Did King of The Hill really get cancelled to make room for The Cleveland Show?

Did King of The Hill really get cancelled to make room for The Cleveland Show?

If so, that makes the show SO much worse. Fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi5D4GOoMtc

Yeah if only a shitty show was bad enough, they have to add insult to injury by getting rid of another show

There's no confirmation on this.
It's just speculation.
KOTH was cancelled (somewhat abruptly too iirc, shoehorned a pretty nice final moment in an episode and had to air on Adult Swim) at the sametime Cleveland Show was coming out.
So it could be the reason, but that's the only evidence we had.

But Sunday Night Fox is pretty ridiculous, they could've put KOTH on at 7:30 like Bob Burger does

King of The Hill was circling the drain, it was time for it to go. However, The Cleveland Show was insanely bad. I remember watching the first episode and thinking "this won't last". Imagine my surprise when it lasted as long as it did.

Thanks for the info.

King of The Hill wasn't even that good so we didn't really miss out on that much, at least The Cleveland Show had some diversity

I uh...I liked the Cleveland Show.

KOTH was obviously superior, but I enjoyed the Cleveland Show for what it was.

To be fair I used to smoke a lot of weed.

We need to get all the people who liked The Cleveland Show and execute them. They dont deserve life.

What diversity? The retarded community needed a show?

Cleveland show wa sbasically family guy with what white people think black people are like

They're both bad

No one liked the Cleveland Show. Even the most adherent McFarlane fanboys/girls had very little positive to say

It got 13 fucking seasons user, let it die.

Who cares, KOTH will be back and Cleveland show will never be back

this. it was fine
i cant believe some people want to bring it back. fuck that. give mike judge a NEW animated series. there's zero reason to make it king of the hill again
hell, set it in arlen, fuck. I don't care. have an older Hank show up once in a rare while.
hire all the same actors. PLEASE. be my guest. get the same writers and producers (though dauterive is occupied at the moment)

One of the only good things about the cleveland show is that it put KOTH out of its misery.

If it didn't get cancelled you would be bitching about zombie KOTH right now.

7:30 is literally the death slot in the fall cause of handegg. It's only do able in the spring time

this is bait

I've never agreed more, KOTH had a great run. Sure I would've liked an episode with Dale confronting being cucked but the series ended on a nice note. There's no need for a new series

Bobs Burgers seems to be doing fine

American Dad probably would still be on Fox if TBS didn't make an offer

Cleveland friends were some of the shittiests characters on show.

Is that a picture for ants?

Also King of the Hill went on for too long and needed to end.

The Cleveland Show DID NOT CANCEL KOTH

The Cleveland show was just a show that was replacing the time slot. It was never replacing King of the Hill. This happens all of the time with major networks. Kill yourself for being a melodramatic homo.

I liked the cleveland show after the first season when it stopped trying to be a "black" show. The same could be said for American Dad when it stopped trying to parody Republicans after the first five or so episodes.

Lucky spinoff is what I wanted. Fuck Joey, that shit would work.

no. one ended while the other began. That's why people assume KotH got canned for Cleveland. But there's no real proof and KotH had been running long enough already

King of the Hill was in its death throes, the writing in the later seasons was God awful, I wish they had cancelled it even earlier than they did.

>handegg

it's football, you ignorant faggot. fuck off back to your containment zone with your little memes.

this. I liked the boondocks better when it didn't try so hard to be political like the comic strip.

I can't think of a single return of a long running show that was successful. most of these shows already overstayed their welcome.

KOTH suffered when Judge and Daniels stopped being the showrunners, it was still watchable but the decline is very evident after season 6

Calm down

beavis and butthead stay at hanks house for college series when?