He was the one good thing in that movie

>Dodie from As Told By Ginger
>Any of Penny's friends except the redhead from Proud Family
>Brian Griffin
>Lisa Simpson
>Jimmy, Sarah, and Kevin from EEnE

Everything and everyone on catdog.

Fuck that show.

To this day I regret wasting my childhood watching that show. Fuck me. Just kill me.

Jimmy was fucking hilarious you faggot. And I just plainly want to cover Sarah's womb in cum.

Jimmy was an annoying little shit. Passive aggressive faggot.

Goddamn, thank you. Fuck em all.

Oh, you're making me giddy, OP.

>anyone on The Proud Family who wasn't Oscar
would be more accurate.

And people only like her because MUH ORANGE MASTURBATION BUTT CHEEKS. Fuck this terrible Mary Sue and yes she is a Sue, she's based on Lucas' daughters. His fat ugly daughters. Because of this she's still not dead and no way would Rebels by Pussy Disney would dare to kill off this twat. And Star Wars Rebels is SHIT:

youtube.com/watch?v=kvwNgtAR8cE

Oscar was an asshole himself it's just that he suffered for being an asshole that has a penis. If you're an asshole but with a vagina? You can get away with every single thing under the sun.

Holy fuck i thought i was the only one

I think you forgot an image. Theres no image in your post

Miles and Kerry can't write, and Ruby's pacing has suffered for it.

Explain?

Ugly ass design too

speak the truth, brother!

those dick suckin lips

The entire cast of Teen Titans Go
The entire cast of Johnny Test
The entire cast of nu-Powerpuff especially the creepy pedo that wants to fuck Blossom
The entire cast of Avengers Assemble
The entire cast of Ultimate Spider-Man
The entire cast of the new Spider-Man cartoon

character design is hard, guize!

Now it looks like a trap

who is this guy from again? he looks so familiar but i'm blanking on what show it was

WAIT WASNT IT ONE OF THOSE MONSTER MOVIES?

shut up, hes cute

>Am I cool, Sup Forums?

Oh my God
it was scary godmother.
It was scary fuckin godmother

I knew I fuckin recognized him, but I just couldn't think of from where

bueno

you shouldn't draw little girls with lipstick

The art style from the books was not translated well

>Now it looks like a trap

This shit scared the fuck out of me when I was younger and now you've just made me remember him again. Fuck you OP now I have to turn on my nightlight my roommate's gonna be fucking pissed.

>Literally named Ping-Pong

Chronicles was a horrible mistake that shouldn't have existed.

>fukin ruined alot of netflix marvel

Star vs Marco the beaner

Finally watched a few episodes, including the season 1 arc where they take back Geonosis, and found that many characters are pretty insufferable. Ahsoka and Anakin turn the war into a game to see who can destroy the most droids and trade hilarious banter when Anakin accidentally leads them into a bad spot and a clone is killed because of his mistake. One is inexperienced and the other is pretty much a villain already so that wouldn't bother me much, but then the Jedi master they were working with, who had been pretty aloof from their shit up until then, revealed that he had destroyed more than either and won the game. But his path mostly avoided droids, what he was killing were living Geonosians. Jedi are supposed to believe that life is sacred, right? I get that they are at war so it's a necessary evil or whatever, but I'd think a master in the order would at least not make a game out of it. I understand that not liking a Cartoon Network show because the quips conflict with the lore and break tension is a ridiculous criticism to have, but it's there and it's keeping me from watching the show.

the one and only

What did the gay kid ever do to you user?

They were fucking being eaten

Yeah, the show's pretty hit or miss. As a rule of thumb, any episode that focuses on the clone characters is worth watching, though.