Star Vs. has alternate dimensions/alternate universes, does this mean that everything is canon one way or another?

Star Vs. has alternate dimensions/alternate universes, does this mean that everything is canon one way or another?

Yes, it also means that all the AUs are technically canon

Pretty much, yeah.

So Starco is technically canon?

Above all opinions YES, we could consider every fanart isn't just fanart, and could be an actual alternate universe. Yeah, pretty much an interesting touch this fandom has.

Which thread is this from?

In an alternate universe, yeah, one that it's very improbable to be on TV, but in the actual timeline we can say, that it'll eventually be canon. Since we've finally got "Starco" confirmed stuff (I mean the crush of Star torwards Marco)

I started watching this show on a whim, marathoned all the episodes and loved it, and now I need more! I feel empty without it.

When the fuck do new episodes come out?

1+1 won;t suddenly equal 3, no matter the universe.

Shitpost with other waifufags in not/sveg/ threads

even sky?

In an alternate universe, yes. Remember me Sky's back story, if you can, my dear user.

It also means this is canon

Totally out of context, but yes.

>elevator music plays
>Star Gets Cancer

Not sure, they've started to run together for me.
>mfw I'm becoming one with the threads

I recently did the same, user, and I started rewatching my favorite episodes almost immediately after I finished. Apparently we're getting more of season 3 in two months.

>went into uncontacted dimension
>fucking with the locals
>came disguised as a cat, only for the costume to rip at the worst time
Why didn't they just come undisguised? I know they're cats, but who wouldn't jump at the opportunity to meet what are essentially aliens? was Cashew a traitor?

please stop

They were after the compact that the man-face cats were hailing as a holy relic. If aliens told them they're gonna take their relic because reasons, Star and Marco'd be attacked on sight.
Their plan was to worm their way into society and then snatch the thing and leave quickly.

Infinite possibilities doesn't necessarily mean infinite truths

WHERE ARE HER EARS?!

>random big-ass cats take relic for no reason
Vs
>aliens come there, ask for the relic because (insert half-assed story)

What were even the point of some of the other dimensions? Is there a dimension where they're all babies? Or old people? Seems they just got lazy and reused alternate Star designs.

That's not even counting the mewberty, demon, and monster ones.

There is no point. They just exist because reasons.

Nah. Nefcy understands the OC autism effect. She realized that if she canonized alternative universes, the fandom would go into autism overdrive. She's a goddamn genius.

Now we have dunderfly, and sky, and monstar, and many more.

We are truly blessed. Thank you Nefcy. If i find an introverted artistic girlfriend I'm gonna treat her damn right. Nefcy proves that cute autistic women are a boon to society.

That means she could run into Rick.
>Rick:Pfft,I'm onto you mewmans. This "magic" of your's is obviously just a swarm of nanobots linked to the user's brain, see I can show you *turns his phone into a microscope and shows everyone the nanobots* They're holding these simpletons in this society of their's down with these hokum shows of "magic". Knid of reminds you of something doesn't it Morty, um, like, religion?
>Morty:Eww Rick, that girl just turned into a butterfly. I'd still have sex with her if she was Jessica though.
>Rick:Yeeeup, I've encountered these buggers before. Indigo Psycho-Moths from the Planet Bleepbloop Zorch. They use advanced pirated technology to leech off of primitive civilizations. Thankfully there's a simple was to deal with them. *punches a code into wristwatch, a flying saucer with a giant can of bug spray attached to it shows up and starts spraying the mewmans, they're flesh melts off and they let loose horrible hellish screams as their eyes whiten and their disgusting insectoid form is shown gasping for air like a twitching cockroach sprayed with raid*

BUUURP GLOSSARYCK ISNT REAL STAR YOUR PARENTS ARE ROYAL IDIOTS

she saw her fanbase

>user! I don't even know how to begin to tell you this but, you gotta be*burp*lieve me ok! We're all gonna die unless you help me solve this problem RIGHT NOW!! You just gotta... tongue punch my *burp* fart box user! You gotta do it user! *burp* You have to save Earth user! Everybody's gonnaAAAa explode they're gonna die user! You gotta tongue punch my fart box AAAnon or we're all gonna die! Cmon user there's no time *burp*! Tongue punch it, do it quick! Do it to save Earth user! Do it!

I never got the concept of "multiverse=everything canon". I mean, we're tracking one cast of characters that exist in one universe and unless the show actually explores and shows us those alternate universes like DC (or at least imply/reference certain things from another universe) it doesn't really matter.

For example, IF multiverse theory were true for us and our existence, there'd be a universe where all your wildest non-canon-in-your-universe dreams came true and were broadcasted on television, but we don't exist in that universe or otherwise see it so it doesn't matter to you (or at least that's my perspective).

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!

S T O P

NOTHING, IT'S WHAT I'M ABOUT TO DO YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT.

I like to think it sounds like a 486 booting.

Anyone who doesn't know that sound is underage b&

>mewberty monstar

giant
fuzzy
snu snu

What happened to Marco's face?
Where can I download the comics?

Just buy them. they're on life support as it is. no seriously. They basically full disclosure said if they can't sell these units, they can't have it be continued. And Nefcy even said if that happens, she'll spoil the story. Can you even imagine how much she truly cares? I gotta find me a Nefcy/Star IRL just because of her.

(checked)
Allergies

>Nefcy this passionate about her work
>truly has fun with it
i think Nefcy might be my hero because of how much she cares and genuinely enjoys making Star vs.
is it normal to look up to actual people and not fictional characters?

Yes! It is normal. But also, Star is an idealized version of Nefcy herself. Man... if there's girls like Nefcy out there... There's hope.

Manlets look up to a lot of people

>mfw had a Nefcy-ish friend in hs
>quirky qt 7/10
>similar taste in shows
>pretty much a state away, and I lost her number
J U S T

FIND THAT NUMBER NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE NEEDS THEIR OWN STAR/NEFCY!

that doesn't matter to me, Nefcy might be the Starfan13 and not Star, but her passion alone is something i think is a very good quality and characteristic
plus Starfan13 and Star are both patrician-tier taste

>mfw

you really screw up Marco

am i the only one who genuinely likes Alfonso's laugh?

>Sans stands for Star After Not Surviving

I honestly prefer the Latino voice actors over the original in general. What Eden and company have over the other voice actors is being able to work beside the creator herself which gets to tell how everything should be.

>"I'm gonna save my mom's life!"
>Star Kills Her Mom

The thread just began guys come on

It's Always Sunny Star AU when?
and i'm gonna try to match characters
Star - Charlie
Marco - Dee
Janna - Frank
Brittney - Dennis
Sensei - Mac

I'd say River's closer to Frank

Who has the riverposter heckapoo edit? Always makes me laugh my asshole off.

How this show doesn't have a single good AU? One is a literal recolor.

Luckily, I have a friend who's friends with her friend, so I'll be able to get it if her friend complies (she's like a bitchy version of Starfan). Wish me luck, guys.

>That episode where Star and River argue over who pooped the bed

No no no.

Star is Dennis, Pony Head is Charlie.

Uuh

This is a good AU tho

The only notable ones I can think of are the recolour, the roleswap one, and the genderswap one

>I have a friend who's friends with her friend
Three degrees of separation, you might as well be talking about Tom Cruise or something.

I love you fishy star!

Don't forget St. O's

Well, I was friends with her friend, but it was more of a rivalry at best (grades n' all)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

How about the ORIGINAL AU with Blar and Blarco?

>Star and Marco ventured into the Original Dimension, a place Star was warned never to visit.
>The place looks like an exact replica of the Earth dimension, with some minor changes.
>Marco looks around for a minute, but he feels uneasy by this strange yet familiar place.
>He apporaches Star to ask her to return home.
>"Star, I don't think we should stay here. This place is so... uncanny I don't feel comfortable around..."
>"I'M NOT STAR, I'M MY ORIGINAL CHATACTER BLAR. AND THIS IS MY ORIGINAL FRIEND, BLARCO."
>"Safety is always first."
>"OH, LOOK BLARCO, MY BEST FRIEND! HERE COMES BLACKIE!"
>"I am inexplicable turning into a puddle of spaghetti."
>"HOW EMBARRASSING!"
>"I... I feel offended somehow...", said Marco as he retreated disgusted.

FUCK YOU

I guess this one would also be technically canon

What do her armpits smell like haha. Would they smell good haha. Just wondering haha.

Define "smell good".

forget about the smell what about the taste?

Ludo!Star's pits taste like Corn

Well, presumably she would've lived in the wilderness for months on end without ever washing, and probably been inside at least three different stomachs

These threads are the best on Sup Forums. Don't let anyone fool you.

I'll forget it if I want to

What about fishy janna? Would you let her gently scratch your peen with her thin teeth?

I love this. Sensei really is just like Mac.
Toffee - the lawyer
Jackie - waitress
Ferguson and Alphonso - Mcpoyle brothers
Ludo - Cricket

UGGH! Why does seeing Star in different outfits make me so love sick? Look how cute she is in your pic. I want to die.

Starfan13 - the McPoyle's sister
Sabrina - Maureen Pondarosa
River - Uncle Jack
or would that be Glossaryck, who would Glossaryck even be?
i'm imagining them all as human in this AU, there's no magic whatsoever and Star huffs paint

I guess Moon would be either Bonnie or Barbara

CINNAMON

Is it wrong to love her? Is it wrong to aim for a girl like her as the ideal? Is it wrong to forgive her shortcomings and embrace her personality? Is it wrong to find her endearing, to want to root for her? Is it wrong to want to support her along the way? Is it wrong to realize that these aims aren't unacheieveable in reality? Is it wrong to assume there aren't Stars out there, waiting for us to claim? Is it wrong to think that women like Nefcy are integral in breaking the bondage of nerdy men everywhere, encouraging us to break away from being the "safe kid" and throw ourselves into the archetypal chaos of the world to find ourselves a slice of love? IS IT?

That's not how the multiverse theory works, you brainlets.

She's a real cutie pie, no matter the outfit.
Glossaryck feels like something Charlie (so Star in this) would just imagine being completely real, and acting confused when no one else can see him.
Also, either Ponyhead or Heckapoo would be Artemis.
Buff frog - Bill Ponderosa
Mina - Da Maniac or Psycho Pete

>Star is 17 years old today

>"You can't see Glossaryck? He lives in my book, dude."
>"Star Glossaryck doesn't--He isn't--"
i think my favorite piece of dialogue was
>"You kept calling me Glossaryck and kept trying to put me in a book."
>"Becausethat'swhereyoulive."
what if she confused different people for Glossaryck sometimes if they wore Blue?

What about the AU where Marco is a thick latina mom?

START SPREADING THE NEWS! I'M LEAVIN TODAY! I WANNA BE A PART OF IT! NEW YORRRRK, NEW YORRRRRK!

Today is a good day. Star is finally legal in my good ol home state.

You're all a bunch of queer fellows, but I love you all the same.

>she's probably back on Mewni already
Endless death-spiral

>checked my state
>same
Today, we are truly brothers.

I've contributed far too much to the culture of these threads, and nobody here would probably even believe me.

Tell me, is it gonna be ok?