Doe this mean Aaron's wild ride is almost over?

Doe this mean Aaron's wild ride is almost over?

Yes, as we've known for months. But it has nothing at all to do with this page, because the only thing that was about was that Steve temporarily altered reality so that the hammer's enchantment changed, therefore Whor could no longer hold it, and then she was banished to another dimension, and now the enchantment is back to how it was at the start of the event.

So by jane foster logic the hammer now belongs to captain america and his name is Thor?

That's heart breaking. Steve was just fucking reality raped by an interdimensional entity into something he didn't agree, consent or even like. Now he is that and he holds in the earnest of his being, the truth of his heart, that he is doing the right thing, that he's just trying to make things better. And then, all the powerfantasy set to him that made him think he could achieved is stripped away and he gets fucking beaten to shit by a stupid non eucledian mary sue. That panel with him crying and saying "No..." is unintentionally the most impacting, heartfelt moment in this whole thing, far above the disgusting narration.
He never asked for any of this.

Why is ultimate cpt a mary sue but mainstream captain is not?

>HE

Either a mistake or a sign of things to come. But he still gave the hammer back tot the wrong person. And where the fuck did Jane come from?

That's not ultimate cap, that's just a literal idealization of Captain America given physical form by the cosmic cube.

context?

see

I have two caps now. Fun. I want 45 versions of Thor.

Goddamit how many captains are there right now?Ultimate Captain,Nazi Captain,Imaginary friend Captain and Black Captain?

who's picking up the hammer though?

Steve Rogers and his whole history was changed by a cosmic cube entity into a nazi just cause she thought that was the right thing to do for no reason. He spent years manipulating the marvel universe, setting the civil war, making Hawkeye kill Bruce Banner and all that mastermind shit, in the end he gets the shards of the cosmic cube and rewrites the whole reality where Hydra rules, but guess what when he merged the final cosmic cube into his chest Antman and Winter Soldier went along really tiny, they had survived the history erasing by just being tiny I guess. Inside the chest cosmic cube dimension thing Bucky finds the memory that the cube had of Steve Rogers and they bring him back as a force ghost, a manifestation of the ideal Captain America.
Previously Hydra Cap was able to lift Mjolnir because he was worthy. Lol guess not fuck that some hydra girl had a spell that overwrote mjolnir so he could lift it, he wasn't worthy all along and now he finds that out by not being able to lift the hammer again. Ideal avatar Steve can, though.

Sam cap is falcon again, ultimate cap is re erased again. Cap 2009 went back to her time.

Only 3. Good idealized cap, hydra cap, grand director cap.

Cube Girl > Odin?

Cosmic Cubes are way more powerful than skyfathers.

Yeah but it wasn't her that cast the spell to fake the Mjolnir, it was an OC as far as I'm aware, an Hydra girl called Elsa. Which is original of Hydra cosmic cube universe so there might be an argument that she was created directly by the cube and has some extreme powers because of that.

Good Cap then he hands it back to Whor

And now both can't lift shit.

Except idealized cap can. Thor will get his hammer back. Legacys never last.

Just look at the evil Wally west trying to steal barrys mantle.

RUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHh.

Barry is arguably the mainstream first legacy hero. Literally named himself after the previous one.

Hopefully. I hope to one day use Jason Aaron as my sex slave and sodomize him every day of his life until he dies. This is how much I hate him.

We already knew that. Barry didn't need to talk about Jay every day, and at first Jay was just a fictional character.

Wally was always Barry this and that, just shut up and do your own thing and get your own costume.

Secret Empire #10

Wally is the best flash, fuck good 2 shoes Barry.

Yes but you said legacies never last then mentioned one that did (Barry).

Literally proved yourself wrong.

she probably also got help from Chthon

Elisa used a cosmic cube fragment to temporarily change the enchantment as it was shown earlier that each fragment had basically one residual reality warp left. Tony used his fragment for a birthday cake. Sam used his fragment to save his own life. Elisa used her's to change the enchanment from "If he be Worthy" to "If he be Strongest."

>Ultimate Captain
Dead.

>Black Captain?
He's going back to Falcon. This was basically his last hurrah.

And either way, it's not like it's even the original Steve either way. Ignoring the whole Heroes Reborn clusterfuck, the original Steve still died during TRO right before Secret Wars. The new Steve was just the one that Reed Richards created. Reed used the power of the beyonders to create the Steve that Kobik then turned into Captain Hydra, so this new Kobik-created Steve really isn't any different than the one Reed made in the sense that they're basically just recreations of pre-Secret Wars Steve using the power of the Beyonders.

Is the Grand Director even still alive? I don't think he is.

We had something like that in Secret Wars, and we'll probably have it again in the mainstream MU sometime around 2023.

Barry made Jay flash lol. Wallys the good boy, bleeding heart and never breaking necks. Lol.

Whore>Wally the whining man child.

Currently being reprogrammed.