When she notices your MAGA cap...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dm8Q4fgv8Qo
youtube.com/watch?v=FIxYCDbRGJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Should have zoomed in on her feet

Looks like a man tbqh

She's not white, who cares

No. Just no. Get some fetishes that make sense boy!

when you decide to get a quick meal

kek

Hfw

M'GA lady

she is missing either her top or bottom row of teeth

toothless smile aside, it's the position of the chin, cheeks, and lips that give this away

oh, australia.

WHY DO BIRDS

user I have green eye's blonde hair. Stop tempting me with these semen demons.

god fucking damn that's a shifty-eyed jew

Lol what

>content being among niggers
passed right there

WE

"Dis mutha fucka right hur..."
"dyum white ass muthafuckas

>mfw realizing "Maccas" means "McDonald's"

I was always wondering what the fuck Aussies were talking about. I thought it was one of those mythical fast food joints like White Castle or Whattaburger.

sauce on the gif i want to see the full length clip

That's the whole thing basically
youtube.com/watch?v=dm8Q4fgv8Qo

and this one is good reaction too
youtube.com/watch?v=FIxYCDbRGJc

we wuz klingons n shieet

kek goddam women are such sluts, good time to be alive.

why does she even bother dressing?

yep

i wondered about that too...all for the attention

>tfw no qt3.14s have commented on my hat or pulled me into a bathroom and sucked my dick only to swallow my seed and whisper "MAGA" in my ear before walking out without another word

>5 minutes into maga and chill and she gives you this look

FUCCKK

I'd do that to you if you're reasonably fit/decent looking user, too bad I'm a degenerate MAGA trap.

8/10, would absolutely hit it

for sure

And people wonder why boys have attention problems in school.

If anything she's got buck teeth. I 100% guarantee it in fact.

My fantasy includes running after her and getting her number and taking responsibility by marrying and impregnating the female I soiled, so no thanks.

I've always had a huge fetish for women being slutty in public

wow thats really unique

>implying that only counts in high school

It's often cold up here in a fucking leaf. From about September onward 90% of women are wearing tight yoga pants on campus. The other 10% are fat. It's fucking impossible to concentrate with 10000+ "DAT ASS" walking by at any moment. Then if you stare some feminist will get mad kek

Based on scientific experiments I did, I can also confirm that getting laid does not fix this issue. Although I imagine it's worse if you're a nerd virgin. :^)

Man that monkey is having a good time. I wish I was a monkey.

Thank god I'm not a horny teenager anymore. I used to see no problem with this and now it just makes me sick. Would not be caught dead with a woman like this. Fucking disgraceful.

Fpbp

Dat file name

when she knows that you're black and have a white girl fetish and invites you to her pool with other white girls but keeps you in the friendzone and you end up becoming sexually frustrated ask where the bathroom is and get directed there only to wait for them to go back so you can furiously masturbate, finish up and go back with lowered libido and a heightened sense of shame and guilt.
Would really suck to be in that guys shoes. Hahaha right, guys?

underrated leaf

>this post in gif form

but why won't even sluts fuck me?

This. Imagine - someone will marry that whore. No mystery why marriage is an absolute trainwreck these days.

I'd like to see her get fucked right there in front of everyone for being such a slut.

Why'd he catch fire?

Fuck these pics make me want to kill my self

t. 25 year old virgin

his mixtape fell out of his pocket

Because you're a manlet.

Kek

women are having sex more often but that doesn't mean it's being more widely distributed, actually the opposite.

with female emancipation, women have total freedom in their sexual partners so they will choose to share the top 20% most attractive men while the other 80% are left with occasional leftovers.

Underrated post

Fuck off abbo

Come to texas leaf and we can get some whataburger together. Many do overrate it, but it is good.

Is there a way to solve the post-wank depression/shame thing?

texas permian basin reporting in

i'm banned from whataburger unfortunately

this is what i've been getting lately.

In other words, you're old and bitter because you can't get it up anymore. You call them the disgrace, but you're just projecting. It's you who is the disgrace, and you know it.

Dallas here. Were you acting like a nigger?

Just get over it already.

t. 28 year old virgin

Yea, autism.

kek why? Are you black?

That looks pretty good m8. I've always wanted to go to Texas, I'll make sure to get one of those if I do manage to it down there.

yeah i was being a giga-nigga big league. i kept going in with my own cups and filling them up at the soda machine for free

im blonde hair blue eyes white but im ashamed of my nigger behaviour

Lol dumbass

>MANY DIFFERENT SHOES
>FROM
>ALL OVER THE PLACE

>we wear this because it's comfy

yfw that's a dude

200 push ups works for me

bend at the knees!

This is probably the most underrated post of October 2016.

kek confirmed you still will be a virgin till 50

sucks man, get fit or something

>he only does 200 push-ups

your mad is actually visible

But its just an ass. You poop from there. nothing sexual about that at all. Its kinda your problem if you cant control yourself. To control that animal instinct to fuck holes. grow up, kid. Its just an ass. Saudi arqbia has the right idea. Hide the women. Men have too much hormones. Cant seem to control themselves. I think they are on too something

Agreed, preferably by a very hung black man

what an ugly subhuman race

like this?

and before anyone asks, no it's not shit on her legs. they're bruised because of the leg straps she had wrapped on them.

Jeez. Feeling triggered are we? This may shock user but some of us prefer to date women with class. It's called having dignity.

A good woman is a freak in the sheets but a lady on the streets.

>I want to fuck my mother the post

seriously Sup Forums has turned me into the most miserable woman hating, jew hating, propaganda spotting and cynical bastard you could possibly imagine and posts like yours just add to the damage

this site needs to be shut down

Yes, M'lady I'm voting for Trump *wink*

that's my pre-workout warm up.

>I lay down on the floor in my doctors office the rug is comfy and there is this nice comfy corner. I have been going to the office fore 20 years now I know I should stop but the wait time is always like 2 hours and its such a nice spot to nap
I should just kill myself

that's actually a pretty based dude

Whatever you gotta tell yourself

that tsundere negro female tho

not as based and rare as this guy

jesus christ

i wouldn't enjoy resisting the urge to slide my dick in there

this is totally not fair to the people around her

No hard feelings kid but, you're probably a pussy

damn that pajeet behind him is straight mirin

THIS IS AN ACTUAL HUMAN BEING

WHAT THE FUCK