Are there pure white TEJANOS left or only mestizo trash?

Are there pure white TEJANOS left or only mestizo trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Antonio_Navarro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chinga tu madre pinche uncle juan no eres blanco puto seguro eres de montegay

No OP, only short, fat pygmies left.

R A Z A

I'm not allowed to say I'm tejano because of Sup Forums memes and /lat/ memes

But I am

but you're not, Your family was never a Spanish/Anglo frontier family living in 1800s, You are a Mestizo who lives in the Texas. Shut the fuck up, I'll be generous and say your family has only been in texas since the 1920s.

You are only a "Tejano" if your family has been living in Texas since Nueva España was still a thing and before and during the annexation of Texas.

my direct ancestor fought for the Texas revolutionary army and his signature is on the state's constitution

obviously your memes preclude these facts though

who cares. the majority of whites in the U.S. are newcomers not related to any historic events in the U.S. also native blood is the trump card (the more southern the native the more native they are to the northern lands since migration from beringa was from north to south), and if they are mestizo w/ Spanish blood then they are no different than the newcomer whites to the U.S. who take pride in other white's achievements and histories

being proud of the most shameless thief this country has ever had

Man, that wall is gonna be fantastic, lets all take a moment and thank Trump.

my family land in Veracruz in 1798 went to Texas got attack by Comanche Indians came back to Veracruz then settled in San Patricio. I really don't know if they played an important part in the Revolution but thats me.

Scandinavian here. Being pure white kindof sucks. Lots of health problems. Of course if I fuck a hot whte girl then beautiful white children with more wierd health problems. People should mix it up and stop worrying so much about purity. There will still be the odd blonde blue eye around but they'll have more diversity and be stronger and healthier.

We still exist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Antonio_Navarro
just sayin

I was being a dick, gets me mad when people throw it so nonchalantly.

How many fucking labels are there for you beaners? There is always a thread on Sup Forums made by you ass hurt spics trying to prove your "whiteness".

Pic related when a brown midget tells someone they are white.

"Tejano" has been a label for us beaners since the early 1800's back when German and Hispanic settlers coexisted in what would later be considered the Republic of Texas.

by the by, never understood how "beaner" is supposed to be insulting; I fucking love beans and I'm not shy to admit it

>beaner
this never felt insulting.
spic would be the proper slur for us shitskins.

You do know some of us have family in these parts before your ancestor even had enough money to pay off some one stow them in a steam ship, you do know that?

I don't even get whats supposed to be insulting behind the word "spic". I mean, I get it's supposed to be derived from "hispanic", but it just sounds like a made up word to me. I guess it's like if someone called a white a "cumskin"?

I mean maybe "greaser" or "wetback" would be more insulting than "spic(k)"

Let them have it, it makes the Eastern Euro/Italos feel better.

>tfw unironically worry about whether or not I'd be able to find good chorizo if I moved out of Texas