When will us whites finally snap and stop buying into the left bullshit...

When will us whites finally snap and stop buying into the left bullshit? I want white supremacy to come back I already feel superior to other races so should my fellow countrymen.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PLXQ0qbq6jY
youtube.com/watch?v=z7Le6bn-cok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Soon

After we chase the international jew from our countries.

Make
Mechanical
Watches
Great
Again

>I already feel superior to other races
LMAO what have you done, fuccboi?

I was born Anglo which already inherently makes me better than non-whites.

>believing in pseudoscience

>snap

Hopefully never. Snapping is just a short emotional outburst that's followed by either apathy or even regret.

No, what we need is hatred that'll accumulate to a well thought out response.

>"White art"

You mean mediterrenean art?

>australia
>superior to anybody other than maybe abos
>anglo

Most white supremacists are useless people. You don't need to do stupid shit like having a race riot.
Just gotta work hard to become successful people then connect with others red pilled important people to penetrate the system with your ideology. But it's too hard isn't it?
OP probably dropped out of high school anyway.

>google German painting
>find Hitler without moustache 400 years before he was born

White supremacy is a state of white normality, and is what remains to us when all political correctness has been destroyed.

Well for one, he is in all probable likelihood far more intelligent than you.

Wow, look at those graphics. What game is this?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PLXQ0qbq6jY

Once the Media collapses under its own weight.

Nice picture.

I wanna get drunk in hobbit land.

>Anyone who uses nog slang on pol is black

You should probably snap out of that autism, my man.

Looks like a picture taken of Bilbo's house in The Hobbit before the dinner with the dwarfs having some filters slapped onto it.

>ywn be this comfy

Whites pillaged all of africa and stole from other cultures to get what you have in your picture.

They don't deserve any of it and it is built on blood, rape, and murder.

If africans were as savage and evil as europeans, I am sure they could have built the same thing.

No, please, don't use that sort of argument in public. Normalfags have enough common sense to know anyone who takes pride in what was given to them at birth have no worthwhile achievements to be proud of in themselves.

I fucking adore the P-38 Lightning. If I was doing a movie with aerial combat I would force a scientifically laughable argument to facilitate a modern P-38 dogfight. Black Widows are nice too.

Wtf man. That's very immature.

>WE

Would be interesting seeing all the older African versions of the things in OP's picture, can you show them?

Australians didn't invent shit. You're basically a niggers of white race. Bunch of fucking convicts.

This is the mindset of the Jew.
The brilliant, psychotic Jew.
But you are no Jew. Goy
Regardless of what state any race is in
We should work and strive towards each race evolving into the greatest kind of people.
Kill the weak by becoming the strength our peoples need.
Darwin has a theory for this
Supremacy is for the weak; those that fear what they do not understand.
Like the Jew

>tfw your race has accomplished nothing and has no culture other than basic tribalism so you have to lie in order for you to be proud of them

must be pretty sad desu

Lol stay mad Australians have invented many things from the electronic pacemaker to the bionic ear, the ultrasound scanner and wi-fi.

Fukk-won Deng is right for once. If you hide behind good appearances and worry about winning more than stomping heads in, you get your way. How do people think globalists and feminism managed to completely swamp all Western education? They didn't riot outside schools and kill white people, they infiltrated, secretly pushed their agenda, social engineering and the concept of "Divide and Conquer" are central to their success. Nagging away at people for years and slowly pushing more degeneracy and extreme insanity, while demonizing anything else gives you Antifa and the current state of America, Sweden, and Melbourne.

They are, but lack intelligence or ambition.

Why do you think Africa was in the stone age moments before "da ebil white man" set foot on the continent?

This isn't racial supremacy either, there are plenty of subhuman whites, and east asians are as a whole superior to a lot of whites, but blacks are the only group of people with nothing worthwhile to their name.

It's already too late. Whites have been overwhelmingly right wing/anti-immigration for awhile now, but they keep losing elections because there's too many shitskins.
The most you can hope for is some sort of undemocratic takeover or balkanization.

Then show what you can do fellow white man. Show your superiority with your actions. If you want policies that descriminate against non-whites then you are a white protectionist and thus a pussy. I don't take wellfare and I don't need protection from non-white people.

It depends on whether you have a sense of tribalism or group preference towards your race

Would you kill the cuckoo?
youtube.com/watch?v=z7Le6bn-cok