Miraculous Ladybug

These are your new heroes

Other urls found in this thread:

adventurecats.org/pawsome-reads/9-cat-breeds-that-love-water/
youtube.com/watch?v=BOfukR7z-Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=__meMGHyS58
miraculousdaily.tumblr.com/post/164776692221/the-origin-of-kwamis-some-savagery-from-master
soledaddelosrios.tumblr.com/post/164841147810/the-original-country-of-the-series-has-given-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice.

Are Ayla and Nino going to remain as annoying in their superhero personas as they were in season one?

>Rena Rouge
Boo, Volpina was a better name

She's not even red

This is also apparently going to be a thing

But cats hate water, cats hate water!

>#notallcats
>no, really.
adventurecats.org/pawsome-reads/9-cat-breeds-that-love-water/

>Team consisting of three or more heroes.
>All of them have a different color and theme surrounding them.
>Flashy new additional powers introduced that are likely going to be made into toys.
>Said new powers only being applied to the main characters.
So, we modern Tokusatsu now?

Where is this coming from?

So are the comics canon? Because they actually provided an origin for Kwamis and the Miraculouses.

youtube.com/watch?v=BOfukR7z-Tw

There will be several new Kwamis. Actually, there will be Kwamis that represent the 12 animals from Chinese Zodiac. However, in the picture that they show, there are only 11 kwamis. The Rabbit/Hare Kwami is missing.

I want skitter

Did we have a thread about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=__meMGHyS58
Did it destroy the Hawk Moth = Gabriel theory?

Most people basically said let's not jump the gun

When we see the episode ourselves it will likely either solidify or destroy the theory

Please have more

That's it. I only found this on tumblr.

miraculousdaily.tumblr.com/post/164776692221/the-origin-of-kwamis-some-savagery-from-master

>The intro shot with Chloe crying on the stairs.
>Later, we see that her dad was actually trapped in the book by Akumatized!Gabriel.
Oh shit, dude.

Chloedemption incoming

>coming out in France this fall

Oh thank God that's at least sooner
than December, besides French dub is better anyway

I guess they saw all the fan art of Nino having a Miraculous they made it canon.

How long will it take to get subs then?

A day?

Depends on how active the sub group is but I recall it taking less than a day for the Christmas special to be subbed

Same thing with Ayla.

What are the odds that it'll be good? I mean, she's the leading cause of Akumas, and judging from how early her render/design has been done, they're likely making her the first or second person to become a hero (Alya might come first, though).

If they make her a hero on top of Alya and all the other shit before mid-S2, I expect it to be pretty rough and unsatisfying.

Your assuming her redemption leads to her becoming a hero and not the other way around

I've still not watched any of this, I was too bootyblasted once it switched from 2D to 3D.
should I be watching this?

Yes because there is no way actual paid writers thought of this before fan artists and authors

I've always thought grasshoppers would make for a good Superhero animal but hardly ever see them. I'm assuming that's what carapace is...?

Carapace is actually turtle themed.

>yfw that Lila decides to ruin Chloe's life when Chloe tried to mess with her like she did with everyone else.
>yfw Lila ends up taking Chloe's place in the story.
>yfw this forces Chloe to become a better person.

Is Lila actually gonna be a thing?

Also how jealous will she be when the real Fox Miraculous shows up?

Wasn't expecting Nino to become a hero. That's a nice surprise.

I'm kind of hoping that the character's relations with each other will be reversed but their identities are unknown to each other. Like Ladybug and Queen Bee will get along, Rena Rogue have a nasty rivalry, and so forth. It'll be fun for at least one or two episodes until they finally figure out who's who. But if Ladybug and Cat Noir don't know each other's identities, I wonder if the other characters will know theirs.
Well, Toei (Animation) is a co-producer.

Since she refused to forgive Ladybug for exposing her as a liar and it looked like she's still incredibly bitter about it, I have a feeling she'll be important in Season 2.

never heard of catfish?

I wouldn't mind more secret identity shenanigans at least this show attempts to do something with the concept although I wish they could better justify them

I do also.

a wet chat? consider me interested

I hope Volpina becomes a reoccuring villain
loved her design and I feel it would be pretty funny where the main cast have to basically dance around her every episode to not piss her off and cause her to get akaumatized

>Chloe as bee
Ok
>Nino and Ayla as heros
Ok i feel like this is a little bit too much. At least they dont introduce new characters since there are already a ton

Oh no, that underwater screams like toy synergy. It feels like monster high/barbie gimmick stunt or batman/spiderman tons of costume thing.

>Chinese Zodiac

That can't be right, there's no Ox, rat, snake, rooster, or pig. And the zodiac doesn't have turtles, cats, or foxes.

Holy fuck, they're going from underpopulated with heroes to fucking Crisis on Infinite Earths over here.

that horse has fucking bedroom eyes

Fun fact, in the Vietnamese version of the Zodiac the Rabbit/Hare is replaced by a Cat

Today, it has been revealed by accident great spoilers for Season 2 of "Miraculous Ladybug". However, there are a few details that apparently, nobody noticed them. Let me show them:

1º) "Le Jour des Heroes" is a special where the heroes will fight together against a band of the greatest akumatized villains in the series. Some of them have been identified from seasoon 1: Horrificator, Guitar Villain, Reflekta and Princess Fragrance. Others will debut in Season 2, like Collector and Troublemaker.

+ SPOILER: There's two old villains that nobody noticed apparently. Darkblade and Rogercop from S1 will return in this special too. Also, one of the new villains in Season 2 has been revealed: Adien's bodyguard will be akumatized and become a villain that look like a Gorilla. (Quite appropiated, since they call him that many times).

2º) "Le Combat des Reines" is another special that will include three episodes with three villains: Style Queen, Queen Wasp, and Malediktor.

+ Spoiler: The identities of the villains have been discovered. "Malediktor" is actually André Bourgeois, Chloe's dad. "Style Queen" is actually Chloe's Mom, who is a famous fashion designer. And "Queen Wasp" is actually... CHLOE'S TWIN SISTER.

+ Spoiler: Apparently, Chloe has a twin sister (who is even meaner than her). Chloe's parents are divorced, and each of them took one of their daugthers with them. This special will work as "Chloe's ultimate test" to become worthy of becoming a superheroine.

3º) We will see the debut of several new Kwamis, which they are based on the animals of Chinese Zodiac: Dragon, Tiger, Monkey, Ox, Horse, Goat, Pig, Rooster, Rabbit, Dog, Snake and Rat.

+ Spoiler: However, mysteriosly, the Rabbit Kwami is missing here. It could be an important part of a future plot.

PD: I post the info in this thread because I forgot about it when I posted the info.

>Chloe has a twin sister
Fucking gay

>greatest season 1 villains
>princess Fragrance
>not Mr Pigeon or stormy weather
I'm sorry what?

an even meaner version of Chloe?
shit my dick can't handle this

>Apparently, Chloe has a twin sister (who is even meaner than her).
Ah, the old "introduce someone even worse so the villain doesn't seem so bad" schtick.

It's how they wrote it in the picture with the spoilers of the villains. I didn't pick the bad guys.

I'd say they know their audience, but none of these are catboys. What the heck?

I feel like this is at least partially false. I can buy the whole gathering of villains episode. Not so much the thing with Chloe's family, especially the revelation of Chloe having a sister who's somehow crueler than her. I feel like Thomas would know better than to pull off something as cliche as that.

Next, you'll be saying they'll introduce Felix as an impersonator of Adrien.

Carapace has the whole geeky, awkward good boy thing going on.

Pic of Chat Noir predatoring on him when?

I don't see where you find this so weird. This is similar to what they did in "Kim Possible" with Bonnie Rockwaller, where we discovered Bonnie has two older sisters who are even meanier than her; especially with their little sister. That explains why Bonnie is so mean in her High School. Chloe's dad in Paris' mayor, but Chloe's mom is famous at global scale, which can explain an even meanier version of her in the form of a twin sister.

Besides, stories like this one are very common when we talk of children of divorced parents.

I guess? I don't know. It just seems like a cheap way to give Chloe a redemption arc. Now I would love that arc to happen, but I was hoping for something more unique to kick it off.

So, are these based on Jackie Chan's Adventures?

I just hate twin twists.
At least if they use it on Chloe they wont use it on Gabriel. So that's a plus.

The Chinese Zodiac existed before that show

Dude, just imagine how many Akumaized she'll create.

no it didn't, don't make shit up

Thats really cool

So Ladybug = dragon?

Dude, this show is practically ruled by cliches. The characters are likable, and Chat Noir is some sort of twink catboy sex god so we end up liking the show anyway. But make no mistake, this show is and always has been cliche central. Even the romance is "refreshing" because it forgoes recent trends and cliches for a lot of the even older cliches the current trends originally replaced. But pic related makes up for it.

I want to rape Chloe under the bleachers.

I think that if they're not making Hawk Moth Gabriel, it'd be cool to see Hawk Moth merely being a rival of Gabriel. Not a direct twin, but they would have a similar look to each other.
Maybe whoever Hawk Moth was attempted to court Gabriel's wife, which is why he had her picture.
I guess you got me there. At least they changed Chat Noir's character from what they had with Felix. God knows how annoying his chemistry with Marinette would get if they kept him that way.

but what about her new meaner sister?

I also had my doubts about it, however, I don't think it's false. I mean, by the look of that character (the face/head), I think it's obvious the part of Malediktor being Chloe's dad is 100% true. And it's really weird that Queen Wasp is almost identical to Chloe as Queen B.

Personally, I smell a plot that recicles parts from both, Antibug and Volpina. Chloe takes advantage of her superhero identity (like Ladybug did twice) to humilliate her twin sister (like Ladybug did to Chloe and Lila). So, to have revenge, Chloe's sister is akumatized into an evil version of the hero (like Antibug is for Ladybug, Volpina for Rena Rouge and Copycat is for Cat Noir).

Anyway, having to fight her family akumatized could truly be Chloe's redemption arc.

He! Good thinking. Maybe they have the same powers that the Talismans. Too bad we don't have the Rabbit's Speed.

By the way, I forgot another BIG SPOILER:
---There's a very short scene where we see the Collector (Gabriel Akumatized) inside Hawkmoth's hideout. How?, I don't know, but this could actually mean that the theory of Gabriel being Hawkmoth can actually be true after all.

Where are you getting this info from?

Not the user, but I think this link will help.
>soledaddelosrios.tumblr.com/post/164841147810/the-original-country-of-the-series-has-given-us

From the very source that the rest of it, a video someone posted with a french interview of Season 2. I don't know where the video is, though.

The details of the villains gathered or the identities of some of the new characters can be deduced by looking carefully the revealed pictures. Malediktor's head, body shape and clothes match with the ones of Chloe's dad.

That doesn't say Chloe does have a twin sister, just that it could be one of some possibilities.
Also that Hawk Moth IS Gabriel.

Something that neither is said is the akumatization of Adrian's bodyguard, but you can deduce by the pictures. Between the bad guys gathered, there's a new character that look like a Gorilla, but it's different from the ones from "Animan". It's clearly Adrien's bodyguard.

Season 2 needs to hurry up and come out.

I have to make a correction about the info I posted of the special "Le Jour des Heroes". A better quality version of the pictures published allowed me to see more precisely the pictures. Check:

+ Like I said, Darkblade will return.
+ However, Rogercop is not back, as I thought.
+ I can see it even more clear now. Adrian's Bodyguard will be akumatized into a supervillain that look like a gorilla.
+ There are some unidentified villains in the poster, so I guess the special will debut when all of them had their episodes. Between the new characters I can see: Something that looks like a mixture between Ultraman and a Power Ranger, and something that looks like a snowman made of ice cream.
+ BIG TWIST: Both Hawk Moth AND the new Villain known as Le Paon (with the Kwami of Peacock) are in the list of the villains. (Maybe Le Paon's power could explain the army).

Also, Chloe will have a different hairstyle after becoming Queen Bee, once she's redeemed. Possibly to difference herself from her twin sister.

Do we have an idea on what Chloe's powers are as Queen B?

As far as we know, the only thing we know is that she uses a top as weapon.

a top?
whas that?

Think Beyblade

oh a spinning top, I get you now

okay but like, the awesome filipino ones or the dumb ones I can get at an arcade for 20 tickets?

The magic one with Bee themed superpowers, duh. I think they have them in Japan.

so she'll run around thrusting her ass into people like a bee does?

I'm okay with this

So plus the 7 we already knew about from Season 1, this is a total of 18 Kwamis.

How likely is it that all of them will have users by the end of Season 2?

How many people are in their class again?

I like the way you think.
I want to see the goth girl and her bubbly friend as Kwami users(?).

Ice skates? Is that really necessary when you have supernatural balance and agility? And why is Chat's hair white? I mean, he's still as wonderfully fuckable as ever, but it just seems unnecessary.

Vinny would like to fuck Queen Bee.

Well shit, we go from having a nearly year long drought to getting a large chunk of the upcoming season spoiled by accident in a single afternoon. I don't even know what to say. I guess it's nice we'll learn more about Chloe's family. And hopefully something about Alya and Nino's home lives. And apparently there are going to be multiple akumas running around at the same time at some point. I wonder how that's supposed to work. Have some superhero butts.

>french shit

...didn't expect to see vinesauce here.

>Ok i feel like this is a little bit too much.
It depends how they handle it. If they become heroes by coincidence it'll be weird, but I'm assuming the old chinese guy gives out the miraculous to them, to pick some more heroes.

And they could still be side characters outside of episodes focused on them, since having them be co-leads would clutter the show.

>Rena Rouge
muh dick

Canon until contradicted by the show, like a lot of other things.