What are some comics about well-written, 3 dimensional heroines who kick ass?

What are some comics about well-written, 3 dimensional heroines who kick ass?

None.

Those don't exist.

At DC.

There there's this asshole

odds are, if they "kick ass" then they're not 3-dimensional

Thank me later

You Lack of Sirens is worrisome

Probably cause of the ending.

This.

This is basically a shorthand for very good books as well

Andreyko's Manhunter
Brubaker's Catwoman

Just count Dini & March stuff as canon and the rest as some AU bullshit it's what I do

> Kate Spencer is a Los Angeles Federal Prosecutor by day, but after the supervillain Copperhead gets a lesser sentence and escapes, killing his guards she takes equipment from an evidence locker and blows Copperhead's brains out, leaving a message on the wall with the name "Manhunter"

Alright, I'm sold.

She is incompetent, but realizes that, and always tries to improve. The series got cancelled and resurrected by Dido at least two times, and therefore had a few dropped plot points.

Artemis in Red Hood and the Outlaws. Bizarro has more raw power and Jason has batfamily plot shit, but she's the most martially skilled of the three and has a giant fucking magical axe.

She's also got the least baggage of the three, especially with her last arc resolved.

>y the last man
>good

Morrisons new X-Men has the best Jean Grey and the best Emma Frost.

Babs Tarr batgirl
Gotham City sirens has a great run, I forget which issues are trash, but you may as well read the whole series it isn't that long.
Cass batgirl and steph bats

>Morrisons new X-Men has the best Jean Grey
Yeah, the Jean Grey that flat out asked Logan to fuck her when her husband was traumatized and needing help.

The best Jean Grey.

>Babs Tarr batgirl
Fuck no