Camp Camp thread. Season 2 Finale comes out tommorow...

Camp Camp thread. Season 2 Finale comes out tommorow. I know some people have seen it but for those who couldnt process the file, it will be on youtube. free to watch.
Anyways,get hyped. 2 special episodes coming later this year

Other urls found in this thread:

ccbb.booru.org
youtube.com/watch?v=SGAswTnJgkc&t=83s
mega.nz/#!UIoAmA6C!ly2o_NVsY13sLJMyjRIjqbPYkRvyC-GSDeqIX7F1_Z8
vid.me/dFcGN
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1919343#search=Camp_Camp
fanfiction.net/u/3573059/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for tabi

we also have a booru!
ccbb.booru.org

For those who havent seen the show ever
youtube.com/watch?v=SGAswTnJgkc&t=83s

And for those who wanna see it early
mega.nz/#!UIoAmA6C!ly2o_NVsY13sLJMyjRIjqbPYkRvyC-GSDeqIX7F1_Z8

First for best characters
vid.me/dFcGN

In the middle of all the horrible Maxvid and Dadvid shit,tumblr has some fanart thats actually kino

Official art

cutie

Best joke of the entire series

Compared to the other RT shows, how good/bad is Camp Camp? And did they they do that annoying thing where the main writer self-inserts as a major character?

ain't bad.

it does not happen in any thing they make so why this

Compared to other RT shows its fucking avatar the last airbender. On its own, its a really funny show with an amazing cast that gets better each episode.
There is no self insert character. Yet.

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums

haha nice

thanks bud

i wonder how many anons we will convince to watch a show this thread.
last thread we convinced 3

i cant wait for tommorow.

We have to behave properly and don't turn into a cancerous fanbase. Show is great, so it will naturally attract more people.
And of course, ignore the retarded bait that claims CC is Tumblr, it just shows how they didn't watch even a second.

same

Why the fuck does this hurt me so much? Jesus Christ I barely get feels with fictional characters, yet this single picture makes me wanna offer him a fucking hug or some shit, just to see him happy.

Because when comedies have drama,
it hits you harder since you´re not expecting it.
Also because parental neglect is a very serious and disturbing issue that happens way too often. A little shit like Max exists somewhere in the world,and theres no david there to help him. Also, seeing a character who never showed weakness for two whole seasons breaking down, and the fact that hes a fucking kid, is deeply emotional

Most pointless gesture, doesn't even have a big enough fandom to fill the damn thing.

I don't quite agree with the look of Nikki, but Neil is quite spot on how I'd imagine him to be.

who cares. it allows me to see good fanart and i can skip the cancer thats in tumblr

I am terrified at his parents. I mean, Max displaying weakness is what got me, you're damn right. It takes a lot to make him break down like that.
So now I picture two cold, distant Indian adults with almost no emotion in their words, probably talking about money or work, and only speaking to Max using short sentences, you know, in a dismissive way.

Bunnicula has a booru too, and it's even less relevant.

dumping

no joke,i would rather have them be abusive parents, but not in the extreme way. They are normal people to everyone else, but dismiss their sons actions and only have him around because they dont like abortion. They see him as a waste of space, but they dont punch him or verbally assault him a lot, they just act cold around him and even ignore him. Maybe thats why Max acts so violently, to catch attention of somebody, since his parents wont

Tumblr's spoiler-spazzes are back.

This

what?

Fuck Max

You´re gonna regret saying that tommorow

Those older designs are from a Maxvid artist. Nikki is supposed to be peppy though, not smug.

found it

Yeah, in fact probably Max wasn't this way when younger. I bet he simply got tired, and one day he decided it was enough.
And considering they are immigrants, it would make things better (worse) if they had him just to get citizenship, using him as an anchor baby.

I am giving it a watch, since RT takes ratings seriously. Season 3 hasn't been confirmed, so we have to support this show.

I need lewds, now.

Yes,please. They are working on specials airing later down this year,and i feel RT is doing this to test the waters

Can we agree that this makes sense?

more sense than Maxvid,thats for sure

No perverts allowed

simple request ?

Nikki and neil hanging out

Harrison making the rabbit reappear out of his hat

Did she even acknowledge him?

Why?

no, which confirms the writer's shit skills.

Nikki and Neil hugging Max, sorry if this shit feels too tumblr-y, but that finale destroyed me.

Source?

Nikki mades my dick hard even more so when she looks her normal age

NIKKI.IS.PURE.

THAT ONLY MAKES IT BETTER

Tomboys are the best.

FUCK OFF

Seconding this For... reasons

Context for that gif?

Will the GAYS please explain why they're so attracted to this show?

Are you saying you wouldn't?

The gays seek to destroy and corrupt, and western indulgence has allowed them to in the name of tolerance. The compassion of the west shall be it's undoing. But there is a solution. A final solution.

he raped her sister and killed her family so she pushed him in front of an oncoming train

of course not dude what's wrong with you

What's wrong with you is a better question

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1919343#search=Camp_Camp

thats too good for him

thank you buddy!I love your art.
i cant wait for them to be a family

It really is, considering he's done even worse after that, but it fits thematically to what was built up in the game.

Not only gays, but pedos as well. These sickening heretics must leave.
Oh shit he looked like a normal person, glad he died then.

I'm glad you're back user, I love this. You're the best

This

>max
>never showed weakness
need i remind you of the quartermaster's sex dungeon?

>Using rape as a plot device

terrible writing

That user's wrong but see what it took to break him, he had to watch a fucked up old man having kinky sex, while most kids at his age get scared over shadows in their rooms or monsters under their beds.

He also murdered her entire family but whatever

That was for comedy,this was for drama.
Its different seeing a little kid scream about and old naked man and a kid crying over not being loved by his parents

Wait are they really immigrants? I have hard believing that they would be neglectful and not the type of strict asian parent that makes their kid study hard to get good grades.

>I cannot use X because it's lazy writing
Fucking ban any crime in any book then, because God forbid you from using a bad experience as a plot device.

S1 E4 implied they left their country to avoid doing "peasant labor".
Also, correct me if I'm wrong but I think Indians are the opposite of strict, like more towards lazy and inefficient.

I wish I could have kid like Max in the future if I mange to trick girl into relationship, too bad my seed would probably produce an abomination.

Thank you.

>Shitty, cancerous OCs
Well, I see no fandom is safe from rampant autism.

>Well, I see no fandom is safe from rampant autism.
How new are you to think that any fandom is safe from OC autism

Preston is cute!

>attract more people
What is the point of this?

>pronoun bracelets

fuck this earth

Is that a real thing? Is this like the gay bandana code that used to be all the rage?

>Shota crying
Yes...this is good.
This...inspires me.

For the same non-sexual reasons a straight person would like this show.

You don't make anything, no o e cares about your opinion

>You don't make anything
fanfiction.net/u/3573059/
Not true, I make mediocre fanfiction. Also, I am a 7th level SP. So there!

SP? Super pedo?

oh god, this place is inching ever closer to being another RWBYg

Not even close