wacky races like were are all the contestants.

I thought the kid was supposed to be the original professors student, but no hes just generic not even fun like the original.

It was a pilot, and like most pilots it was not picked up for development. It was obviously a better concept, but who knows if it would have found an audience? It's clear with the new one they're just using the characters and name to try to appeal to the olds, which is a market that exists. Wacky races Forever, with its designs, music, and actual attempts to make the car races look exciting, well it might not have been as popular as if they had just taken the characters and made a Wacky Races Go kind of show.

i just want all the racers back

Does Dastardly at least cheat in any of these?

It was a no hold bar race and dastardly still was bland as fuck

Why are they so bad at marketing things? This is the first I hear of it.