Olaf's Frozen Adventure Poster

Now with Elsa & Anna

Looks like a good reason to not go see Coco.

This short, as well as the post-Halloween release, ruins Coco. Nobody wants to watch a Christmas special before a Halloween-related feature.

WHERES THE SLIT
WHY THE FUCKING FUR
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ANNA DRESS
AAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHH

>dat new dress tho
Lookin' fierce, Your Majesty. Very nice.

>Implying that the Madagascar short over Curse of the Were Rabbit wasn't fucking great regardless.

Wouldn't know- didn't watch in theaters.

OG dress is way better

Dia de los Muertos would exist even if Halloween didn't. They don't have anything to do with each other. Plus Christmas season starting two months before Christmas isn't really all that bad, considering they usually start it earlier.

You're right, but that's not the OG dress. Frozen would have been way better if she remained a proper queen.

No Dress is 1000x better.
Fight me, homos.

True, but Dia de Los Muertos is heavily associated with Halloween because of the time of year, the death, the skeletons, the ghosts, & the festivities. Lots of people think that the holiday is Halloween for Hispanics.

Just doesn't feel right from going from a snow wonderland to an autumn aesthetic.

pls do not sexualize the royalty
thank you

No

Oh hai Inferno

>Frozen is modern equivalent of TLK

and it's all because of some shit song!

I know right? The Lion King wouldn't have been so popular if it wasn't for Hakuna Matata.

>i dont give a shit: the song

heeey, i'm sensing a pattern here.

Anna looking cute.

Elsa, not so much

Holy shit.

>Anna looking cute.
>while she's dressed like a man
Kek.

>literally wearing a dress
wait, why am I replying

Look at the buttons.

>no matter how shit your movie is, just add a feel good song and you got a success!

i gotta remember that.

All the songs in The Lion King were fantastic. Frozen has Let it Go, Love is an Open Door, & Do You Want to Build a Snowman. Nearly nobody enjoyed Fixer-Upper & everybody wants to forget the song that narrated the short.

Oh shit the button autist returns

Anna probably has the buttons facing the improper way because she cannot button up her clothes herself.

I'll never understand why you autists care so much about a fucking dress

Her dress is buttoned like a mans.
Probably just an oversight

You forgot the best song in the movie.
For the first time in forever. That's what should have won the academy award.

Disney Princess dresses are big money & have the momentum to sway fashion trends. Dresses can take a pumpkin & make her into a beautiful coach or a slimey frog.

Frozen should never have won an academy award

Anna's parts were shit. She used the word totally three times.

The point is that she has her clothes made so that she does button them up herself. Women are supposed to have it on the other side because the maids dress them.

>a man's dress

I'm just relieved Anna doesn't have red hair.

Its going to be like Steamboat Willie before whatever crap it played before. People will come just for that and ask to replay it rather than watch Coco

Anna's dress looks pretty cute, but Elsa's?! I guess she looks more like a traditional "snow queen" now...

>For the First Time in Forever (reprise)
ftfy

I like it

Not when it means I have to look at a shitty SFM body.

Why the hell are you crying about this in every single Frozen thread
Why are you this obsessed, it's sad and not healthy. The new dress is fine, more era-appropriate.
>b-but muh dick
No-one cares, stfu

Christmas theme is suitable precisely because of the post-Halloween release though. As soon as Halloween is over everyone immediately gets into the christmas preparation spirit, so it's good there's something christmassy in it

>someone else likes my favorite song

So fucking great. It really and truly is the movie's best song.

>I CAAAAAAAAAAAAN'T

Holy shit I tottaly forgot that was a thing.
I think I still prefer the main song to the reprise but the reprise is still very good.

OG dress was good for the shocikng transformation scene but it was terribly out of place for the rest of the movie

Anna is lovley but this new dress is bad.

can't wait

I agree.

>Not liking SFM
Kek

Look at that poor CoCo logo under it
If Disney just put Frozen to the theater alone it will make a couple billion
and nobody see that shit cartoon.

Which is exactly why they put the two together.

oh god, what happened to Pixar?

>liking SFM
Bet you like shadbase too.