THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BASED TEJANOS

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BASED TEJANOS.

Tejanos were people of Mexican descent residing within the Republic of Texas. That's it. There were very few and they have all been bred out by wetbacks.

The Mexicans in Texas are NOT any better than Mexicans any where else in the United States with the exception of a few who took the time to learn about ACTUAL Texas culture and history.

There is not one single thing you do better than white people and everything you touch turns to absolute shit.

Thank you for your time and god bless the republic.

All spics are bad. We need a new Hitler except for Mexicans.

hello my fellow texan

texas was mexican before the americans came

Screw you. My Tejano great-great-great grandfather fought for John Bell Hood and Lee for the entire war. What were your ancestors doing five generations ago, mudblood?

Mexico was indigenous before mexicans came

before that we were pangea

Go fuck yourselves you slimy jewish fucks.

Mexicans in Texas are the first peoples that will actually WILLFULLY side with whites and other Americans in the vent of a race war.

>45%

Not Bred out. Some moved to Arizona and multiplied.

that's a big state

for jews

15 years, that's how long messihole had it, Spain before that had it 131 years, who took it from France. The whole time Spain had it they did nothing with it, uninhabited, they put 3500 people there in all that time, pedo priests and soldiers as a place holder to keep France from taking it back or someone else moving in. For the same reason messihole made a push to get people to settle there, along with being a buffer against indian raids, indians loved to prey on messcans. The settlers were almost all White, 35k settlers. The Whites were a different breed, unlike messcans, they fought off the indians, more so, hunted them down, so messihole fighting with them got the same reaction.

>tfw uninhabitable

I live life on the hardest difficulty according to Texas!

The "they're conservative like us!" spics all vote democrat.

Kill all spics.

The "hardworking" spic.

yfw Lil Texass was made great by millions of wetbacks and the only good thing to come out of that big obese fucking waste of map space is mexican food

I do not believe you.

I know many many Texans who would be a ok with deporting every last one of the fuckers.

>tfw am tejano with objective concrete proof that I am tejano
>as in, 3 generations ago my direct ancestor fought for the Republic of Texas' independence and worked on it's constitution
>not allowed to say so because of /lat/ memes
>not allowed to say so because of Sup Forums memes

inb4 the "[board] is not one person" meemay

> texan cucked by taiwanese made in china cartoon board
> top kek

>implying meme magic is not capable of such feats

Idiots not realizing Texas spics are still better than Californian, Yankee, etc. ones. If it wasn't for these spics overwhelmingly voting Democrat, Texas would be lost by now.

>inb4muh personal experience says otherwise
>inb4muh ignoring the fact that Texas Hispanics are still more conservative than the national average
>inb4 all spics need to leave regardless

what the fuck is your argument you autistic, liberal degree having, whattaburger with guac on the side, brownie?

>inb4 probably catholic too

I thought spics were supposed to be the angry ones

I'll personally attest to Tejanos/direct descendants still being around. I've worked with a few and they're based. I'm also of original Germanic heritage in Texas.

I get your point but they're not some white elephant.

Why does it matter? None of you are pure whites anyway. The Amish are whiter than you.

>I flunked out of school, and it's someone else's fault!
Please, show us all what a roughers, toughers little man you are. Faggot.

why did you flunk out? sucking too much dick?

>Mexicans in Texas are the first peoples that will actually WILLFULLY side with whites and other Americans in the vent of a race war.

Eeehhh. I have to agree with that there. If the chimpening happens, Texas spics will be there. They may be holding signs and screaming instead of getting physical, but they'll be there.