Why is it so easy to make Jews have a neurotic meltdown?

I might have trolled her a bit with the "solution" comment... but both her and her followers seem absolutely appalled by the fact I would dare point out the disproportionate influence Jews have in Western culture.

Is the constant state of paranoia in Jews biological? It's borderline comical at times.

Have some fun if you're bored: twitter.com/OhNoSheTwitnt/status/792220459223973892

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=lay down life friend&qs_version=KJV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Read the comments underneath the tweet. Normies are so fucking fragile.

Jews are by nature mentally deranged

I'm not entirely sure what it is they object to. Is it the stats? The fact that I'd have the audacity to bring up the stats? Or my shit-tier "solution" trolling?

When you get caught committing a massive crime there is that adrenaline rush that combines with the fear of punishment and the knee jerk reaction of self defense.

The comments are fucking comical. I used to think the JQ was largely a BS conspiracy prior to this election but Jews have come out in full-swing in the past year. Their intentions and loyalties have been made very clear to me.

This guy is a fucking fool. Trump's daughter and grandson are Jews. Fucking madness.

Trump's cucked on the issue of Israel and Jewish influence. The point is how ridiculously easy it is to send Jews into hysteria through semi-coherent baiting.

is that really you in your profile pic?

They object to the fact that you noticed them as a Jew.

Parasites do best when they go unnoticed.

Why destroy your life? You are young.

Why?

you're cute no homo

In their mids jews are "opressed minority"(just like everyone except white males). So by defenition, they can't be opressors or privileged. Git gud.

Posting objectively-verifiable facts and an ambiguous threat that gets retweeted by a hundred or so liberal, paranoid Jews won't ruin your life, m8.

faggot

delet this goy

my bad i meant OP i'd suck the farts out your ass no homo

(((LISA STEINBERG))) holy shit I can't believe someone actually has that name

I mean, I hope so. But God knows that Jews can hold a grudge.

I'm literally shaking right now.

>Is the constant state of paranoia in Jews biological?
Probably, they're pretty inbred to the point where they have their own clusters of genetic diseases kinda like the Finns. Although in the case of the Finns it was a population bottleneck and not culturally induced cousin/sister fucking.

Generally, Jew-baiting should be done anonymously and a little more tactfully than in the above example, yes. The type of trolling the AltRight directs towards Jewish media/political figures is effective because it draws people's attention to the influence of Jews in our society and they begin to realize that Jews seldom, if ever, have our interest at heart.

I wasn't trying to do that. I was just engaging in shitty trolling for my own amusement.

Are there a lot of Jews in Greece?

>tfw redpilled and 3/4ths genetically Jewish
Just fuck my shit up goys. Seriously. On suicide watch rn.

Are the majority of Jews still subconsciously paranoid about White people? Jews are the most tribal ethnic group in existence yet they show the most hostility towards any form of White tribalism.

If you really want to fuck with them, reply to tweets like this with multiple fake accounts saying stuff like

"Do Jewish people really make up 25% of Harvard positions? I didn't know that"

or

"Huh I never noticed that there were so many Jewish people on the Supreme court"

"Open border for Israel" triggers them to no end. But if diversity is strength for the west, then it must be strength for Israel, no?

They get pretty triggered.

on it

post results bls

There have been like two or three okay Jews/partial Jews in history. Bobby Fischer was a Jew who detested Jews. J.D. Salinger was half kike and he was cool. Hillel Slovak overdosed on heroin after writing a good record so he's okay in my book. Maybe you could be the fourth decent Jew in history but I have my doubt about you, kike.

Nigga there are way more self hating Jews than three.

Yeah that's what you think, then you talk about about Jews in front of their face and watch how defensive they get.

Muh 6 gorrillion

I know next to nothing about the Jewish community, my family has never been religious. There is a part of my mom's family, her half-siblings, that do like Hanukkah and some other shit with matzah and have hook noses, but they're not really too religious either. It's just for shits n giggs. They don't really think about that at all though. Neither do my parents. My mom and I look pretty white though (light skin, straight brown hair, greenish eyes, normal noses).

Don't forget to fav those tweets with other fake accounts

You should have left off the last paragraph. Without it they would have had to grapple with Jewish privilege. But, because of the "final solution" paragraph, they were able to completely ignore the first paragraph and were not forced to address its substance.

At a minimum you left out Stanley "Hitler was right about almost everything" Kubrick, Hitler's bodyguard, and Jesus.

>Maybe you could be the fourth decent Jew in history
Eliezer Yudkowsky

Let us shake together

Kubrick didn't hate Jews and all that shit about him being murdered because he knew too much is one of the dumbest conspiracy theories ever. I like some of his films but let's be real here, the only reason he ever got exposure in the first place was because he was part of the clan.

Nigga with facial hair like that, I wouldn't call that Jew decent even if he were to finish what Goebbels started.

Go with KeK, may he bring you great magic.

>no Spinoza
Guy got excommunicated by the Jews for saying a monotheistic God is whack

>tfw Jews have me looking up all these kikes in order to convince me that there were actually many good Jews throughout history

I see through your fucking plan.

>facts are racist

>Frederic Raphael, who authored the Eyes Wide Shut script for Kubrick recalled that Kubrick once remarked that "Hitler was right about almost everything," and insisted that any trace of Jewishness be expunged from the "Eyes Wide Shut" script. Kubrick's bizarre relationship to his own ethnicity deeply troubled Raphael, a fellow Jew. Raphael was further puzzled over Kubrick's cryptic praise for Hitler, unable to decide if Kubrick was jesting. Raphael was equally puzzled by Kubrick's trashing of Schindler's List. After Raphael mentioned “Schindler’s List,” Kubrick replied: “Think that's about the Holocaust? That was about success, wasn't it? The Holocaust is about six million people who get killed. 'Schindler's List’ is about 600 who don’t."[4] Kubrick's friend Steven Spielberg, the director of Schindler's List, disbelievingly responded that he "didn't recognize the voice of Stanley" in Raphael's interviews.[5]
Kubrick knew what was up.

They're prone to mental illness. Sometimes their high ashkenazi iq doesn't make up for it.

Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

what did he mean by this?

Blonde hair blue eyed 2nd degree mischling here. I hide my partial kikehood well, but I don't know if I'll be let into Whitetopia after the happening. Feels bad man.

At least I can MAGA...

This, Jews hate Jesus cause he gave "Chosen" status to the Goyim.

"His blood will be on us and our children" or something like that, is what they said.

Just convert to Christianity and repent

My sides

Doing the right thing, lad. Dont let anyone brow-beat you out of doing the right thing.

curly hair?

well, as long as you're not anti-white or a retarded liberal its all good

kikes in general are paranoid as fuck, and penis mutilators

They have the biggest victim complex of any group. Ever.

>(((Steinberg)))
>JFC
>"Jesus fucking Christ"

Um excuse me you can stop appropriating my culture any time you fucking kike :^)

Been thinking about this but I'm turned away by the universalism of the religion and its attitude toward pride. Are you Christian? Where should I start to get the strength aspects of Christianity?

You know you can say "not all Jews are actually evil" and also say "Jewish influence is detrimental to society and should be minimized or removed" right?

jesus himself, senpai.

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."

>Oh great, a Magyar. Welp, Mom warned me our people are godawful antisemites

kek

Just fuck my shit up goy

Just pick up the bible, pray every day and just show up to your local church next Sunday. When you're ready get baptized

I actually kind of pity people like that. Living in a state of perpetual fear must be at the very least nerve-wracking if not tepid insanity. Not something to make fun of, since their parents brainwash their kids to behave like this.
Feels bad man.

>strength
John 15:13
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=lay down life friend&qs_version=KJV

>Why is it so easy to make Jews have a neurotic meltdown?

...asked the guy from the group that collectively started menstruating all over the place when Hillary called them "deplorables".

You mean turned it on her I think.