Mother of God. It just hit me like a bolt of lightning. This business with Weiner...

Mother of God. It just hit me like a bolt of lightning. This business with Weiner, the garbage with Clinton wanting to rig the palestinian elections, the bullshit with the "art students" at the WTC on 9/11, the folks nabbed in the van, the race mixing, the globalism, Soros, the Bilderbergs, Clintons (Rodhams), bohemian grove degeneracy, Black lives matter, anti-Americanism, anti-white, anti-Family, Anti-Church, white genocide, hatred of the constitution, against the second amendment, against free speech, safe space rape culture anti male hypergamous special snowflake garbage world we are living in.

They say the best way to boil a frog is to slowly increase the temperature until the frog finds itself in boiling water and it suddenly dies. This is how i feel right now RIGHT NOW.

We can never have a decent America again. its dead. it was murdered in the 60s when the scum took over and changed the rules. We will never drive home from an easy day wt the office to meet our relaxed and happy wives and out many children, gleeful from play with the neighborhood children, looking forward to a delicious, well made dinner from our beautiful fit wives. We could smoke a pipe by the fire place and watch our children read classics while out wives, relaxed from a day of leisure, primped for us in the bedroom, awaiting our pleasure.

Rotten kikes, lousy negroes and awful coloreds have ruined our perfect world.

Before you tell me to kill myself, you mudblooded heathen, there are more of me than you, and we have the guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicapologetics.info/apologetics/judaism/jewrope.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your view of pre-1960s life is very idealistic.

America only dies when the dream dies in your heart.

So white America is dead. Okay. Move on. What can be salvaged? What is important to preserve? Where are you willing to compromise?

How do we get as many people invested in the idea of being American on a cultural level again?

Gas yourself
The way you phrased this post sounds like sarcasm, enjoy your pic related

Why should i gas myself?

Don't overthink shit.

America will never be the same, but it can be rebuilt

We need to re-convince whites that in-group preferences are okay.

It can never die in me, but I am as white and American as it gets. I see countless people stream in here from other nations on H1-B visas and illegals who care nothing for this nation or our culture beyond what it can provide for them or give them as a handout.

You have to work for what you have. I was raised in poverty and i worked my ass off to get where i am today and to see people come here and demand welfare and handouts makes me sick inside. This isnt the American my grandfathers fought to preserve. This is a fools paradise.

Because you fell for a bait/satire post.

Become a Mormon / move to Utah. Pretty much the lifestyle you described exactly.

>We need to re-convince whites that in-group preferences are okay.

How do you plan to do that in an increasingly mixed populace and a more tolerant society?

You mistake sarcasm for barely contained rage. Its taking all i have not to use foul language in communicating my message. This has to end. The illegal immigration, the death of our culture, the fascism of the leftists.

Are you high? Thats the kinda shit i think about when im high. But those are just high thoughts. You eaither kill yourself, or accept the world as it is now.

>We can never have a decent America again.
No shit. Get what you can out of life. Embrace chaos. That's why I'm voting Hillary.

No. I refuse to accept it. I need not accept it. I shall not accept it.

>the fascism of the leftists.
You realize the only way to fight the fanaticism of the globalists (which are both "left" and "right") is with your own fanaticism, right? Rockwell, Pierce, and other men in the US who saw this coming as far back as the 60's knew this. Assuming you're not just making le ironic neo-nazi skinhead angry huwhite-man post, I'd suggest you do some actual reading. Visit the /nsg/ threads and go through all the material, check out the reading lists, etc.

>being like an oldfag
based anons vote for the biggest happening!

It was. My grandpa fought in WW2 and Korea. He told me if he knew what was going to happen following the war, he would've joined hitler.

Designer babies are going to make the world white

Everyone wants to look Aryan

Wow, that's interesting. Why does he feel that way?

If you refuse to accept it, you must have something planned. What will you do?

>and we have the guns.
>14 replies and 3 images omitted. Click here to view.

Damn right we do. And military training.

>60s
LEL the kikes have been in control for thousands of years.

Have you talked to old people to see if the past really was like what you imagine?

>1960's
>Feminism
>Niggerism
>The shaming of germany that continues to this day
>Israel Palestine conflict
>Etc
Basically anything that we hate he hated too. One time he almost killed my uncle for coming out of the closet.

He told me he felt sorry for me, because I'd never how great america once was, even now we fight for the shadow of america.

Before he died he wished he never fought for the jews and called germans brothers that we were sent to kill at the behest of FDR and his jewish overlords and I cant help but think he was right.

>We will never drive home from an easy day wt the office to meet our relaxed and happy wives and out many children, gleeful from play with the neighborhood children, looking forward to a delicious, well made dinner from our beautiful fit wives.

Us? No, probably not.

But our children and their children could.

Of course. All the stories are the same. Women didnt have to work, the men worked and provided for the families and could buy a house, have a car, take vacations and most everyone got along. My kids can't even play outside with all the violence and foreign mudbloods raping and punching and robbing.

He was right. He was a good man. Follow his path.

Then, its war.

>wanting to work in an office
>not farming/ranching off the grid with no running water or power
Can't get cucked by Jamal when the wife spends all day taking care of the home and you providing for her and your children

Get Trump in office. Get every community you're a part of on the same page. They're counting on us all to be too divided to come together and rally against the crap they push.

I have come to believe that we are at the crossroads of good and evil. I know many on /pol have felt the HUMUNGOUSness, the weightiness of it, and have felt the shifts. That we've also felt the pooling of our memeing (meditation, spellcraft, prayer, power of positive thinking etc).

Its a tough fight, but we're being granted a chance to change, like Sodom and Gomorrah, like Noah's flood. If we take this chance, if we accept it, we will be granted a reprieve from the evil. If we fail, we get the end times now.

You can't tell me Im wrong. you've felt it too.

>"art students" at the WTC on 9/11
there were no art students at the WTC on 9/11. there were, however, mossad spies caught celebrating after it was first struck on 9/11.
(FBI report on the "israeli high-fivers")

There were also Israeli "art students" who were spying on DoD locations in the months prior to 9/11. 200 of them were arrested and deported.
(DEA art student spy ring report)

Nobody seems to give a fuck about those simple facts though.

God bless you all. I am going to bed, and I will decide what I will do.

Don't be retarded, there were problems just like in every society but what the OP wrote is mostly true. It was not much different in Italy, we were just poorer.

>old people

It wasn't that long ago. 60s were crazy, but shit settled down. 70s were good. 80s were chill. It was the 90s. By then the hippies and communists had become professors and started the indoctrination. You felt the first stirrings of 'diversity' and 'political correctness' on campuses. Suddenly everyone got afraid for their jobs for all the racial or sexual jokes they ever told.

>retired. but it was the commie hippies becoming commie professors

What is important to preserve? How about this for an answer: white people. Fuck you, and stop scrutinizing my notes.

Who's going to do the office work?

Jamal being the respectable head of his own family and a fellow contributer to the community is how you get around getting cucked by Jamal.

>Jamal being the respectable head of his own family

no, we need to keep blacks in poverty and degeneracy otherwise their population will explode.

The only thing that needs to be done is that the media should show them in a bad light. Right now white women crave jamal's cock because all the rappers on MTV are so cool, and because all media has bbc/cuck innuendo in it now

>We can never have a decent America again
There never was a decent America. Look at your picture. That guy on the right? He sexually assaulted his niece last Christmas. The blonde boy in the middle? He's caned once a week at school and is terrified of authority. The man in the apron on the background? He has an alcohol problem and beats his wife.

lol no.

>Rotten kikes, lousy negroes and awful coloreds have ruined our perfect world.

Took you this long to realise this?

I'd add leftist/atheists to that list - niggers and wogs are more a symptom rather than the actual disease

Much of those things still happen now. At least back then they were capable of reproducing and not divorcing at the drop of a hat

reproducing might seem like a monumental challenge to you, but being unable to do so is a very bad sign. It means the end of a civilization. Reproduction is the only means by which the culture and traditions of a civilization are passed down.

>Where are you willing to compromise?
Compromise?
No, no compromise.
We tried compromise, compromise is what got us into this mess.

If White America is dead then America is dead, as the mongrels and niggers view American history as the history of the oppressor. White America is NOT dead though, even if the the white population decreased to 20% white America would not be dead, because those whites that survive will know that they have been the victims of genocide.

By encouraging "tolerance" and race-mixing the Jew through simple evolutionary pressure will have created that which they feared the most and attempted to destroy. A race of virulently militant white racists that will not rest until the windpipe of the last kike is crushed with a rifle butt. A people with all "compromise" and "tolerance" bred out from their blood, who rightfully believe their birthright has been stolen from them.

It was THAT realization that turned me from a liberal into a white nationalist. Not out of hate but out of mercy for the manipulated browns of this world who are creating a monster that will destroy them if they are not put into check NOW, before the Rubicon is crossed and the White man has his last ounce of benevolence drained from his blood when the last naive leftist flushes her genes down the toilet in a vain attempt at virtue signalling.

>Right now white women crave jamal's cock

this is your americuck fantasy - they don't - or at least they crave cock generally because they are raised as whores

No.

We fight.

And we start a new game.

A game that isn't rigged.

Or, at the very least, keep your mouth shut. Goddamn.

I didn't say all white women. I meant it as a possibility, which it is. In the 1950s and prior that possibility was almost non-existant because everyone hated niggers and/or feared retribution for sleeping with one.

Well you should kill yourself for acting like a weenie.

But don't falter, this very year may determine if America's future will be the story of how we rise from the ashes like a Phoenix and become true red blooded Americans again, ready for the fight.

Or if we allow the Jews to subvert the last bastion of honest, hard working people and we become the next fallen empire.

Fuck off kike.
Not everyone's mind is as diseased as yours.

>the Democrats' plan
Refresh my memory. How well has that been working out so far?

pretty good. Black population has been stagnating for decades due to single motherhood, crime, and abortions.

The only problem is when kike media glorifies such degeneracy in front of impressionable whites. Kick out the kikes and we'll do fine.

So? They're usually trashy, overweight, uneducated swine who've had over 20 partners, not the kind of woman who anyone with a brain would go for long term. The only problem is when they leech off the state because Trayvon's fucked off or doesn't have a job in 9/10 cases.

It's funny that if you go back a little further you had the 40's with war but before then it was the "dirty 30's". Before that the "roaring 20's". Before that, war again. So if you believe in cyclical history. The early 2000's we're like 1913. Iraq war/ww1. The degeneracy that was the 20's and 30's is now. The coming world war/ww2. After that we have our utopian 50's/60's. Then the fall back into degeneracy before the next wars. We are ahead of schedule when it comes to years. Maybe it's a 80year cycle? Just so happens to be the average lifespan. Anyway you can see a pattern. War, freedom, degeneracy, war, utopia, degeneracy, war, freedom degeneracy, war, utopia, degeneracy, war. You can also see correlations between the economy

Social stigma and antibiotic resistant bacteria will sort the whore problem out soon enough. The brown and black hordes will crash white civilisation that has allowed them to expand exponentially.

What to get rid of the nigger/brown threat globally?

Destroy the medical and food crop research centres.

you just need a bit of hardship and violence to sort the mice from the men.

Fuck that, the Frog hopped out. And all you have to do to fix your woman is give her a good spanking.

if she's a white whore let her find a white whore piece of garbage man.
Racemixing is degenerate in all cases

And what does kike media rely upon in order to successfully push that narrative?

You got me

True

Too many don't end up like that and the rest of us have to pay their medical and social costs for the rest of their lives - not to mention the mixed race spawn they produce

It relies on us not kicking them out of our country. They have alternate methods of funding even if we don't buy their movies.

Even if kick them out, they'll probably still upload their propaganda to Youtube. If we block Israel with a firewall, they'll just smuggle USB drives full of propaganda in people's asses.

We're there any Jews in our government involved in sending us into ww2?

Jews already had a firm grip on the press by WWII. Charles Lindbergh was an American Firster and against entering into WWII. Pretty sure that's why they kidnapped his baby.

Kek fair enough. Was going to go with the grievance culture of victimhood they created but you bring up a good point. They're overdue for their next exile.

Undoubtedly. Usury and orchestration of war are the jews' bread and butter.

the jewish question is an old question and not much has changed. this was written in 1890
catholicapologetics.info/apologetics/judaism/jewrope.htm

AmRen

speaking of which...

>

yes pls

They jews do employ their own hit squads - they have for years.

With the founding of Israel they get unlimited access to weapons/explosives and are beyond the reach of any law enforcement. More importantly training and intelligence on any in the west they see as a threat.

>jews are 100 times more dangerous now than in the 30s and they were a civilisation destroying menace then

they were extrajudicially assassinating palestinians involved in the 1972 Munich massacre up to 20 years later. And this was in various countries around the world from Rome to Sweden. They even accidentally killed a few civilians in the process and got in virtually no trouble for it. Spielberg had the audacity to make a movie about it. I think they are happy to let us know they can kill us any time anywhere.

>What's important to preserve?
Enjoy Brazil 2.0, nigger brain.

picrelated, long but worth the read

What's the, uh... solution?
>pun mostly unintended

TOPKEK