Place your bets, who's gonna say fuck to Bojack this season?

Place your bets, who's gonna say fuck to Bojack this season?

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/2016/12/28/14098716/bojack-horseman-trump-season-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

didn't that user leak that it was gonna be Princess Carolyn? I'd love it to be Mr PB though

>season is going to be full of LOL FUNNY DRUMPFTHTH REFERENCES XDDD

I'm so fucking sick of politics in cartoons.

Please don't deadname, our glorious president. Even in jest, deadnaming is a terrible thing to do.

I feel like his daughter will call him a "fucking creep" or something in that vein.

I'm not surprised considering it looks like she's settling down and leaving Bojack behind. But I kind of wish it was someone else.

Its more like any kind of celebrity/ dumbass running for office trope. Trump is just the most relevant example. It's still annoying and unoriginal sure but it doesn't seem that direct.

Probably his life

Charlotte, when she stalks down Bojack and challenges him at a fight to the death.

Your "God Emperor" isn't immune from comedy or criticism, user.

I want to see Bojack play WH40k

how young are you that an idiot actor running for governor of california based on name recognition makes you think of trump first?

real question.

Honestly, just like every other season his shenanigans will like only be one small subplot amongst many more. Regardless of the review, I tend to think he'll be an overall parody of celebrity turned politician and while that'll include some Trump ribbing. Honestly I think it'll be far more about the eventually blow up between Mr. Peanutbutter and Diane when she throws him under the bus for one if her articles

>he's gonna fuck himself

True //thread

>Your "God Emperor" isn't immune from comedy
He kinda is. Every joke made regarding him is dumbfoundedly hamfisted and cringeworthy.

He's horribly flawed for sure and deserves massive criticism, but no comedy about him is particularly funny.

It's even worse this administration because of the clown antics which force the other ones when they know for how long or so it whenever seems to slow down but then nobody whenever how we could when we even did and all.

Hot.

It's 2017 user, making fun of retards is no longer socially acceptable.

>That means that Bojack will somehow fuck up what PC has with Ralph to deserve being told off
I don't want PC to suffer more .

>He kinda is. Every joke made regarding him is dumbfoundedly hamfisted and cringeworthy.
I guess you're right. He already does a great job of making himself a joke.

By the way, didn't he say he would destroy ISIS in like, 30 or 50 days? How's he doing with that?

Now, back on topic.

Maybe Diane or PB will say it, this time?

Penny. As in "let's make up for lost fucks"

"Unqualified celebrity runs for office" was a thing both in reality and fiction years before Trump.

It will be her daughter, I see no other option.

Yeah, but unqualified celebrity WINNING office is pretty new.

Not really. Arnold Schwarzenegger was governor of California for years, and Ronald Reagan was an actor before he became President.

his daughter, I don't see her staying for more than 1 season

Mr Peanutbutter. It will cost him his election.

Even better: Bojack fucks up his election and makes him lose somehow, and Mr PB is so pissed he finally loses it and says to bojack to go fuck himself

Was Schwarzenegger a good governor?

>PC really wants to have kids
>Turns out she's infertile

>Diane has to run a hit piece on MPB
>This leads to a huge fight and they break up

>Bojack and his daughter eventually hit it off
>At the end of the season, the only person doing well is Bojack

He was not good but not terrible, California is a fucking mess and he didn't really do anything to fix anything.

drumpf is a piece of shit and his presidency was a flaming dumpster fire not even a month in office. go fuck yourself. yeah hillary was shit too and all that means is that drumpf and hillary supporters should all go bowling together. if some of them kill each other, no skin off my teeth

On one hand I'd welcome some actual change in Bojack's favor, at least a true effort to change but I hate the idea of PC suffering. She's suffered so much over the seasons.

She's a vapid shallow cunt who creates her own misery, don't waste empathy on her.

Production of S4 was pretty much rapped up before the Election.

Pretty sick of people talking out of their arses without even knowing much

You can look forward to it in S5 though

I gotta say, mister peanutbutter would do a lot better if diane wasn't around and he could probably find a much better wife.

There's zero percent chance that the line "I am firmly on the side of feelings AND on the side of facts" was written before the RNC so don't try and sell me that.

>polygon.com/2016/12/28/14098716/bojack-horseman-trump-season-4

>"Although Bob-Waksberg said there wouldn’t be as much of this in season four, due to the show already being written, if they were granted a fifth season, he wouldn’t let that opportunity pass him by"

At best probably Mr.Peanut Butter or his daughter

PC isn't suffering that bad