Marvel vs Capcom Infinite

>Game is about to launch
>Nobody cares enough to make threads
Man, Capcom really dropped the ball with this one, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WQuUVooCvKk
youtu.be/JTTQTiE3uC4
youtube.com/watch?v=4PwSo61gaw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Perlmutter shit
>Capcom roster is shit
>Penance Stare got neutered
Sup Forums's not interested

I wasn't going to respond, but I felt sorry because it was dropping so fast and I was surprised it was going to come out in a couple of weeks. Have a bump.

Japs stopped giving a shit about Marvel when they saw all the niggers in their comics.

It'll be great. In a year.

When's the DBZ fighter coming out?

I'll pay attention when Venom shows up.

Am I the only one that wants to see arc system works make a Marvel vs D.C. Fighting game and show capcom how hype is really done?

youtu.be/WQuUVooCvKk
youtu.be/JTTQTiE3uC4

do you see what they do to frank west?
It's normal nobody cares about this shit

It's shit like this why we can't discuss the game. Everytime MVC:I comes up some Arcsys drone shows up and shills DBZF.

Think they'll add Mystic Gohan?

It's like we want a good game or something.

it's a better looking game

Better looking is the key word here. Everybody's so busy drooling over how good the game looks, and it does look amazing, that they aren't talking about the gameplay and how stale it is.

Gameplay is what got me sold on this. Everything else is bad PR.

>people still get hyped over video games

Looks fine to me, I don't buy fighting games and I only play them if it's with friends, and even then we only really play Tekken and UMvC3, this looks like more of the latter so I'm sure we'll have just as much fun.

I never had a "main" in the series, so I don't really have a dog in the whole roster fight even though I could understand how people could be disappointed that their favorite character isn't in the game.

I bet you it was Marvel forcing it through in a year cause Ike the Pearl Man Perlmutter.

I just got good at guilty gear rev2. I don't think Imy interested.

What's so great about Arc?

People get bored of Capcom fighters. Despite the fact that there literally is not a single other type of fighting game worth half a shit and never will be. Give it a decade.

If your game thread gets completely derailed by two posts then the game's got issues.

I'm sure your wife's son is proud of you sick job fighter 5 skills capcuck.

i want a dragonball vs DC game over a marvel vs DC game at this point.

he had that move since dead rising 2

It's certainly not in regards to gameplay, it looks to be a lot more shithouse crazy fun. The only things that have been getting any reasonable amount of flack recently have been the inconsistent art style and the roster, but I'm not paying much attention to Chun Li's face during a game, and I tend to play across the board anyways.

/fgg/ is generally more civil talking about this game anyways.

Just hopefully not by NRS if so...

I think he's saying that Frank looks jank, which is funny because Forehead Frank always looked weird as shit since the first game.

Combofiend made me hate this game with his blatant stupidity.

/fgg/ is more civil about because the second someone complains about anything at all in MvCI they get called a r/Kappa kid.

>Man, Marvel really dropped the ball with this one, huh?
fixed.

I feel bad for capcom honestly. They're probably fucked with character restrictions and have to shovel out the game as quickly as possible to meet marvel deadline, like last time with the rush of releasing ultimate before the license expired. Day 1 DLC is fucking stupid though.

The worst part is most of these people haven't played DBZ yet and once they get passed the looks, they're going to be very disappointed, unless there's some major adjustments made. Evo build was VERY basic system and gameplay wise, not just characters. Hopefully the attention the games getting will fix that and the new characters are looking a LOT more interesting.

I fear we're just going to end up with the shitfest that was P4A.

>Horrible GUI
>Only sexy Female character that looks ok is morrigan
Sorry lad but the game looks like shit

>people actually get to talk about playing the game past the monkey screams, shit flinging, and popping anal prolapses.

Good.

>Day 1 DLC is fucking stupid though.

Welcome to the reality of modern gaming.

>The worst part is most of these people haven't played DBZ yet and once they get passed the looks, they're going to be very disappointed, unless there's some major adjustments made.

They'll listen, the major grievance since day one of any real look at the gameplay is that it does not lend well to variation and looks shallow, apparently the newest build hasn't helped with those concerns.

There's plenty of time for them to shape things up until then.

Because the game actually looks cool.

They really care about their games. That's why people love them, aside from a few haters (SFV cucks and MvC infinite masochist)

>They really care about their games.
Mori

I've looked at DBZF gameplay and haven't found the WOW factor yet. Why are people excited for this?

>Android 16
>Piccolo

hell yes. maybe there will be unlockable characters like Tien and Berter

I'm curious how Perlmutter has so much sway over games. I suppose the comics are a lost cause with his massive PMS'ing over X-Men and shit, but I would think the game studios would have some independence or maybe be protected by their publisher from his bitchfits?

JUST GIVE ME MEGAMAN 11 ALREADY
REEEEEEE

Because the only thing he lost control over was the films. He approves licensing and oversees the comics, TV, and cartoons.

Other than being REALLY fucking pretty (which, to be fair, is probably enough for non fg fans), there's no wow factor, it's just aesthetic. Like I mentioned before though, I'm pretty sure there's gonna be some big changes, especially after the upcoming beta.

Don't forget merchandise
He did sell toys originally after all and that explains why X-Men have been getting so little recently

Fuck the 3D shit. They should port MvC2 to current gen, then release an all new character package DLC to push the roster to over 100 characters. It would outsell MvCI.

My guess is that it's probably the first 2.5 game of dragonball in quite a long time.

Good to know that Sup Forums is just as shitty as Sup Forums when it comes to discussing MvCI.

Already preordered my copy because despite it's flaws, it is shaping up to be a good game.

Here are the system requirements for the PC version:

Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core i3-4160 @ 3.60GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 480, GTX 570, GTX 670, or better
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 59 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectSound Supported (DirectX® 9.0c or more)

Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5-4690K @3.50GHz or AMD FX-9370
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960 or AMD Radeon R7 370
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 59 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectSound Supported (DirectX® 9.0c or more)

I'm not worried about Penance Stare. Gamescom build is not the final one so they will fix it if it hasn't been caught already..

Im still waiting on an updated Psylocke ML

The roster is just bad, it needs more characters that have not been in mvc before instead of reusing 90% of the umvc3 roster.

Shame about everything else about it because the gameplay has been looking pretty fun. The gems all look legitimately interesting in their own way and it reminds me of marvel 1 in good ways.

I'm probably not going to get it for a while, but I look forward to see match footage and seeing the crazy dirty shit people do with character and gem setups.

I'm picking it up because it dose look fun and i got a discount on it
but that doesn't change the fact that the roster sucks shit

MvC 2 and 3 both still exist and have better rosters.
Give me one good reason why I should care about Infinite.

While I understand defending the merits of the gameplay I don't understand people acting like the roster doesn't matter in a character fighter.

for free or for a fee?

>pretending
it's shills being shills

what's this? MCU synergy won't make people buy our game?

Nobody with a brain defends the roster. Even Shillian is on it. One of the main fucking villains is DLC.

>this much capcom shilling

they hate you, user. Why do you still bother?

Stop being retarded. I bought an Xbox One for KI after playing it an extensive amount time previously so I guess that makes me a KI shill? Fuck outta here. I'm not defending the bad roster or questionable graphics decision. The gameplay is enough to warrant a purchase. Go fuck yourself.

Extreme Butoden
Hyper DBZ

Because that worked out so well of SF5, right?

Wait, it's been over a year and it's still not great either.

Frank was always deliberately designed to be an ugly everyman type, the game looks subpar, but you're looking for hair on an egg.

>Pre-ordered
You deserve the shit they give you.

>Put Spencer in the game again
>Didn't make his Rearmed design default
Fuck Combo Fiend
The FGC was a mistake.

Nah. I knew exactly what I was paying for thanks to the Story demo. You can suck my dick.

>tfw trying to get all the trophies/achievements for UmvC3 before this game drops.

the only ones I have left are the play 30 hours offline and the complete all missions one,

Why am I even bothering?

>because the gameplay has been looking pretty fun
No it doesn't. It looks like a clusterfuck of garbage.

Just because you're so ready to fellate Capcom doesn't mean everyone wants to put shit in their mouth, user.

sad theres no carnage

Hey, if you're so mad that there's no X-Men, blame it on Perlmutter and executives being kikes, not in Capcom.

Although honestly you can also blame their PR for that dumb, stupid, completely idiotic "Functions" interview.

>Ugly Graphics
>Ugly Art Style
>Ugly, clunky interface
>Almost all of the new character models are DLC and generally look like ass
>The rest are just rips from UMVC3 and look WORSE now than from an 8-year old game
>Every character having re-used animations from UMvC3
>Day 1 DLC
>No X-Men characters because Perlmuter
>Capcom characters deliberately designed to look worse than the Marvel cast
>Capcom characters getting fucked in the story mode outside of Sigma because of him fusing with Ultron
>Lack of female characters in general
>YAAASS QUEEN being on the main roster
>Jedah is now a pretty-boy Ivan Ooze that looks like a Jojos Stand
>No Final Justice Super for Captain America
>Lazy, uninspired Level 3 supers outside of Jedah's

Yeah, fuck this game and fuck Capcom. I'll stick with Tekken 7, Guilty Gear Xrd Rev2 & KOF XIV for my fighting game fix.

You are retarded

There will be many more people available online to play against.

shit game deserves sage

Implying they could do sprites like the old days.

I'm excited. I just want to see everyone labbing again, coming up with the craziest combinations and tags, the good shit. Shame it had to be attached to Marvel and their restrictions, but as a game, I can't wait to see what will happen. Hope the 2v2 format and tag stuff encourages more variety and not years of Hidden Missiles and Soul Fist.

This, hopefully. I'll pick it up then.

>Implying the meta won't come down to Zero/Gamora with Soul Stone double clone cheese within a month

>tfw virtually no OC was created after MvC3 got so much

I mean I get why, but I was really hoping for some new stuff.

>soul stone
>with low HP characters
happy birthday

Will it be like Sonic x Zelda?

>>No Final Justice Super for Captain America
what.

His level 3 is now something different, apparently called Unyielding Justice. First one in this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=4PwSo61gaw8

i mean it worked for Phoenix in MvC3

The new Level 3s for the Marvel side seem kinda overly cinematic, like all of the new fighting game super moves. I don't get it either, but I guess they don't like autocombo supers.

It only worked because of Level 3 X Factor actually multiplying her damage by 2 and having an actual infinite.

Can't say that's much of a loss.