I dislike the major two candidates but I think that Bill was a top-5 president. Who should I vote for?

I dislike the major two candidates but I think that Bill was a top-5 president. Who should I vote for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hillary. Trump is against free trade, which was one of Bill's main accomplishments.

Hillary Clinton.

You shouldn't vote if you think Bill was a good president.

C.ucks.
Vote for Trump OP.

Trump isn't against free trade. He's against the shit deals made under NAFTA

>I think that Bill was a top-5 president

then you're a fucking retard. that faggot was a terrible president.

My dubs says Trump

and who is your favorite US president, leaf?

Bills success was because of the booming economy which had nothing to do with him. He just so happened to be president during the dot com boom. His legacy of NAFTA destroyed the boom the dot com brought

Who is your best president then?

Madison and Eisenhower tied for first.

Ignore these shills,
Vote for Trump. Bill was a "good" president, sure, but Trump is going to be much better. Hillary is the polar opposite of anything the US has ever had. She will literally destroy our democracy.

Why do you think Bill was a good President? The only good thing people ever credit him for was the budgetary surplus, which he did not do. The Republican Congress, led by Newt Gingrich, were responsible for the surplus. Clinton actually fought against them, vetoing much of their legislation.

>top-5 president
dont bother voting. kill yurself.

>Womanizer
>Deported 12 million illegals
>Tough on crime
>Instituted some of the tax code that let Trump pay no income tax
Definitely Trump

Yeah, cucking our country was a great idea *eye roll*

he wasn't a good President. A good diplomat sure. He could sell a hunk of shit to Americans and they'd eat it up with glee. I don't blame hillary for believing how dumb the average American is.

If you're an Eisenhower guy, then Trump is your guy.

Maybe it cucked you. I'm doing better than ever economically.

Trump is basically what Bill Clinton promised

>the economy, stupid

you would fuck off and kill yourself you fucking retarded shill

than why has every president since Clinton been a nation deficit ?

In all seriousness, take 5 min and watch the vid OP. The MSM has spread so much slander and nonsense, it really disrupts what Trump actually stands for.
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

I get where Trump is coming from. But he's wrong.

>massive immigration
Bill Clinton probably led the largest push against illegal immigration in US history.

>such scary graphics and sounds.
>well documented
>criminal activity
Prove it faggot.

>against free trade
more like against outsourcing

Ask Bill

Outsourcing won't be solved by tariffs. What Trump is doing is still against free trade, and will likely cause economic stagnation at best.

Vote with your conscience, OP. Don't be swayed by some dank memes or some bullshit like that.

not him, but mine is Andrew Jackson.

>Bill was president when internet started
>Trump is the most internet candidate ever

Vote Trump you massive faggot

>muh nafta
So, you're against free trade, are you?
What about all of the crap products that actually raise the standard of living of the poor in the US? Or the capacitors that are made in Mexico but shipped back to the US and manufactured into something better?

He got handed an easy presidency. Even a woman could have done it. Now we need a real man other than Hillary. Trump would be the candidate to vote for. We need to try some new ideas. The past 24 years haven't been the best.

who would dare argue with that logic

>He got handed an easy presidency.
You could honestly say the same thing with Reagan.

Yes, and he still fucked it up.

Who's your favorite president then?

Who is you favorite foreign leader?

Vote for Trump

Make Bill proud

because the Democrats dug us into a huge hole from 2007-2010, and the Republicans haven't done a good job of fixing it.

You're so wrong.

Top 5 in bringing about financial disaster for the entire world

>dissolved glass-steagall which protected US since depression. Investment banks now free to get back into commercial banking
>deregulated derivatives market - yay for credit default swaps
>fucked state regulation of banks leading to mergers- oh noes now too big to fail halp
>relaxed housing laws so banks can lend to people who couldn't afford to pay a mortgage (Obama was into the acorn bleeding heart lets house the jiggaboo shit too)
>Reappointed Greenspan to fed
>when it all went to shit in 2008 said didnu nuffin was them meddling republicans

And That's just the Econ stuff. Democrats are fucken cancer.

A-ALEPPO

vote Trump drain the swamp.
Easiest decision ever.

How many Republican presidents balanced the budget?

And what is ALEPPO?

This is true.

How many Republicans "dipped" into the social security fund to balance the budget?

>get into office
>try to cut gibs so that you can cut taxes too
>NO PLS MY GIBS DON'T CUT, say democrats
>cut taxes anyway
>add no additional programs
>deficit increases
>WHY DO REPUBLICANS HATE AMERICA???

suck 100% of my dick

That's why you want someone who has run a business perhaps to be president. How many Americans can actually balance a cheque book?

If Australian conservative govts can regularly get into surplus then you fuckers should be able to.

Trump Is the polar opposite... Like are you one of those follower kids who just jumps up and try to follow the cool kid. Trump wants to build a wall...
Trump doesn't give a fuck about you... He would destroy our relationship with China he would destroy our relationship with most other countries. His tax plan will put us more in debt. His health plan would make less ppl insured. Not taxing the rich (or lessen the tax) would not put more money in your pocket so what does it matter for the business if you can buy any if there new product. he is literally only looking out for himself. DESU I'm not mad at you it's just this attitude and memeing Bull Shit that's gonna ruin our great country.

>dot com bubble

He was more of a meme president than Trump will ever be. NAFTA ruined our country, we are going to take it back now.

The DI (from the general fund) is going to run out at least 5 years before the DIB (earned benefits). Social Security NEEDS to be reformed without screwing people out of their benefits PERIOD.

Thanks CTR, I'll be sure to give you a 5star rating.

But Trump can't even balance his own check book. He hires out his own tax people to do it for him.

If you think Bill is top 5 then obviously you have to vote for his spouse. Also, trump said pussy!

>reformed
That's an interesting way of spelling "abolished"

The only they should do is discontinue social security and give everyone bonds equal to what they've paid so far.

>without screwing people out of their benefits PERIOD.
>I paid 30 dollars into social security my whole life
>widowed and left with 3,000,000
>give me 20,000 a year pls, it's only fair

social security should legitimately be cut for everyone but the extremely poor
saving for retirement is as fucking obvious as saving for college

You shouldn't be old enough to vote yet based on that retarded fucking opinion.

evil face

lol

The nation was in fucking shambles then

Carter was actually losing the Cold War at the end of his term. Reagan turned all that around

>NAFTA ruined our country,
Hows that flatscreen tv treating you?
Hows that new computer screen?
Hows that new Iphone?
NAFTA helps the poor by lowering the otherwise prohibitive costs.

lol why

>put low-skill factory workers out of employment and into a state of perpetual poverty
>force them to shop at walmart for the rest of their life

spotted the keyensian
quality of life =/= relative purchasing power

>>widowed and left with 3,000,000
>>give me 20,000 a year pls, it's only fair
To be fair, I think that DWB and DCB-R/DCB-D benefits are antiquated areas that absolutely need to be reformed to keep the majority of American's heads above water.

Yeah all that shit would be great if I had a job, too bad they don't exist here, except for working at a fast food joint.

Don't forget Bill's Telecom Act that is the reason why 6 fucking companies in America (soon to be 5) control all the media in the country

Shit like this makes me hope TrumpTV takes off

It wouldn't be running out in 5 years if it wasn't "dipped" into to balance the budget.

>spotted the keyensian
false. I simply stated a fact that it would be prohibitive to purchase ANY flatscreen TV in the US if it weren't for free trade.

I have my personal misgivings against Keynesian economics, but it does make sense in certain economies.

>quality of life =/= relative purchasing power.
Tell me, then, about how this doesn't apply. Or how my statement is false.

The shit thing about the US (and many other modern countries) is that we don't value hard working people who want to work but aren't able to because they aren't able/willing to move.

Local economies (states and counties) should implement policies that are specific towards their own economic requirements.

From my understanding, congress simply keeps increasing the funding towards these programs to keep them afloat.

>it would be prohibitive to purchase ANY flatscreen TV in the US if it weren't for free trade
>import tax means products cannot be purchased

grade-A retarded. "free trade" as an end-all be-all ignores the fact that the quality of products is inherently lowered and the relative economic benefit is towards other countries (building the infrastructure with the means to produce products, which is a long-term investment barring radical paradigm change a la 1990's)

>Tell me, then, about how this doesn't apply. Or how my statement is false.
Everything you listed that's admittedly cheaper from free trade are luxury goods that are still prohibitively expensive to many people.
The relative benefit of unskilled workers having a job and getting paid money is greater than the relative benefit of cheap gook-made toys and third world circutry that can be bought for 30% less.

Gary Johnson is free trade, and he wants to abolish income tax by cutting unnecessary government programs like Homeland Security. :)

UHHH UUUUHHHH

Last I checked Gary not only know what Aleppo is now, but he's also become pretty studied on the whole situation, but answer me this. What is Trump Vodka, What is Trump Steak, What is Trump - The Board Game? What is Trump would date his daughter if she wasn't his daughter aka incest? What is Classified? What is Perjury? What is lying under oath 3 times?

>the relative economic benefit is towards other countries
How so? A fucking toaster made in China costs $9.99 max whereas a toaster ENTIRELY made in the USA might be 10x that.

Which product of the two listed above, would the average American buy? A toaster (and increasingly, flat-screened tvs) is becoming a non-luxury good.

Those who can afford the quality will do so and those who can't, simply won't.

>are still prohibitively expensive to many people
Where is the important question to ask.
In a third world country? Maybe. In the US, many people are able to afford flat-screen tvs et al. because of free trade agreements. But I doubt that they'd be willing to downgrade.

I feel you OP. Bill made the 90s comfy as fuck. But Hillary is just bad and I'm sure if she loses, Bill will just chill the rest of his life.
That's retarded. You can't compare modern presidents with pre-modern era presidents.

It's like he hates his wife so much!