I think fear of dicks really drives a lot of homophobia and a lot of toxic masculinity of the 'traps are gay' type...

I think fear of dicks really drives a lot of homophobia and a lot of toxic masculinity of the 'traps are gay' type. Is there any way to overcome this?

My idea was that people should be exposed to dicks early in life an encouraged to experiment with them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HFs-DgzVRoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this isn't Sup Forums related

>I think fear of dicks really drives a lot of homophobia and a lot of toxic masculinity of the 'traps are gay' type. Is there any way to overcome this?My idea was that people should be exposed to dicks early in life an encouraged to experiment with them.

>phobia
no one is scared of poofs. And no one thinks you're brave when you repulsive faggots come out of the closet

Oh great idea op
>be me
>11
>exploring masturbation
>masturbate with hand getting old
>tr new things
>try my toys
>sounding with legos, plastic egg in anus, lego hand on dick
>running bike chain over dick
>foreskin got caught and ripped off
>go to ER
>cut pretty well, almost as good as a circumcision
I miss my foreskin and OP is a dumbass.

>t. Ahmed

No way. I've played with dozens of dicks and I still hate gays.

Show me your dick right now. I'll do all kinds of stuff with it and still hate faggots.

That's why you should have played with other people's dicks.

>traps
>not gay

this this this. You have a dick? Dude. You have a vag? Girl. Can't reassign chromosomes you hormone taking faggot

There's literally nothing wrong with being gay. If you had played with some dicks you would know.

What a mean hearted person you are. Ask yourself why all the hate when there is literally nothing to harm you are ask you to do or participate in anything.

I watched Sup Forums go from shitposting capital of fortune, to what it is now. The first step of its downfall was random trap threads, and now it's gone into full blown love of cuckoldry.

Back off with your dick fetish FAGGOT, this board is for strong values and hatred, not progressiveness and love.

youtube.com/watch?v=HFs-DgzVRoM

It's just the dark one trying to steal your masculinity; Pride is the Cure.

What happens if you did all this only to realize you were actually straight?

there's no such thing as heterosexuality

Anyone who thinks Masculinity is toxic in any sense, needs to be lined up on the fucking firing squad. You are the problem with today's society. Period.

This nigga corrected my record

Absolutely this.

LBTQ may be abound, but it will never change my values.

Fucking gay faggots need to fuck off with their propaganda.

Homophilia is gross and they should all be put in mass graves and buried alive.

Traps are men, so it's gay.

>male 1: "damn that trap is hot. should i?"
>male 2: "dude, that's gay. you're joking right?"
>male 1: "y-yeah hehe."
later...
>anonymous on Sup Forums (male 1): >tfw no qt trap gf

fap to traps

60% of the time it works everytime

Faggots would be equally disgusting even if they had no dicks.

Have fun in hell.

Maybe if you weren't so busy fondling cock you wouldn't have been decimated by fucking EMUS