NATALIE PORTMAN GETTING BLACKED IS WHY ANNIHILATION IS GETTING DUMPED!!!FACT!!!

Just saw the movie and Herslag is having an affair with a nigger in the movie. No wonder the Jews wanted to send this DTV.

Understand this, Jews are not an ethnicity. They're a religious organization like Christians or Muslims.

Everyone knows that Jews are schemers who band together to fuck over everyone not in their little secret no foreskin club. We also know that the only group they hate more than goys (whites) are blacks who they see as animals.

This is why the Jews who control the bulk of our media and entertainment are constantly pushing "progressive" politics while using the media to promote race mixing between whites and blacks. The reason is that they want to mongrelize the white race and leave themselves in charge.

Proof? Notice that you'll almost NEVER see a Jewish girl with a black man. So I'm guessing that when studio executives saw that their darling little Jew Princess Natalie HERSLAG riding a nigger in her latest movie, they fucking freaked because the last thing the kikes want is their own daughters fucking niggers and shitting out half-breed niglets who will end up inheriting their shekels.

THIS is why Annihilation is getting a limited run and being more-or-less dumped to Netflix. Because the movie is actually good, if you liked Ex Machina/Under the Skin i.e. esoteric sci-fi Horror, and there's no other explanation for Annihilation being dumped the way it is.....

Do we see her tits

thanks for the warning I almost spent money on that shit

More deepfake mining. Thank you movie!

>Notice that you'll almost NEVER see a Jewish girl with a black man
In what reality?

If I had known I wouldn't have seen it. Looks like the little Jew cunt is atoning for her support of Roman Polanski by fucking a nigger on screen. After this and her running her dumb fucking mouth lately, she's done!

it got dumped because Alex refused to change the movie (after it was finished) so the head of the studio decided to just dump it on netflix and then be like "dude i told you it would flop...why didnt u listen to me XD"

>Herslag is having an affair with a nigger in the movie.
Disgusting. Why does this kind of shit exist.

To help me jerk off, faggot

In the media you'll never see a woman being identified as Jewish and fucking a nigger. But you'll always see blonde hair blue eyed white girls with them I the media. Even before the fucking movie started, there was a commercial where they showed a white bitch with some nigger and their daughter in a car, going to see her all white family.

>In the media you'll never see a woman being identified as Jewish and fucking a nigger.
There's one in this movie called Annihilation I heard.

Actually I've been curious about this.
All this meming aside, why IS the new movie from the guy who made Ex Machina being dumped on Netflix?

>it got dumped because Alex refused to re-cast and re-shot with a new non-black actor as the one dicking Portman's whore of a character.

Cheating slut and a race traitor, yeah, that will go over well with audiences.

Fuck I guess I'll watch Game Night instead

Wasnt her character originally supposed to be asian? Guess they forgot to change the race from black when they cast portman.
That might better explain the nigger thing.

>There's one in this movie called Annihilation I heard.

But you haven't heard much of it because the studio is dumping it DTV on Netflix.

Poor test screenings. They said the central character was unlikeable and the ending sucked.

Both of these things were front and center in the book. So it's a case of;

>Why did you make it in the first place?

>Proof? Notice that you'll almost NEVER see a Jewish girl with a black man.
nice reverse shilling but this isn't true at all, most of the time they use their own to break ground promoting degenerate ideas all the time, their women sleep with as many men as possible because that's their own backwards philosophy of spreading their genetics and ensuring their offspring are their own majority genes

>Wasnt her character originally supposed to be asian?

No.

You also don't see darker white ethnicities fucking niggers either. It doesn't mean there's some Italian or Greek conspiracy at play.

Shitty directors like blonde pale white women with darker men because it's seen as a nice contrast.

You know, it now makes perfect sense why critics and the SJW self-loathing closet faggots have been harping on about this flick. If any movie promotes women (Wonder Woman), niggers (Black Panther) or race mixing between the two (Annihilation) they start fawning over it like lab rats pushing a button for a feeder pellet.

The token jews like Lena Dunham get blacked on Girls. But the jewesses who they hold to be the sacred jews don't, see: Gadot, Johanssen, Portman.

So instead of just 'fixing' it like they always do, they just gave up on it?
Hard to believe. Who funded this?

>Actually I've been curious about this. All this meming aside, why IS the new movie from the guy who made Ex Machina being dumped on Netflix?

Publicly "it's too slow, esoteric, intelligent etc..." when the truth is that (((they))) don't want their reigning Jewish Princess of the last 20 years being seen fucking niggers because it'll give their daughters ideas.

So the Jews want to send it straight to your TVs because it shows an outspoken Jewish actress taking black dick.

Got it.

Should I be taking notes?

The producer who backed the final cut of the movie is literally jewish

pics?

They didn't have final cut. Scott Rudin, the producer had final cut. He refused to change it (again, this is all from the book, so changing it would just be a giant expensive pain in the ass).

So they worked out a deal whereby it would get a U.S. and Chinese release theatrically and later a straight to Netflix release for other countries. This really isn't that unusual. Movies like Grindhouse didn't even get a release AT ALL outside of the U.S. because of poor commercial prospects.

I had to wait a year to see Grindhouse at a special (and expensive) screening.

>the central character was unlikeable
Why is this a problem?
There are some really great books with protagonists you're meant to despise. But for films it's different?

they wanted the black panther audience

Movies are investments, it's art for plebs like OP, so making back the money spent is typically more important than any artistic endeavors.

>Poor test screenings. They said the central character was unlikeable and the ending sucked.

BULLSHIT. They had the script and knew everything that happened beforehand. No, they saw her fucking a nigger at the test screening and they shit shekels.

I don't have foreskin and i'm not a jew

different audiences i suppose

In this case (again I'm going off of the book) I would say it's because the character is also incredibly boring an uininteresting and so is the story - imagine if you were watching a more retarded version of LOST with even more Mystery Box shit, but all of the characters were incredibly boring and unlikeable. It would be hard to get you invested in the film emotionally and not just tune out.

>for films it's different

No, but if your film/book is shit in all ways and can't even provide basic entertainment...what's the point?

honkey pigskin cracker

not really, you remember when Bush was president and hollywood was making anti war movies all over that bombed but kept making them just to send a message

do not underestimate the jews, they are for the shekels but will lose some shekels to destroy you

>Black Panther
>Race mixing
What?

Scripts don't get test screened you stupid cunt.