Balanced media is covering this well

All of you HRC cunt muffins need to realize this shit is reality. Zero mention of the actual issue and all mention of Cunton's response. These dick cheeses are on full defcon 1.

You fuckers are done and it's over. I hope you are comfortable being the ass end of jokes for the next two generations of a great America.

Go hide in your safe spaces and cry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it's only rigged when it's against my guy!
m8 I'm glad they're reporting this too but go fuck yourself.

Fucking hell, I just want this election to be over. Neither Trump nor Clinton are going to get anything done because they've somehow pissed off their own respective parties who're sure to remember it in the Senate.

Also I'm getting really fucking sick of the ads.

Faggot, Trump is going to take care of the party members who had his back. Gowdy will be attorney general. Chaffetz would have had a nice promotion too but he fucked up when grab them by the pussy came out. It's over for you. Just fuck off. Get ready for the day of the rope pussy.

The Senate isn't filled with petty children who will block legislation because the President said meanie meanie poopie doodoo things about them during a campaign.

>Get ready for the day of the rope pussy.
You're gonna need bullets for me, m8.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

.45 or .300 BLK. You choose.

>Clinton asked to release everything
>destroys evidence
>Clinton then turns back around and demands they release all facts

What makes her think she's allowed to just do this?

Also, shouldn't she just straight up be kicked out of the race because she's under a huge fucking investigation?

Why is this election such a fucking joke right now

Both of those are such so rashul

You're going to need something that can pierce level 4, son.

AR500's some good shit.

Comey fucked up big time.

Democrats are going to impeach him post election

Aayyyy, that depends on who made it senpaitachi

The fuck do you need level iv armor for?

You're thinking like a normal human being. That doesn't work here.

The plates are from AR500 but techinically I made the actual armor by fitting the plates into a hunting vest I use.

Vest's much heavier now but hey, good exercise.
Safety precaution when I go hunting.

Never think "it'll never happen to me."

This was fucking epic!!

all this is a ploy by msm to cover their ass when Trump Landslides the election.

>She would've won if not for the FBI!
>She was definitely ahead until the FBI investigation!
>Trump would have lost! Honest!

doesn't matter tho. MAGA

Sweet. Just shoot me a PM or DM if you ever have a problem in a firefight. I have a badass APC (modified 1998 suburban) that I need to test out in battle. I think it can take a few .50 rounds to the side but I'm a bit concerned about the doubled up armor on the back. I'm afraid of multiple 13.2mm rounds to the back so I need another vehicle to get by back in that situation. You seem like the right man.

>WAH! WAH! WAH!!!
Shut the fuck up. Nobody cares about your racist tangerine.

They should call her bluff and release the whole sheboigan -- let the whole world burn if need be.

It's amazing reading a story on pol then, going over to CNN to see how it's being spun for the masses.

Very discouraging.

I guess you were asleep during the entire 8 years of Obama getting cockblocked. It was funny until they made him shove out an even more turd version of an already bad healthcare plan. Fuck Congress it's worse than dirt.

Day of the rope motherfucker all cucks must die

If youre blue pilled when day of the rope comes youll be picked off from a mile away. My armor is immune to 7.62AP rounds. Someone might knock you down with a magnum load then come up and finish you...

I am the fucking edgelord of this thread

FINISH IT

I will use my fucking power level to MAGA the country myself. SHILLS BTFO KEKS BTFO

THREAD. FUCKING. OVER.