Redpill me on anarchy?

if we somehow did away with modern government, how would anarchy actually work in the real world?

it wouldn't

Just let people do their thing. They'd organize eventually. I'd imagine a lot of things would go local, also direct democracy and self-management.

We blacks would pretty much run this shit if we are talking about the u.s.

I'm sorry but most whites in this country are just too weak and frail. They would never be able to adapt to the new harsh way of life.

Blacks have been raised by the hood, so a lot of my brothers would be much more equipped to know how things work. Sorry.

it would require basically everyone in the world to also want anarchy. otherwise a government would form again

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
When are we going to delete the sticky, or enforce the rules it carries?

Self described anarchist but I don't see anarchy working in the real world.

>Implying niggers wouldn't wipe themselves out.
>Implying niggers have the intelligence to maintain their population.

we would set up democratic speech committees so that everyone has an equal say in what you say, thus leveling the playfield. Democratic people's representatives would democratically filter out hierarchical speech, such as white male speech. we would finally hear the voice of a black transgendered cripple for the first time in human history after she used her representative position to give herself the voice she had been denied this whole time.

The same way it does now. Fuck it.

rules are a trusted third party in disputes and defence

as technology progresses we find new and more innovative ways of cutting out trusted third parties

an example is bitcoin

eventually technology will remove rulers from the equation, but for now mankind does not appear capable of living without them

You only have yourselves, overwhelming white numbers and intelligence against you. Yea, too got this, pookie.

You guys would run the big cities, but enclaves of heavily armed innawoods rednecks would dominate the countryside and some southern/midwestern cities easily

very intelligent analysis, I agree completely.

Doesn't seem like you two understand how an anarchical society works.
It is survival of the fittest. None of this organized get together for a bbq bullshit. You see Tom over there? Yea. He's was a good neighbor. But now there are no rules and anything goes. Your dog shat on his lawn that one time and now he's out for your blood.

You cannot trust anyone and must fend for yourself. Anarchy is the real world, and not everyone is ready for it.

dont forget you have to follow
the NAP

Are you referring to napping?

This OP is the same as
and numerous other shit-threads created in the last few minutes. Sage it.

A shit comment in a shit thread.

He has the right to post whatever he wants so long as he follows the rules set forth by the mods.You have no right to tell us what to and what not to do. So fuck off and stop shitposting.

>Sage it.
no

>so long as he follows the rules set forth by the mods
Take a look at the sticky, then take a look at the OP. Then take a look down the barrel of your gun.

The strongest,have most power and influence win.

quit making shit threads

You do anyway with your modern govt and some other govt will steal your clay and genocide your people.

how do you know it's the same person?

Somalia is about the closest thing we have to modern anarchy, so you can study that. Right now, they have big problems with coastal piracy, other countries profiteering from their waters because nobody defends their borders. On the flip side, they have a great mobile phone network and are world-leaders in processing payments from mobile phones. They have a very old decentralised legal system that's based on property rights, and those alone. The law is enforced by clans, which you could argue are like states within a state, but you'd be wrong. Note: I'm not talking about Somaliland or the appointed Somalian government that's fighting to take control.

So what are your plans after high school ?
Do you feel like you've successfully lived out the lyrics in all your most favorite anarchy bands yet ?

FPBP

Basically it would be an elite of people that want anarchy that keep the rest of the people from forming a government or getting organized at all. It's downright stupid and that's why only teens like it.

It will work until people come into contact with each other.
Fascists will end it quickly and purge the degenerates.

How are you going to survive without welfare?