How can one man fail so hard?

How can one man fail so hard?

Mormonism and talk radio.

Because hes a mormon.

He's pretty much the father of the alt-right. For that much, I give him credit

He's a faggot with a fucking bow tie is how.
He's fucking ugly and not intelligent.

He basically fluked into fame by copying Alex Jones's style, mannerisms, and even parts of his ideology, and getting a job with fox.

This alt-right label is complete bullshit.
Don't call us that!

>OLIGARH

Because he's a morning zoo reject that tried to turn political but he's too retarded.

This, he is a copycat piece of shit.

What? He hates the alt-right. He thinks he's fucking MLK reincarnated.

I was a fan back in the day when he was the only guy on TV exposing Soros, the Caliphate, and all the globalist corruption.

But now he's made himself totally 100% irrelevant.

It's a shame. The Blaze could have been important for years to come, but Glenn is so pathetic now ... It's clear that the Blaze will suffer the same fate as Al Gore's shit-tier network.

Are you fucking retarted? He's a dicksucking faggot liberal democratc cocksucking cuckold. I'm not even exaggerating. He is the worst faggot next to Anderson in my pooper, and Don lemonparty. I challenge you to find a worse homosexual than these three men.

What should we call ourselves then? It feel's like the label is pretty much stuck at this point and synonymous with our brand.

Total religious wacko. Used to like him too back in the 2008-9 time frame.

nothing.
we don't use a label.
Chaos is our best friend.

>Alex Jones that contains his foolery just dumber

Boring as fuck

there are so, so many reasons you need to get
>>>out

Did I win the contest ?

>boom

every movement has one though? need to have some kind of banner to unite under.

nope.
we just continue on in darkness.
we have echo location.
The oldschool media and politicians only have sight.

The only thing this piece of shit did good was call Obama out as being an anti-white racist, but he even walked that back. Claims to be a Libertarian then relentlessly bashes Ron Paul. Calls out the FED then asks G. Edward Griffin nothing of substance. Supports the O.L. (Original Leaf) Ted Cruz even though he's a George Bush cronnie. Fuck this cry baby fucktard.

I don't know about you but eventually I want to leave the darkness of my parents basement so I can lose my virginity eventually. If we don't go public and take credit for Trump and that we have done here that could throw a wrench in a lot of our plans for that to happen. Not that I'm some narcissist glory hound or anything. Alt-right pride World Wide #MAGA

No he's still married to a woman

He dresses pretty snappy desu

fascist fits

this tbqh

you mean historically speaking? I think its better to stay out of the light

So glad. I always hated him.

>matching your vest with jacket

He deserves everything coming to him tbqh

His name is Glenn, for Christ's sake, it's not like he was going to amount to anything