"I feel old" thread

"I feel old" thread.

Dipper and Mabel turned 18 today.

Other urls found in this thread:

k063hsrat.wixsite.com/twins-birthday/gallery
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you should feel more old because you are still obsessed with a show that ended a year and a half ago and want constant threads about it

Miku turned 24 today... assuming she was 14 in 2007.

Who cares, we're only supposed to talk about current airing shows here? That would limit the discussion severely

According to you we're not allowed to talk about any classic Disney, any cancelled shows, any Looney Tunes, any Tom and Jerry, ALL WE CAN TALK ABOUT IS TTG, NUPPG, STEVEN UNIVERSE ETC

Shut the fuck up you asinine faggot, half this board is talking about OLD comics and cartoons that we enjoy, just because something ends doesn't mean you stop enjoying it or stop discussing it.

Why don't you stop trying to make some bullshit point and just say what you really wanted to say, which is "I HATE GRAVITY FALLS AND DON'T WANT YOU TO TALK ABOUT IT ANYMORE/STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE"

Haven't you been paying attention? anything popular is deleted on sight. Only threads that are 80% or more bitching are allowed

fpbp

So that means Wendy's drinking age

Gravity Falls is my favorite Evil Twin story

Dipper: "Hmm....eighteen. I wonder what Wendy's up to?"

She seems like the type to be a demolition expert. Probably lighting dynamite off of a cigar in her mouth before tossing it behind her and cooly walking away from the explosion

This is Mabel now. Feel old yet?

I noticed the other thread about this was deleted despite being timely and GF threads are deleted even if they're about new news like the new graphic novel and so on. There's a mod here that just hates Gravity Falls now I guess and they delete all discussion of even brand new news about it. Seems odd, it's a very innocuous show.

But aren't they pretty much kids for the entire show?

Where'd they go to college?

k063hsrat.wixsite.com/twins-birthday/gallery

When The Simpsons started I was younger than Bart. Now I could be his father.

Nobody here talks about Looney Tunes or Fleischer anyway. I would love it if we talked about those more. What no one wants to admit is it's easier to just shitpost about topics you're already familiar with and doesn't require watching new material for, even if that material is from the 1940s.

Well Sup Forums mods are incredible faggots. It's rather old news.

>japan celebrates today with real life events and parties

also i wish i could buy all their doujin

I'm old enough to be their parent.

And when they were the average age to learn to tie their own shoes, I was here, on Sup Forums, Shitposting.

Welcome to your futures, boys.

Incest U.

>no new Pinecest in this thread

Fuck.

The first group of kids from Pokemon Adventure manga are probably in their 20s.

>Dipper would go to a worse College because Mabel is dumb as shit

Same. This also applies to a large chunk of the userbase.

the current mods are among the worst they've ever been. entire swaths of shows are forbidden. OK KO only just came out and it's forbidden already.
This is downright disturbing for some reason. I dig the style though
i might could draw you some

Shit.

>living in america

So Mabel is legal?

She'll always be that cute little girl to me. I hate aged up shit.

I miss the chub fanservice Gravity Falls had to offer.

someone post those really wholesome wincest comics

>fat
>fag
>retard
kys

You could've just hidden the thread you faggot

I turned 19 like a week and a half ago and only finished the show today, funnily enough, so if anything I feel less old than I did before somehow. Thanks, OP!

It's amazing how cute these are. I didn't know Gravity Falls was big in japan

Good news !
You can fuck her now

That means Pacifica is too

>Fucking the gilr who's selfish as fuck, has a really big ego issue with trying to help people and unironically almost made the apocalypse happen.

No thanks, Dipper is better.

but that's not 'bout Dick, mah'non.

>"I feel odd because I have autism and think that cartoon character age outside of canon."
Wew lad, I do NOT know that feel.

So does Sup Forums suddenly like Mabel now?

>Suddenly

Despite what Sup Forums autism might lead you to believe Mabel is well loved by the fandom. Most can agree that she was not written well during season 2b but that doesn't mean we hate her

Let's get to the real reason we're here

>Dipper is 18
>Wendy is 21
Time to make Wendip canon.

This guy's Pacifica is always amazing.

Am I just retarded or how did they go from tweens to legal

Gravity Falls's story happened in a span of 3 months, and it was confirmed it all happened in 2012. If Dipper and Mabel had their 13th birthday, then now they'd be 18 years old,

THINK NIGGA THINK.

It was always weird that this artist made aged up Dipper look like Alex Hirsch even though he based Mabel on his real life twin sister

how is that weird?
did you seriously just use the word tween

>older Pacifica without huge tits

Do not want

Stanford

FFFFFFFF

>small tits
>wide hips and booty
Bless this artist.

how the FUCK did you find out about this

She is probably pregnant for the second time by some hick. Dipper should drop her like a hot potatoe.

>Time to make Wendip canon.
MY BODY IS READY

>how the FUCK did you find out about this

Why were you there and it was supposed to be a secret? It was on social media and picked up by some of the GF blogs. I seem to remember these happening over there last year, too. GF has lots of fans in Japan and Korea.

Do you think Dipper and Mabel would join Antifa?

>two seasons in five years
Yeah that makes sense

>What no one wants to admit is it's easier to just shitpost about topics you're already familiar with
Which is why at least 80% of cartoon Sup Forums is rehashed topics about stuff from the 90s and early 00s

Dipper is a neckbeard stuck in the basement. Mabel actually got accepted into a Uni and is a massive slut, but years of terrible eating habits are going to catch up with her. After gaining a assload of weight at age 20 she has a mental breakdown, drops out, then ends up as a cafeteria lady somewhere out on the east coast. Come to think of it, cartoon characters in general seem to have very terrible futures. Dexter ends up becoming a domestic terrorist, Jimmy got stuck living with Cindy in his basement, Mordecai is chronically depressed with terrible children, the Titans end up burning out, Asoka barely survived Order 66 and had to hide out in the Unknown Regions for fifteen years...

What the hell happened? Makes me curious for the eventual fate of Marco and the Loud House. I'm guessing career Taco Bell for the former.

Incestfags fuck off, Mabel is shit anyway why would you want someone that awful for Dipper

>he doesn't like Pinecest

2012-2016 are 4 years.

Not if you count both 2012 and 2016

You shouldn't. The first ep air june 2012, the last one Feb 2016.

Cartoon characters can't age by themselves. They are not real

>Being a good artist
>Using your talent to draw incest

Is this a joint weeaboo depression thread too? Because she'll be 50 in December.

Shush.

>Not drawing wincest
>Calling yourself an artist

>Marco
>career Taco Bell
Yeah. I'm pretty sure pic related happened instead.

Shut up you stupid faggot

>It was on social media
what were you doing there?

>Produce so much quality content you pretty much turn an supposed crack ship into an juggernaut that's only beaten in popularity by another crack ship

There are still Korra threads once in a while with people bitching about the ending.
Some people just can't let go of the past.

>mfw I read the heading as "Incest over time"

the difference there is we can't let go of how we defended the show and then that happened.
it's like when people shit on you for your awesome hairstyle and then you start going bald

Dipper was paralleled to have as much potential as Ford.

The only one holding him back from getting into a good University would be Mabel.

that or getting too nervous at his entrance interview and spaghettiing all over the hot dean lady

Is Mabel's thing a Captain Underpants reference?

Nah, I just was out of the loop, and I'm super excited to hear the show has such a dedicated fandom in Japan.

GF directly references a lot of places I've been as a kid (Hirsch and I grew up only maybe 10 miles apart, and went to a lot of the same places for vacations).

It titillates the fuck out of me to see Japanese ppl obsessing over the West coast.

> implying it shouldn't read that and Google fucked up

He was 38 when the show ended. Canon. Now he'd be 42.

i mean when the show ended he was an old man...

Never got this, "fictional characters age in real time" meme.

Somebody post that icecream mable set.
I never see that anymore.

This makes me happy to hear.

it's less stupid than caring about fictional ages at all

>Gravity Falls S3 premiere is about the twins splitting up after getting into an argument about their beliefs
Who is more redpilled?!?