I'm a libfag and I just listened to this monologue by Moore

I'm a libfag and I just listened to this monologue by Moore.

I hate Trump. I think he's the biggest tool in the world. An idiot. An incompetent imbecile. And I think I might vote for him after that Moore speech. The idea of sending a "fuck you" to the entire establishment is extremely enticing and this Clinton corruption is just too much to abide.

Have I fallen to the dark side. What do I do. I'm so confused.

youtube.com/watch?v=pADHLsECWxY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vote third party

Welcome to the shitshow

Its the right thing to do. Black people will still be black, gay people will still be gay, white people will still be white so on so forth.

Just were gonna make America Great Again for Us. Not Mexico, Not some other fucking bullshit place like Afghanistan or some other shit hole but for us and all of the people of the United States and her Citizens. Foreigners think were to globally involved anyway so do I. Fuck them and their economies. I want what my forefather fought for. What our soldiers fought for! US not THEM fuck the WORLD! It is predominately the USA and our culture that has brought most of the world into what it is today. Its time to give back to the people. What we deserve! Not for some Political Elites who just give yours and my shit to some shit hole country. 500 million of my fellow citizen tax payer dollars. For what so they can say how GREAT they are and get the chance to EXPLOIT that countries resources and or to take 20 vacations there and every other fucking destination on the globe! Where they give away yours and my money! FUCK THEM THEY ARE ROBBING US!

voting third party wont solve things, because most people will vote for either Trump or Hillary. better secure that Hillary doesnt win by voting Trump.

You do know the person you're replying to is a piece of shit. They are just trying to get OP to waste their vote on purpose!

Vote for the legal human hand grenade to lob into the establishment. You know that you're voting for the right thing regardless of party.

You don't understand global politics. This is the last stand. Vote Trump, with all his flaws, or face the consequences. Unless you like facing mecca.

The Democrat party is lost.

But you can be Republican and help take a party back.

vote trump, he may be stupid but he wont start ww3 like hillary.

>I hate Trump. I think he's the biggest tool in the world. An idiot. An incompetent imbecile. And I think I might vote for him after that Moore speech. The idea of sending a "fuck you" to the entire establishment is extremely enticing and this Clinton corruption is just too much to abide.
You are way too easily swayed. How the fuck can your entire political views be influenced by one speech?

Goddamnit, this is why the left is killing the world. They rely on low-information idiots like you.

Yes, Trump is the candidate for the working man, and the businessman, and the "anyone-who-isn't-a-corrupt-politician-or-financier". But it's just before the elections and you are just figuring this out now because of a video made by some hack wannabe-journalist?

worth the read

If one have to listen to Moore to get some real life feel, then his brain was really damaged by the progressive propaganda.

Usually those also voted 0bama twice, preparing the ground for a globalist takeover now.

Same OP. I think a lot of people feel this way.

you can always just vote trump out in 2020 after he's done his job of draining the swamp
if Hillary gets in she will dig in like a tick and use her 30 years of experience at twisting a corrupt system to ride out 8 years and decide who replaces her

Im a globalist tbqh family. Uniting the human race is something Id like to see as we begin our journey into space colonization and fighting Ayy Lmao's

>incompetent billionaire
Only in libcuckland does this make sense.

>Thinking Trump is dumb
He single-handedly overthrew an entire political party, made billions in NYC, and had a successful television show all in one lifetime. He is not dumb.

Don't b8 me mods

The need to send a "fuck you" to the establishment is probably what brought most of us here.

It's okay, you just took the red pill.

This is your new home.

"the cyber and cyber warfare..."

youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag
How about a little patriotic music and HD slo-mo to go with this?
Got a bit of a chill when Moore called him a molotov cocktail vote, as I've been describing Trump as that since fucking March.

look up his policies and plans on how he plans to clean up Washington DC. Executive Action on congres term limits, a 5 year ban on senior govt officials from lobbying, no more bs "consultant" labels... they have to be called lobbyists

The beauty of that is that he'll either get it through congress, or he'll have a list of people in government he can railroad the fuck out for shooting down stuff the majority has wanted for so long that we'd given up asking for.
Bend the knee or be destroyed, just the ultimatum we've always wanted to send.

You are a homosexual.

You sound like a huge fruit tbf

>the multibillionaire is a huge moron, but me with my gender studies degree am an genius

God damn you're an idiot.