Russia at it again

How can we stop Russia from interfering in our election?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tGonv
breitbart.com/video/2016/10/28/dem-rep-ryan-is-russia-involved-in-fbi-taking-new-look-at-clinton-emails/
archive.fo/Uam3J
edition.cnn.com/2016/10/28/opinions/fbi-director-comey-should-resign-opinion-callan/
freebeacon.com/politics/democratic-congressman-suggests-russia-involved-fbi-reopening-clinton-investigation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

muh russia controlls the fbi

Comey is controlled by Russia? Jesus christ they really cant come up with any better excuse?

The Russians are behind all the negative information against me.

there's a joke here about democrats blaming russia and mexican illegals voting but i'm not smart enough to make it

Jesus christ is controlled buy russia too
christians are voting trump

Ask George Soros.

wait so politicians who dip into a government slush fund have the nerve to question the integrity of some one pursuing justice ... wow i mean i guess he thinks he looks like less of a piece of shit but the hounds are baying

Might as well say Russia owns the US at this point.

>Jesus Josephovich Christov
dank

So now Russia is telling the FBI what to do? I never realized that Putin's web was so ubiquitous and powerful.

Are these people on crack?

his blood has something between 9% and 18% alcohol of cause he is russian

Why don't you guys just kick out the Russian ambassador and recall yours?

Like honestly if Russia did to our elections up here what they have done to yours, we'd be flying bombers over the Artic about now to teach Putin a lesson and wreck his Kremlin.

Yeah how is the almighty untouchable USA meme holding up when they can't win a bar fight against an inbred coon and someone keeps cutting open the fly screen and doing over the house every time they go to sleep?

The left is malfunctioning. I'm just waiting for a complete meltdown interview where someone goes "B-b-but RUSSIA DID THIS, using that RACIST Comey who has been locking up innocent black people for years!! We can't talk about these unlawfully obtained emails! I don't think Anthony Weiner even did anything wrong! That 15 year old girl is a RUSSIAN SPY! h-h-HAVE YOU HEARD TRUMP TALK ABOUT GRABBING PUSSY??? HILLARY IS THE HOPE FOR THE FUTURE!"

they made weiner sext that 13 year old for months

Anyone have that image of the Russians making Hillary cry?

I tried to play some video games on my PC early today but everything crashed except slav games like Stalker and War Thunder. Fucking Russians keep interfering with everything.

Btw Anyone see this? So they beat him to death, stole his cellphone, leaked the emails and said le anonymous hackers did it? High tech espionage here.

>former close adviser to Russian President Vladimir Putin died last year during a drinking binge in which he apparently fell repeatedly and suffered a lethal head injury

archive.is/tGonv

He'll bleed anyway.

we should invade russia and overthrow putin hes a despot

Phase 5 gentlemen. The Clinton Cabal will destroy itself.

unrelated question, is Alex Jones a confirmed Sup Forums poster??

i just had that same argument with my black friend

I mean, that's a pretty plausible story for a Russian to be honest family

>"the russians" is the left's version of "the jews" except it's not true

"Wolf Blitzer" sounds like the name of a furfag

...get fucked.

The DNC has been heaping blame on Russia for both the hacking acts and the resultant firestorm of activity from the contents as a way to distract whoever is too lazy to read from just how damning they are.

>but its perfectly ok for Soros and saudi arabia to interfere

put your minds to work guys, we need help

I'm sorry. I will tell FBI to stop.

>How can we stop Russia from interfering in our election?

#draftourdaughters

>Russians control the FBI
>Russian control Wikileaks
>Russians control undercover reporters
>Russians control the Republican Party
Shit, they don't even need Trump as a puppet if they're already running the place.

Do liberals have the sandiest pussies in the world?

All these Russians and frogs. jesus christ when will they stop haunting me?

at this point, I wish for Russia to nuke us.

>won't feel a thing.

He comes here and has mentioned us, I think. This place is pretty popular since it's an alt-right hotbed. People actually get their news from this place, which I find crazy.

nuke them it's the only way we have to do it we're gonna do it

why do the russians controll the fbi and we controll only the coast guard?

When all else fails, blame Russia
-New democratic slogan

Remember when Hillary complaining about mean internet posters was the extent of the crazy things she ever said? Simpler times

well to jesus christ

Source? This sure is fake. Right? I-it has to be.

This
The Russians obviously have some powerful mind control devices.
DONT FORGET; THE ALSO POISONED HILLARY ON 9/11!!

We're helping you, doing something your fat asses can't do. And this is your "thanks" ?

Putin gave Obama an ultimatum. Trump has it in the bag.

don't stop Russia just let them take over the world like the gays intented

intended wtf

by going to war of course

its a joke slavshit

LINK

LINK

LINK

HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING NO LINK LIMP DICK FAGGOTS

We got in line just after Jews.

what terretories?

Jesus, now i know what "red menace" means, some bogey strawman behind ever turn.

Christ this is what boomers were afraid of?

>take over the world
Enough with this meme. Russia could barely afford taking over a fucking 27000 km^2 peninsula. World? Nigger, please.

breitbart.com/video/2016/10/28/dem-rep-ryan-is-russia-involved-in-fbi-taking-new-look-at-clinton-emails/

Link for lazy OP

If there's no link it means it's a joke. You can either play along or be a faggot about it.

and we let this frence chick line up before us to stare at her ass while waiting
(not sure it was worth it; not sure it wasn't)

Thanks ruskibros

By the sounds of is this 'Russia' fellow is doing a better job at being the President of the United States than the actual President

We need to stop his hacker Sup Forums by any memes necessary

I unironically wish this was a reality.

Archive for (((Breitbart))) supporting user.
archive.fo/Uam3J

Most American working class men do.

edition.cnn.com/2016/10/28/opinions/fbi-director-comey-should-resign-opinion-callan/

CNN is just throwing a shitfit

>inb4 Dems blame Russia for 9/11

freebeacon.com/politics/democratic-congressman-suggests-russia-involved-fbi-reopening-clinton-investigation/

why stop the hacker?

Post rare liberators.

Holy shit they actually blamed Russia the absolute madmen

WTF I love Russia now! Oh wait.

But seriously, at this point they basically saying that Russia behind everything that against Clinton. You voting against her? You're Russian spy.
Somebody gift them tinfoil hats.

Cancel the election and start over with clean candidates. Bernie was reasonably clean, Jeb Bush too.

russia is where true life is found

you're funny

Well fuck fellow femanons, what are we gonna do about it?

>hello? FBI HQ
>privet this Russia
>hello Russia
>da, put suka Hillary prison lol
>yes sir mr Russia, have a nice day

This is how American Liberals actually think

Fucking dribbling spastics

Holy shit.

FSB controls FBI?

CIA BTFO!!!!!!!!!

Wait so Russia provided evidence to an ongoing investigation by one of your law enforcement agencies, does their warmongering know no bounds?

10/10 kekd hard

Russia is just a code word for America. Russia=enemy America=enemy Russia=America

chto za hlam blya

>Russia is behind the FBI
lol they can't be this stupid

saved

yes

How can we keep Americans from interfering in our elections?

Russia Rocks! Rock the Kremlin, Rock the Kremlin.

Russians made Weiner send pics of his dick to jailbait.

McClintonism.

better dik pic for you

I think Clinton News Network is a week too late for this BS.

McCarthy was crazy!!!!!

REEEEE Ruskie spies in the FBI!!!!!

Top KEK, pic related those sneaky Ruskies are even making propaganda against themselves now!

Christ this is fucking embarrassing.

->

MUH RUSSIA

MUH 33,000 EMAILS

mwahhaha millions of linkedins emails and passwords sold

Use paper ballots. You think if the democrats actually had any concern of hacking interference with electronic voting machines they wouldn't shut it down? Mind you it would be funny if the Russians made the machines not flip votes in their hacking attempts