What's this backtracking shit? Apparently CNN and others may be backtracking as well...

What's this backtracking shit? Apparently CNN and others may be backtracking as well, saying it's too soon to say the FBI is reopening the case. But it's pretty clear from Comey's letter that they're investigating new evidence. Doesn't that make the case open, or am I missing something? Is this just the media trying to rephrase things so Hillary doesn't lose all her votes?

dailykos.com/story/2016/10/28/1587925/-Despite-the-horrendous-reporting-the-FBI-is-NOT-reopening-the-Clinton-email-investigation

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/
prntly.com/2016/10/29/breaking-obama-quietly-cancels-all-hillary-rally-appearances-after-the-news-of-hillary-and-fbi/
hillaryclinton.com/events/search/?query=32256
archive.is/jSqkd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can't re-open it if it never closed

The case was never closed.

Comey thought it was important to say she shouldn't have charges put against her before the DNC.

Now he's covering his ass because he has to tell congress that they found a few e-mails on Penis's laptop. They probably aren't important, but if they are he could be in trouble, so he sent the e-mail telling them.

Then Chaffetz saw his chance and decided to say the FBI was re-opening the e-mail case and the media ran with it.

Basically they're not re-opening anything and it could be a nothingburger (but if it isn't he wants to not get in twubble with congress).

Hillary probably threatened to kill the producers' kids.

The current Hillbot meme now is to spew semantics about "case reopened" bullshit as a way to muddy the waters.

Just keep the messaging simple: "Clinton is currently under criminal FBI investigation". Impossible for them to deny, period.

So what you need to understand is that the case wasn't closed. What Comey did in August (I think it was august anyway) was very, very strange for the FBI. They don't do announcements like that.

The case isn't closed until every loose end is tied up and everything is put away nicely. What they are doing now didn't re-open the case, they're just looking at some new emails they may have missed or aren't sure about. Especially since these emails aren't *from* clinton and they didn't ever go through clinton's server.

In all likelihood this isn't going to change their recommendation at all. If he hadn't given that senate testimony we wouldn't even know they were doing this, but he had to correct his testimony since he was given new information.

It's tough for them to back track as the initial bomb shell was "case re-opened". It's one of those few headlines that can get though the echo chambers of the internet. The public doesn't care about nuances so the msm can't really talk their way out of it. That first headline will stick for most people, barring some other major event to distract people to something else. I would not be surprised if another mass shooting or other event horrific event occurs in the next few days.

>not re-opening the investigation
>looking at emails pertinent to the investigation
>totally not an investigation guys!

>nothingburger

oh CTR

More interesting is that the Obamas and Biden have cancelled their appearances at all further Hillary events.

This suggests whatever Comey is talking about is really, really bad.

>More interesting is that the Obamas and Biden have cancelled their appearances at all further Hillary events.

Except they didn't retard.

hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/

That was disinfo by some troll. Do some investigation yourself instead of trusting everything that agrees with your view of things and rejecting everything that doesn't.

THINK.

>dailykos

That's the website that published that bullshit article about Assange having lewd internet chats with an eight year old, right?

>am I missing something?

The emails were neither to nor from Clinton.

This is a shunt, some real shit is probably going to be released next week and now nobody will pay attention to it.

You are all easily weaponized tools, it's fucking disgusting to watch and I can't even ever warn you because you're too fucking stupid to do anything but cheer whatever the narrative de'jour is, without ever questioning where it came from.

bumping so people know how fucking stupid you are

Let me spain something to you retards...

If the FBI looked into Huma's emails on Weiner's computer, when the warrant was for Wiener's emails, the judge is going to throw out all evidence found for Wiener's case.
The only way a forensics investigator can take action against what is obvously someone else's information on a hard drive is if the evidence is of an overwhelmingly obvous criminal nature - say CP, or pics of murder victims.

So Comey has to cover his ass by saying the investigation into the Emails is ongoing.

ESPECIALLY if the emails weren't addressed to or from Hillary's server in question.

This is going to compromise both cases, and Comey is going to lose his job.

The only cases in the history of the FBI that have had this level of compromise have involved Hillary Clinton, and the FBI should hope she doesn't sue for gross neglect and investigatory impropriety.

>Especially since these emails aren't *from* clinton

Are you taking the piss? This is specifically the reason it's getting so much press.

>THINK
OK dude
prntly.com/2016/10/29/breaking-obama-quietly-cancels-all-hillary-rally-appearances-after-the-news-of-hillary-and-fbi/

Except they are, CTR

>November 3, 2016 Jacksonville, Florida
>Get Out the Vote
>President Barack Obama

Now let's look at events in Jacksonville, FL

hillaryclinton.com/events/search/?query=32256

GUESS WHAT'S MISSING

that little blog hasn't updated.

LEL it actually gets worse, that little blog actually had the accurate schedule and then reverted it once people noticed!

archive.is/jSqkd

crap, fucked up the links

You think Hillary Clinton, the senile bitch who used her fucking blackberry for classified e-mails, is more intelligent than the FBI and the NSA?
How fucking stupid are you?

>found a few emails

Nope. All 33,000 emails are going to be leaked on way or the other. The FBI was told that they can either do it the right way, or they can be shown to be stooges

The Weiner shit is just a cover. If you don't know this yet you might be actually retarded.

Breddy gud stumping.

It's reopened the FBI should have arrested her, don't be fooled they have several charges against Hillary Clinton.

Funny, our nerd virgin friend suddenly disappeared

I wonder how many threads he's desperately shilling in right now.

That's not a constellation, that's an image depicting (((gravitational lensing))) which is actually caused by refraction.

Fucking leaf.

>understands that gravitational lensing is a lie
>falls for a simple b8 filename
>gets dubs

Frankly I don't know how to react

I'm the OP from the thread you stole that image from, leaf.

Then you should be smarter than to fall for low-level bait like that. Gotta be on your toes if you're going to help disprove (((relativity)))

>implying your shitty file-naming was a b8

Have a pic related and don't fuck up again. I watch every thread, leaf.

Corney is our guy. He's been waiting to do shit until it was too late to replace Hillary.

>implying it wasn't and you're not buttmad

But I'll let it slide because of your physics knowledge and repeated dubs